Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC (35451 Views)

Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Igboland: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2022
This same criminal or another Peter Obi

Victor08032:
We don't want looters
We don't want repeating suffering
We don't want old grandpa
We don't need tribal messes
We don't want lack of equity
We don't want insecurity
We don't want set back in our economy
We don't want set back in our education
We don't want fuel scarcity
We want to see good judiciary
Let all those in high position salaries should come down as normal including gov& president & senate president
We want revolution now!!!!!!
PETER OBI IS THE ANSWER INSHA ALLAU

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Onyipk: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
If Peter Obi presidency is the will of Satan, so be it...

The Lord, even the very good God (Jehovah) that I serve rebuke your statement in Jesus mighty name amen.
For Peter Obi is the will of the Almighty God Jehovah who knows our end from our beginnings.

#IAMTOTALLYOBIDIENT
#ISAIAH1:19

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by michoim(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2022
Error from BBC. Rather say 'Electrifying young Igbos'...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by sirray001: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:
Where's is the link to your story? Obi fanatics are known to be very good at fabrication and outright lying.
if you want to continue with this suffering we are suffering under buhari vote tinubu or atiku

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Phaantom22: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2022
fellow Nigerians We did it in 1993 (MKO) let's do it again. change is constant, since Apc failed to vote yemi Osibanjo as their flagbear,at the moment this man is the best bet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Rojoh: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Its either Obi or no one else I will vote him and only him shall vote.
JEWELofHELL:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/peter-obi-labour-party-candidate-012512339.html

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Golan007: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Written by Ndubuisi and Nduka.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Kingxchange44: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2022
If you see my Beautiful OBIdient shirt here eh, you go lick am aswear

I'm fully OBIdient

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by PoliteActivist: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2022
#GenerationPO!!!

Paradigm shift!

#WeHaveHadEnough!!!
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by truthfinder319: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2022
International delusion. No be only electricity, na electronics. Serial defector From APGA to PDP to LP. Who knows what is next. Does he have any tangible legacy in Anambra where he governed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Golan007: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2022
michoim:

See the names of the writers.

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Mstick:
Ok I guess the writers of the Bloomberg article are also Igbos.

You're so smart!

Take kiss. kiss

Can't you see the difference between the two articles? One reads like an endorsement, the other more balanced assessment.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Henrygetpaid: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Enough Agbado and cassava for tinubu urchins. ..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by PoliteActivist: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2022
michoim:

Just becuase you wish something were true doesn’t mean it is so.
BBC has reporters everywhere, knows Nigeria inside out

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by WhatchDoGG(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I prefer Tinubu because he stands with me on elongating the suffering of Nigerians
grin grin grin grin
Are you being serious or sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Mstick: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Balanced assessment that Atiku and Tinubu are corrupt.

Thanks again. kiss
ElSudani:

Can't you see the difference between the two articles? One reads like an endorsement, the other more balanced assessment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Gentlerespect76: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
Bro me; Obidient die hard like me. I salute your resoluteness.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Feggie3: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2022
truthfinder319:
International delusion. No be only electricity, na electronics. Serial defector From APGA to PDP to LP. Who knows what is next. Does he have any tangible legacy in Anambra where he governed?
hahaha I can see fear, pains and torments behind your post. No need to fear boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by CommonSense1967: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2022
You mean electrifying young impressionable Igbos.
I don't know a single person who plan on voting for Peter Obi-tuary.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2022
olatuns2017:

[s]Electrifying ibos on how to get Biafra on social media
[/s]

Trash! That is not Obi's son!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2022
sirray001:
if you want to continue with this suffering we are suffering under buhari vote tinubu or atiku

How could a governor who took 250 million naira in cash to Lagos for some opaque business transaction offer you hope of ending corruption in Nigeria?
What did he achieve in Anambra as a governor that made you feel he can do better as the president?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2022
michoim:
That means Igbos are majority of the youths in Nigeria today?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Ulunne777(f): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2022
;Dt
Some will hide their head in shame.
Those who have 256 accounts that like their posts once they comment
The ones who will be feed Agbado and corn
Those who buy gas #5 per kg while the masses buy #950
The oluwole progeny
Ogunlere media crew
Boudillion gate beggars as confirmed by Mrs .T

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Ulunne777(f): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

How could a governor who took 250 million naira in cash to Lagos for some opaque business transaction offer you hope of ending corruption in Nigeria?
What did he achieve in Anambra as a governor that made you feel he can do better as the president?

Ask BBC .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Advocate500: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2022
The politics is been played, waiting the day Tinubu will grant interview in any Nigerian tv station before talking about bbc or CNN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Realdon1(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Call me a cultist. I agree.
OBIdient is the best cult I HV seen
Obi is a movement
Obi is a project
Fools think that Obi is a mere name
I'm desperately putting my eyes on the street
I'm planning to mount my 3000 village youths on the street, feed them for 5 days, until the message of Obi reaches the ears of even the fishes in the river.
I'm OBIdient to the core.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Lazenby007(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
Obi can NEVER be satan's will. And satan's will can NEVER be done.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Enesis: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Misleading headline from https://au.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/peter-obi-labour-party-candidate-012512339.html. why Using BBC on the headline just to attract attention. The truth of the matter is that Obi's Presidential ambition is just a dummy dream from day one. Am from the Northeastern part on Nigeria & in the whole of my state Labour Party has no any office or presence in the state capital talkless of the LGA's or council wards. How can you take him serious @ this kind of situation? Yesterday an Igbo Pastor visited me & was selling Peter Obi's candidency to me I then asked the Person do you truly believe Peter Obi is contesting for Nigeria Presidency 2023 the person answered me that yes he's contesting & will win with landslide I then asked the Pastor pls show me any Labour Party or Peter Obi's campaign office in the state capital or any of the LGA's or council wards in the state the Pastor said none but their are his structures I just laughed@ him & said Pastor both you & the Peter Obi are not serious for not telling yourselves the truth by thinking you can win Nigeria presidential election with this phantom project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Obiano, Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbe Watching Anambra Rice Being Harvested-pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.