Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953468 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi99:
Heard they are dragging my boy because obi cubana posted him grin

Oh chim o!!

Vybryannts vote o
Omo e choke o. I thought the streets have crowned their 'winner'. Why are they still wailing cos of a post?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2022
nazablossom:
Phyna is razz, Phyna is agbero, Phyna is this, Phyna is that, yen yen yen! Cry today! cry tomorrow! cry forever!

Phyna is winning! And that's on periodt! deal with it! tongue
Hahaha onye neutral tongue U don finally join the phyna bandwagon but e go shock una tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Hahaha onye neutral tongue U don finally join the phyna bandwagon but e go shock una tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind that confused girl grin
The werey dey disguise grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
There a ton of Igbo people supporting Phyna and Adekunle, and nobody is saying anything, but God forbid an Igbo person supports Bryann.

It is the same rubbish they try to do with the Peter Obi thing. Igbo people can support anybody else, but the moment they support another Igbo person, it becomes a crime against humanity.

One day, Nigerians will sit down and give a comprehensive report on what Igbo people did to this country to deserve so much hate. Everybody else deserves support from their own, but Igbo people.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2022
All this tribal talk is annoying angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
There a ton of Igbo people supporting Phyna and Adekunle, and nobody is saying anything, but God forbid an Igbo person supports Bryann.

It is the same rubbish they try to do with the Peter Obi thing. Igbo people can support anybody else, but the moment they support another Igbo person, it becomes a crime against humanity.

One day, Nigerians will sit down and give a comprehensive report on what Igbo people did to this country to deserve so much hate. Everybody else deserves support from their own, but Igbo people.

I don't get ur point here!!
Adekunle is not Igbo and igbo's supporting him including myself are obviously doing it because he worths it knowing the friction btw both tribes grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Phyna has no one but God...I don't know why you are pained..abi to rely on God now na problem..if e dey pain you goan nack your head on the wall or you jump on a moving train..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
See gap shocked

BTW, phynations if i do not up see more than 40% on sunday poll, we go get qwata. Keep voting josephina ijeoma otabor "phyna" for the 100 million and don't forget we must get above 40%

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
queenemelda:
Omo e choke o. I thought the streets have crowned their 'winner'. Why are they still wailing cos of a post?

Who win show na one thing, who win outside show na another thing.

Maybe dem don dey see wetin pass us. I have never seen such an insecure Winners team. Last year, WhiteMoney fans just dey cruise dey go, nothing shake them, these ones have been crying on Bryann's dick since Week 5.

Thank God everything is ending on Sunday, make everybody dey go house. Who will succeed in life will succeed, BBNaija win or not. Way wey dem dey shout, you go think their winners are greater than the likes of Ebuka, Tobi, Elozonam or even Ozo today. Funny lot.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Goodluck Bryan!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
nazablossom:

And Bryann is not rich

Someone else had raised this observation but people who could smell rich housemates from far omitted to comment on it.

Na today?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I don't get ur point here!!
Adekunle is not Igbo and igbo's supporting him including myself are obviously doing it because he worths it knowing the friction btw both tribes grin

There are also Yorubas supporting Bryann, Hausas, Efiks.

They don't come online to accuse Yorubas supporting Adekunle of tribalism, but when na Bryann, dem don turn am to, "Igbo people are the most tribalistic"

So, the Igbo people supporting other Housemates the tribalism no touch them. There is nothing to support in Bryann.

I hate this country so much, very sick people reside here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Godoverevery:
If phyna win the show is a reflection of how shallow and unintelligent nigeria youth are.

Mercy won this show over Mike just becos of her ass.....I asked alot of people why they wanted her to win and is just becos of her ass.

Mercy was lousy,rude,dull,insultive but she won over Mike who was a proper representation of how a normal young adult should be.....the sentiment was a female most win the show and one with an ass was chosen.

Now we are here again with another agenda of a female must win and guess who they choose phyna.....another lousy,razz,unintelligent,rude lady.

Is this best women nigeria can produce

We have alot of youth with no functional brain all over social media following bandwagons.....they don't ask question all they do is follow influencer narrative like zoombies.

BBN isn't a talent show but is phyna a role model any of you want your daughter to emulate

Phyna winning is another confirmation of the type of youth we have in this country.

People who will keep on appreciating MEDIOCRE or EXCELLENCE.
Welcome to Nigeria where only the mediocre thrives!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi99:

Don't mind that confused girl grin
The werey dey disguise grin
grin grin she too phuck up grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:

Welcome to Nigeria where only the mediocre thrives!

