Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC (35446 Views)

Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Built2last: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2022
You people should check on Reno Omocry.

This is not good for his heart

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Ceypat: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2022
BBC head dey there

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by olatuns2017: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2022

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by jimyjames(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
If Peter Obi presidency is the will of Satan, so be it...
Who's will has made Nigeria a poverty capital of the world?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by shantti(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2022
God please intervene in this country. Give us the best candidate to lead us. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Sleekfingers: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Some people just like to dey deceive themselves.......na 2023 , their eyes go clear ......and their cry go loud pass Orubebe own.....

Someone should pls post Orubebe picture

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Seniorwriter(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2022
We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come next year 2023!
#NewNormal
#NewMantra
#NewVision
#WeMove

@Seniorwriter
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by bobntu: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Obi kererenke Obi
Obi kererenke Obi
Obi kererenke Obi

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Highwaycrew: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Obi Tsunami

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by echibuzor: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2022
We are OBIdient..

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Zchi1052(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2022
We move

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Igboland: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2022
With the money he was caught red-handed looting from Anambra to Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Legendrysailor(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Hell yeah !!!

Peter obi is a legend !!!!!

God bless the incoming president, general commander in chief of the arm forces- Peter obi

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Greenlight123: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
and you are the Satan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by frndfghtr(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2022
G
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by 27Pushing30: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:
There are levels to these things, OBIdients are getting recognized by international Media while Agbado boys are celebrating endorsement from a fraud like Otedola.

Asiwaju the drug dealer doesn't have any international appeal.

Notice the underlined . A tribe pushed a piece on their column with BBC and you say “international recognition”? Lol

As for Asiwaju not having international appeal … please don’t make people in business/political circles laugh. Asiwaju is not for photo ops

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Victor08032(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2022
We don't want looters
We don't want repeating suffering
We don't want old grandpa
We don't need tribal messes
We don't want lack of equity
We don't want insecurity
We don't want set back in our economy
We don't want set back in our education
We don't want fuel scarcity
We want to see good judiciary
Let all those in high position salaries should come down as normal including gov& president & senate president
We want revolution now!!!!!!
PETER OBI IS THE ANSWER INSHA ALLAU

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by elfiddy(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2022
You said the same thing about Buhari in 2014

JEWELofHELL:
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Mstick:
Peter don leave Twitter enter BBC and CNN oh not for corruption but for good.

Can your candidate ever?!

Except elections are not won on the internet. The BBC article is obviously a political hack job. The writers are a couple of Ibos writing in support of their candidate.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by obyrich(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Sebastine1994:
When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

I would not follow the crowd. Let me think for myself if Peter obi can solve our whole problem.
Jesus did not solve ALL the problem of the Jews when he was on earth. Peter Obi has not claimed to have the capacity to solve all our problems. Nobody can solve all of Nigeria problems. All we want is leadership focused on sincerely tackling our issues and uniting us .

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by kozmokaz(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2022
cheesy
VeryWickedMan:
I prefer Tinubu because he stands with me on elongating the suffering of Nigerians

Very wicked man

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Iykopee(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2022
grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Ebubu3: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
jesus christgrin
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Nakuza(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2022
I don't think we need international recognition for Peter Obi candidature.
Large population of the younger generation have made up their minds to vote Peter Obi. Come rain, come sun shine we remain Obidient to this course.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Mstick: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Ok I guess the writers of the Bloomberg article are also Igbos.

You're so smart!

Take kiss. kiss

ElSudani:

Except elections are not won on the internet. The BBC article is obviously a political hack job. The writers are a couple of Ibos writing in support of their candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Zchi1052(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Atylded:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

Bitter truth but it's quite unfortunate that some people are born to unfortunate

Me and my family are fortunate people that's why we are OBIdient and we will be voting for Peter Obi under Labour party

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by kingthreat(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Correction. Young and old Igbos only.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by SlavaUkraini: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Vote Atiku...

Power to the People

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Feggie3: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
As a Nigeria youth born in Nigeria who has seen hell i have no other option than to vote peter obi me my girlfriend,mother father,aunty and uncle, staff etc
I am really touched by this.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by muykem: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2022
One thing I cherish in igbo nature is that no matter how unrealistic venture is, they will still put themselves to it with a business mentality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.