Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC (35445 Views)

Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2022
Mstick:
Balanced assessment that Atiku and Tinubu are corrupt.

Thanks again. kiss

Bloomberg didn't say Tinubu and Atiku are corrupt! This is one of the problems I have with these Obi supporters. You will lie, fabricate and twist anything no matter how ridiculous just to paint Obi as a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Ulunne777:

Ask BBC .

Or the Ibo hack writers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2022
All hands on deck for peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by CSTRR: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
And this is the same man that kwankwaso wants to run as vp to him.

He wants to cover big hands with his small hands.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Image123(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
This is real Yahoo news. [right][/right] cheesy.
Even Obi's photo has Atiku Abubakar as title. lol.

"Mr Obi repeatedly says he is not desperate to be president, which is ironic for a man who has changed parties four times since 2002."
Written by Olivia Ndubuisi & Nduka Orjinmo - BBC News, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by watersideboys: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
OBILICIOUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by plaindealer: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
What is young Nigerians?

Don't you mean young Igbos..?

Useless people, Pandora is not relevant beyond his ipob enclave in the SE.

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by CSTRR: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Bloomberg didn't say Tinubu and Atiku are corrupt! This is one of the problems I have with these Obi supporters. You will lie, fabricate and twist anything no matter how ridiculous just to paint Obi as a saint.
They went as far to insinuate it.

Both have corruption accusations on their heads that has not gone away.

You don't see them writing that peter obi has corruption accusations.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by kingyakos: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:
Where's is the link to your story? Obi fanatics are known to be very good at fabrication and outright lying.

Who are u supporting to be your next President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by CSTRR: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2022
plaindealer:
What is young Nigerians?

Don't you mean young Igbos..?

Useless people, Pandora is not relevant beyond his ipob enclave in the SE.

grin
Don't worry, by 2023, the rest of the country will leave you in the pit of bigotry and tribalism where you and your likes thrive in.

I am sure you know more than BBC.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2022
kingyakos:

Who are u supporting to be your next President.

Straight up Tinubu for the simple fact that he is the only one of the candidates with real and remarkable achievements to point to. The others, especially Obi are running on social media hype.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Ojuntana: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
If Peter Obi presidency is the will of Satan, so be it...
You say wetin
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by kingandamy4life(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Peter Obi is got choosen to deliver Nigerians. As you can see that God is backing him up. You cant fight God so just accept this man and make Nigeria great again

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Zeezenho: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Except elections are not won on the internet. The BBC article is obviously a political hack job. The writers are a couple of Ibos writing in support of their candidate.

Let them write in peace or go write your own.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Rubyventures: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Buhari used his tenure to marry off all his children to other wealthy families

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by DKM123: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED and manipulated by this evul old men. Our Mumu don do! Youths wake up and smell the rotten coffee!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by CSTRR: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2022
The fact is that the next president is going to face tremendous pressure to deliver.

People are now impatient.

And God help that president, if he enters and he does not have the capacity to deliver.

The level of criticism would be Jonathan and Buhari combined multiplied by 100.
Especially if he already has a reputation of being corrupt like Tinubu or atiku.

Everybody associated with them would be faced with so much criticism, and even repuatable people would become openly tribalistic especially if the next president emerges as a result of tribal politics.

Nigeria is set for exciting times.
Everybody will start showing their true color from 2023 and beyond.

No more political correctness.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Zeezenho:

Let them write in peace or go write your own.

Trust me, I wouldn't bother if this was about your usual Biafra propaganda. We can't have any ipob sympathizer as the president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Mstick: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
kiss

ElSudani:

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Henrymas(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abeg, make una kindly press una thumb on the "Father, Mother and Son" logo on the Ballot paper for a better Nigeria. Na beg I dey beg.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by youngsum(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I prefer Tinubu because he stands with me on elongating the suffering of Nigerians
grin hhh funny

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingandamy4life:
Peter Obi is got choosen to deliver Nigerians. As you can see that God is backing him up. You cant fight God so just accept this man and make Nigeria great again

But God didn't choose him to deliver Anambra therefore he doesn't have any remarkable achievements to point to in the eight years he spent as governor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by kingyakos: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Straight up Tinubu for the simple fact that he is the only one of the candidates with real and remarkable achievements to point to. The others, especially Obi are running on social media hype.

remarkable achievements to point to

Please mention his achievement and please don't start by mentioning the achievement of Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo olu, to tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by CSTRR: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
If atiku or Tinubu enters, forget unity.

It will never happen.
The nation would be divided into "them against us" like we have never seen before.

And the president especially if it is that "Emi lokan" crooner would not have the moral standing to tell anybody anything.

What will an "Emi lokan" tell the south about unity and they will listen?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by CSTRR: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Can Emi lokan go to portharcourt or owerri and tell the people about one naijeria?

It would be like the rantings of a mad man.

A president with no moral standing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by eebraa(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
This Peetobi electric ⚡ go shock una last last. Follow who know road.BAT for President
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Zeezenho: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Trust me, I wouldn't bother if this was about your usual Biafra propaganda. We can't have any ipob sympathizer as the president of Nigeria.

Go sit down tinubu na tabu.he will never happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Real matters

We no dey create fake monikers and fake "Likes" to promote good product like Obi

We no dey give shishi for publicity because we strongly believe that good product markets itself

Na BBC dey rush us now

Cc my fake friend Helinues

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by helinues: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Real matters

We no dey create fake monikers and fake "Likes" to promote good product like Obi

We no dey give shishi for publicity because we strongly believe that good product markets itself

Na BBC dey rush us now

Cc my fake friend Helinues

Hope you still remember the name Bobby Whine?
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingyakos:

remarkable achievements to point to

Please mention his achievement and please don't start by mentioning the achievement of Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo olu, to tinubu

Don't start by mentioning Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu! Is it by accident that these men were governors of Lagos state? Even these people were Tinubu’s legacy of hiring the right people to deliver his vision. Your current vice president also worked for him remember?
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

Hope you still remember the name Bobby Whine?
Who you ask question ?

Haven't you heard that Peter Obi is global now ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka In Westminster London For African Literary Fanfare (Photos) / Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari / Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.