My baby no get time for too much shaleye grin
This your new meme ehhh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
Goodluck Bryan!

Thank you kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

They don't come online to accuse Yorubas supporting Adekunle of tribalism, but when na Bryann, dem don turn am to, "Igbo people are the most tribalistic"

So, the Igbo people supporting other Housemates the tribalism no touch them. There is nothing to support in Bryann.

I don't know about this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Baby brii to haters

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Godoverevery:
If phyna win the show is a reflection of how shallow and unintelligent nigeria youth are.

Mercy won this show over Mike just becos of her ass.....I asked alot of people why they wanted her to win and is just becos of her ass.

Mercy was lousy,rude,dull,insultive but she won over Mike who was a proper representation of how a normal young adult should be.....the sentiment was a female most win the show and one with an ass was chosen.

Now we are here again with another agenda of a female must win and guess who they choose phyna.....another lousy,razz,unintelligent,rude lady.

Is this best women nigeria can produce

We have alot of youth with no functional brain all over social media following bandwagons.....they don't ask question all they do is follow influencer narrative like zoombies.

BBN isn't a talent show but is phyna a role model any of you want your daughter to emulate

Phyna winning is another confirmation of the type of youth we have in this country.

People who will keep on appreciating MEDIOCRE or EXCELLENCE.
You're in a country where certain vices thrive, and you think someone like Phyna is not their spec?

Does she not remind you of those people that post overly saturated pictures on social media and call themselves funny names like Abike Arab money? Na dem dey run this town. That razz, uncouth, all those ones wey you dey talk, na wetin Nigerians like.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi99:

My baby no get time for too much shaleye grin
This your new meme ehhh cheesy
Eviction na your mate?grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2022
gatecrash123:
See gap shocked

BTW, phynations if i do not up see more than 40% on sunday poll, we go get qwata. Keep voting josephina ijeoma otabor "phyna" for the 100 million and don't forget we must get above 40%

Let me give you the one with more votes.
Yet Phyna is doing it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:

Eviction na your mate?grin

Tatiana is back
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2022
THEY NEVER SEE U COMING!!!
MY KABIYESI MUST UPSET THIS cheesy

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE KEEP VOTING KABIYESI ADEKUNLE kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoftSport(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Noah94:
It was Chizzy the rider.
Okay Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoftSport(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Blaxhex:
sir kess
Who's Sir Kess?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Let me give you the one with more votes.
Yet Phyna is doing it....

Adekunle will win forget this polls, we got silent assassin's that will make sure our boy wins

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Alfredex:

And who told you she's not super strong? Someone who was up back to back to back and survived isn't strong to you ?
You guys just talk anyhow as if you 100% know what would explore if shella hadn't happened
By sunday, all this jss2 boys yarns will be over.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Mayhem1:

Adekunle will win forget this polls, we got silent assassin's that will make sure our boy wins

I like your confidence.

Let me continue voting for my who deyyyyyyyy.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
I woke up this morning to tears because Obi Cubana posted Bryann.

BBNaija fans are something else, now they have turned it to "Igbo people are very tribalistic"

I find it funny that is the same Igbo people that never help each other to secure any jobs in civil service, same Igbo people that dem say dem no dey get unity, that are now tribalistic because Obi Cubana posted Bryann.

Nini that came and told us "Vote my Edo sister", nobody accused her of tribalism, but Obi Cubana cannot post Bryann, ON FRIDAY, when voting has as good as ended, without people shouting tribalism

The tears are so unnecessary. Obi Cubana cannot influence anybody to vote, Phyna has the loudest fans on these streets, so based on that, normally, she suppose win. The same Cubana supported Ozo and Prince dem, they still left. So, to what end are all these tears from Winners team and "pity us, we have no one"?

At best, we know Bryann knows people, people that like clout. Might be helpful post show of course, but to come and start weeping on Friday morning as if that one picture will suddenly get people to vote for him, is ridiculous and malicious.

Also, EVERYONE IN THAT HOUSE HAS GRACE! EVERYONE! YOUR FAV IS NOT GOD'S BEST CHILD IF SHE WINS. You lot have spent most of this season saying ugly, vile things about other housemates, but now, you want to start shouting about Grace and God, God does not like ugly and you people (and even your fave), have said and done the ugliest things because of BBNaija. Leave God out of such evil, because even the devil dey answer prayers.

Like my Tayo always says, "Na outside una go know the real show"
And we really saw what Tayo did outside cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

Easy with the hate word sis. You hardly thrive in a land you hate. Just saying...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Mayhem1:

Yes o

Wiener opor

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Bryann na baddo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.