Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics (3421 Views)

Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
She followed me from mi chat to whatsapp... Telling me about love... after making it clear na toto I won fûck
I block her on michat..but she followed to my whatsapp

I literally don't believe her
But check this out

Pic's removed
BROTHERS TAKE THE REDPILL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Uzomacharles: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
This comrade geh mind
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Refresh

Pics removed
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Jeon(f): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT TO A NEGRO.

7 Likes

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by chatinent: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
“I just saved your number” don save the number since.

If you are really a bad guy like you are trying to infer, what's the need for showing us the chats? I mean what's the need for the bad boy complex and validation?

Second, the speed in the timestamps informs tech gurus like myself that it's one person on two phones. A h©rny little man.

You are free to argue with yourself. I sell free snubs.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
chatinent:

Second, the speed in the timestamps informs tech gurus like myself that it's one person on two phones. A h©rny little man.
Lol..not everyone like you bros

Hold after we done, I give you her name to search on michat
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by wumi2017(f): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
This my gender dey disgrace person atimes undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Uzomacharles: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
You still never announce the winner or maybe you don use the money carry one babe for michat
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by SweetVibe: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Insecure low self-esteem clown
The chats show you talk more than a parrot which is a feminine trait

2 Likes

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by chatinent: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
KiNg0G:

Lol..not everyone like you bros

Hold after we done, I give you her name to search on michat

I am not interested in meetups.

And I don't need your referral.

Bird of my feather will always flock. Flock with yours.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
chatinent:

If you are really a bad guy like you are trying to infer, what's the need for showing us the chats? I mean what's the need for the bad boy complex and validation?

You are free to argue with yourself.

Maybe. But the op is trying to hard to come off as an alpha. He could have just ghosted her. Blocked her number.

All this to make a point that he's not like 'other men'. Kinda pathetic.

And he doesn't take his time to respond. He's so anxious to respond to her messages.

Simp trademark

3 Likes

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Ballzproblemm: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
dumb chat ,dumb nigga ,dumb bitch , your not the first to reject girl this isn't relevant

1 Like

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:

Maybe. But the op is trying to hard to come off as an alpha. He could have just ghosted her. Blocked her number.

And he doesn't take his time to respond. He's so anxious to respond to her messages.

Simp trademark

All this to make a point, because I'm jobless.
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
chatinent:

I am not interested in meetups.

And I don't need your referral.

Bird of my feather will always flock. Flock with yours.
Michat is mostly used by cheap sex workers. Atleast we know the op is cheap and he patronizes prostitues.

1 Like

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by chatinent: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:

Simp trademark

That apart self, see the picture of the socalled girl he is seeing as a trophy. A small girl.

A girl wey you suppose tutor to become a woman of virtue, you are shamelessly asking her for s*x.

How much is your respect sold in black market!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by doggedfighter(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
All I see here is low self-esteem.

2 Likes

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by chatinent: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:
Michat is mostly used by cheap sex workers. Atleast we know the op is cheap and he patronizes prostitues.

I don't even see a reason to meet any girl online. Like I already have the best girl in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
chatinent:

That apart self, see the picture of the socalled girl he is seeing as a trophy. A small girl.
Because I allow you see the picture na.
Trophy you say, lowlife dude
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
KiNg0G:

All this to make a point, because I'm jobless.
Obviously.

If she was a waste of valuable time, you would have blocked her.

A real alpha doesn't need to rant. You just tell her to fu** off.

You had to tell her you're different. A lame attempt at dominating her. Or whatever it is you were trying to do.

2 Likes

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:
Obviously.

If she was a waste of valuable time, you would have blocked her.

A real alpha doesn't need to rant. You just tell her to fu** off.

You had to tell her you're different. A lame attempt at dominating her. Or whatever it is you were trying to do.

I did man on michat,but my number is already in my profile.

I didn't expect she text me.

Like I said I'm jobless this evening, except till midnight
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by chatinent: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
KiNg0G:

Because I allow you see the picture na.
Trophy you say, lowlife dude

Smiles.

The lowlife I am, bro, is what you yearn to be answered prayers.

No cap.

You are a little man who only needs to grow and think beyond your third leg. Las las, las you'll be all right.

Have a nice century.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Winter03:

I dey try see reasons with, reason with you like a normal guy man.

But seems your not in same thinking with me..na to ignore you

1 Like

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
KiNg0G:

I did man on michat,but my number is already in my profile.

I didn't expect she text me.

Like I said I'm jobless this evening, except till midnight
Okay. Not the vibe we are getting though.
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
chatinent:

Smiles.

The lowlife I am, bro, is what you yearn to be answered prayers.

No cap.

You are a little man who only needs to grow and think beyond your third leg. Las las, las you'll be all right.

Have a nice century.
No need to respond to the boy.

He's had his fun.

He engaged her just so he could come here to show us how much of an alpha he is off Nairaland.

Ridiculous. He needs our validation. Let him have it from his mates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Stay updated

1 Like

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Let's give this girls their dose of their medicine
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by muyico(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Japa!
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Reported and blocked.

Because she refused video call, though the voice note she sent was female.

Fit be OGs when dey near by dey set traps for me

1 Like

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by KiNg0G: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Her number off my phone
Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
You need serious help for thinking it’s right to share a private conversation in public, let alone, the lady’s picture. You have a whole lot of growing up to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by clevybrown(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
She followed me from mi chat to whatsapp... Telling me about love... after making it clear na toto I won fûck
I block her on michat..but she followed to my whatsapp

I literally don't believe her
But check this out

BROTHERS TAKE THE REDPILL
U sound and act like a less privileged on women matters so that a single opportunity and attention from the she gender calls for national publicity... U really need a lot of growing up to do. U both even sound local. It's true when they say u attract what u look like... Ur sickness is called low self esteem...

1 Like

Re: First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics by Donaluta(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
Reported and blocked.

Because she refused video call, though the voice note she sent was female.

Fit be OGs when dey near by dey set traps for me

No two ways about it... Naa OGs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Too Addicted To Staying Indoors / She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Why Girls Like To Stress Guys? I M Not Good On Followup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.