Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC (35448 Views)

Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by helinues: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Who you ask question ?

Haven't you heard that Peter Obi is global now ?

So as Bobby Whine
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Zeezenho:

Go sit down tinubu na tabu.he will never happen to Nigeria.

Social media hype doesn't make you president, your record of achievement is what you can always bank on.
This is what I have done in the past, this is what I can do for you etc.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
helinues:

So as Bobby Whine
As you no kuku get candidate to support after Osibanjo disgraceful outing at the primaries , Why you no go dey reason bobby while grin
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Oldmansense(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Las Las dem Don remove the embargo for comments. Una well done
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by kingyakos: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Don't start by mentioning Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu! Is it by accident that these men were governors of Lagos state? Even these people were Tinubu’s legacy of hiring the right people to deliver his vision. Your current vice president also worked for him remember?

Bros no be for vex nor quarrel or insult and it's your right to vote for candidate of ur choice but please mention his achievement in his 8yrs as governor in his state and keep his successor achievement aside.

Bible and Quran says your works will be credited to you.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by helinues: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

As you no kuku get candidate to support after Osibanjo disgraceful outing at the primaries , Why you no go dey reason bobby while grin

GEJ, Amaechi and Lawan all lu'le yet you still get mouth to shade others

Chai, embrace this thing now
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by WHITELIGHTER: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sebastine1994:
When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

I would not follow the crowd. Let me think for myself if Peter obi can solve our whole problem.

so now obi is the majority?

quick with the self-thought

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by LordOfTheGame: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I prefer Tinubu because he stands with me on elongating the suffering of Nigerians

grin grin grin Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by LordOfTheGame: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jiokejohn:
OBIDIENT MOVEMENT is becoming a DIVINE PROJECT!

First-time in our modern history the masses are rallying for a candidate without monetary inducement.

First-time electorates are coming out with great passion to participate and vote in an election.

First-time Nigerians are coming out en masse to register for their PVC and request for transfer.

With the newly enacted electoral act that legalizes and authenticates 'Electronic Transmission of Results' from Polling units, hope has been restored to an improved electoral system.

Whoever claim oblivious of OBIDIENT MOVEMENT is either living in Denial or can be paradoxically regarded as one who is on earth byt not alive.

OBIDIENT MOVEMENT is beyond Ethnicity, Tribe, Region, and Religion.

#VoteForPeterObi
#VoteForLabourParty.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingyakos:

Bros no be for vex nor quarrel or insult and it's your right to vote for candidate of ur choice but please mention his achievement in his 8yrs as governor in his state and keep his successor achievement aside.

Bible and Quran says your works will be credited to you.

Honestly I can't do justice to this with a few sentences because they are just too many to mention. If you genuinely want to know and you are not carried away by social media hype, I believe there are numerous materials on the internet on this subject.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by showafrica(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Obi is international... You can't be invited to Downing street if you are a looter. UN Sabi Obi, US Sabi Obi, UK Sabi Obi, even Buhari Sabi Obi.

He got so famous without giving out shishi... But drug Barron's and oil thieves cant do without sharing dollars. All there hope is in their ill acquired dollars difficiency syndrome

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by splashbaby(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
The electric wey go shock these Zoogerian masquerading as youth…na wotowoto.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
TakeBackNaija:
Everyone is now looking up to Peter Obi as the Moses that would save Nigeria. Even across Africa, people are silently praying for Peter Obi to emerge.

Anyways, Vox Populi, Vox Dei cool
the buzz is mostly online offline Peter Obi is no match to tinubu or Atiku not when he is in a small labour party that doesn't have any visible structures across Nigeria... Let's be realistic and pragmatic Nigeria's next president is either Atiku or tinubu...
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by LordOfTheGame: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obi to the world !!!

We will campaign and vote for Peter Obi to become the president. We did it for Obasanjo, Yaradua and GEJ so doing it for Obi is in order. He is better than the best.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by showafrica(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I prefer Tinubu because he stands with me on elongating the suffering of Nigerians

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Alajiki(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Which BBC?
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Freebills12: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
truthfinder319:
International delusion. No be only electricity, na electronics. Serial defector From APGA to PDP to LP. Who knows what is next. Does he have any tangible legacy in Anambra where he governed?

Yes he has! Anambra state will never be poor again, Anambra international airport was built with the money Obi saved! For previous years now Anambra state has been excelling in academic /intellectual world both national and international, it's because of Obi's investiment in academic sector starting from clearing of debts inherited from previous administration, mind you Anambra state secondary school teachers have been on strike for one year. Is it roads, bridges, housing estates, industries, hospitals, schools, especially savings... No governor since the history of Nigeria has left office without the state owing but Obi left magnificent savings for the state!
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by showafrica(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
obyrich:
Jesus did not all the problem of the Jews when he was on earth. Peter Obi has not claimed to have the capacity to solve all our problems. Nobody can solve all of Nigeria problems. All we want is leadership focused on sincerely tackling our issues and uniting us .

You are replying a bmc. Some people benefit from the dead state of Nigeria, you don't expect them to support a working Nigeria because, they are not ready to work.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by emexc11(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Peter Obi the solution
God1000:
True, I initially made up my mind not to participate in the next year's election due to the emergence of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku as front runners of the two major political parties.

But I've changed my mind, I will vote for Peter Obi.

We need to save this country from total collapse, enemies of Nigeria won't succeed.

This social polarization/privation is unprecedented and insufferable

Peter Obi is an upstanding technocrat, he will listen to the yearning and aspirations of the people, bring good governance and democratic dividends

People who have erroneously labelled me a hater and bigot don't know me and my desire to see this country succeed because I'm stained by the ugliness of this place.

I was rooting for Osinbajo before, but unfortunately he lost to a riffraff and machiavellian.

We need to send unmistakable message to our leaders that they can't have their way all the time.

Enough of suffering and smiling, I call on nigerians from all walks of life to put aside their ethnic and religious differences, let's do the right thing for once.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Kennitrust(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
When Jonathan understood that people with ambition could kills, could destroy and could do anything to achieve their ambition, Jonathan quickly hand over power to Buhari to fulfill his life long ambition.

Buhari didn't come to serves Nigeria but on a mission to accomplished his ambition. that's why the country is not moving forward.

While we were celebrating the "BEGINNING OF THE END THE DISASTER BUHARI HAS PUT US THROUGH", boooom! Another one appear. With no vision other than "it's my turn"
"It's my lifelong ambition"

Nigerian please we don't need to travel out this country to live a better life. We can fix this country with our vote and the right candidate

Let be OBIDIENT

God bless everyone on the mission to rescue our dear country from those outdated political rogues

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by kingyakos: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Honestly I can't do justice to this with a few sentences because they are just too many to mention. If you genuinely want to know and you are not carried away by social media hype, I believe there are numerous materials on the internet on this subject.

I will kindly appreciate if you could send me a link or a post detailing some of his achievement. Even if it's pictures.
I don't believe in SM hype i believe in fact.
Thanks
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Basher8583: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jiokejohn:
OBIDIENT MOVEMENT is becoming a DIVINE PROJECT!

First-time in our modern history the masses are rallying for a candidate without monetary inducement.

First-time electorates are coming out with great passion to participate and vote in an election.

First-time Nigerians are coming out en masse to register for their PVC and request for transfer.

With the newly enacted electoral act that legalizes and authenticates 'Electronic Transmission of Results' from Polling units, hope has been restored to an improved electoral system.

Whoever claim oblivious of OBIDIENT MOVEMENT is either living in Denial or can be paradoxically regarded as one who is on earth byt not alive.

OBIDIENT MOVEMENT is beyond Ethnicity, Tribe, Region, and Religion.

#VoteForPeterObi
#VoteForLabourParty.

Even your Petrr Obi does not believe in the dream you are pushing on his behalf. E just dey look you all.

Na when he announced say he no dey contest again na den you go know.

You think that coward likes being rediculed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Mr9iceGuy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
You deserve some accolades!

JEWELofHELL:
If Peter
Obi presidency is the will of Satan, so be it...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by teejoyz: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

Done.
You mean the article that was written by IPOB members?
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Zeezenho: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Social media hype doesn't make you president, your record of achievement is what you can always bank on.
This is what I have done in the past, this is what I can do for you etc.

The truth is that your tinubu was your he worst governor Lagos ever had. Every other governor surpassed him in everything.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by themanderon: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
At this moment we need a fresh start away from soulless and greedy politicians who have been feeding fat on the resources of this unfortunate nation to the detriment of the poor masses. Out of the candidates unfolded so far Obi seems to be the lesser evil we should go with. One should not even imagine how terrible the presidency of a renowned klepto like Mr Tinubu would be like. We may be having the likes of MC Oluomo running the affairs of this nation. May we never see that reality unfolding in this nation not after the disaster the same Tinubu sold to us in 2015 that has completely ruined this nation almost to the point of hopelessness.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingyakos:

I will kindly appreciate if you could send me a link or a post detailing some of his achievement. Even if it's pictures.
I don't believe in SM hype i believe in fact.
Thanks

https://www.ft.com/content/ff0595e4-26de-11e8-b27e-cc62a39d57a0

Why Lagos works....for a little perspective.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by rexesq(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin
JEWELofHELL:
If Peter Obi presidency is the will of Satan, so be it...
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Zeezenho:

The truth is that your tinubu was your he worst governor Lagos ever had. Every other governor surpassed him in everything.

Not true.

https://www.ft.com/content/ff0595e4-26de-11e8-b27e-cc62a39d57a0

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by themanderon: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Zeezenho:

This is the sad reality they fail to acknowledge. I remember how inept he was as governor that at a point the people almost revolted against him. Fashola was the one that truly revolutionized Lagos. Even Ambode did more for Lagos in his short stay than Tinubu ever did in 8yrs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo / All Universities Established By Jonathan Are Illegal-ASUU / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.