Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938732 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2022
FIGARO00:
Wahalurrrr grin

Chizzy wan colet tinted permit for this small innoson. grin

grin grin grin grin. Chisos….. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Heard they are dragging my boy because obi cubana posted him grin

Oh chim o!!

Vybryannts vote o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:
Adekunle and Chizzy

Says he is happy for him… Chizzy replies him

Then says something like … na lie not everyone is happy for him..

Chizzy says that’s their business… they should come say it to his face…

undecided undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Na Cafe 23 send food for party today

Na Lilo get the restaurant. I appreciate Biggie for always patronizing his babies

Hmm, I wonder if biggie pays for the food though or is it exchange by batter? Food for marketing/visibility?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2022
If phyna win the show is a reflection of how shallow and unintelligent nigeria youth are.

Mercy won this show over Mike just becos of her ass.....I asked alot of people why they wanted her to win and is just becos of her ass.

Mercy was lousy,rude,dull,insultive but she won over Mike who was a proper representation of how a normal young adult should be.....the sentiment was a female must win the show and one with an ass was chosen.

Now we are here again with another agenda of a female must win and guess who they choose phyna.....another lousy,razz,unintelligent,rude lady.

Is this best women nigeria can produce

We have alot of youth with no functional brain all over social media following bandwagons.....they don't ask question all they do is follow influencer narrative like zoombies.

BBN isn't a talent show but is phyna a role model any of you want your daughter to emulate

Phyna winning is another confirmation of the type of youth we have in the country.

People who will keep on appreciating MEDIOCRE or EXCELLENCE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Usteelstink: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Make ADEKUNLE no enter this Daniella trap ooo, the girl is too unstable, poor adekunle , I want him to go out and watch all her videos , then he'll decide whether he still likes her or not.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Dear phynations.
Do not panic and be discouraged, for that post by obi cubana was to cause panic and discouragement so that phynations can stop voting.
This is a technique they are using because they know phyna is leading so i say to all phynations and lovers of Phyna from all other fan base, do not panic, we got this, keep voting and let this even sound as a motivation for us to keep voting so we can prove them wrong.

Remember what we did in end SARS protest, use that energy and memory to vote phyna and let us show and prove to them on Sunday that the street is the people and the people have the final say.

Phyna is winning this 100 million even if bill gates supports Bryan today, phyna will still win.

We die here!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2022
So, my favourite rider Chizzy, won the INNOSON IVM CONNECT. I'm so happy for him smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2022
OGdaddy:
Dear phynations.
Do not panic and be discouraged, for that post by obi cubana was to cause panic and discouragement so that phynations can stop voting.
This is a technique they are using because they know phyna is leading so i say to all phynations and lovers of Phyna from all other fan base, do not panic, we got this, keep voting and let this even sound as a motivation for us to keep voting so we can prove them wrong.

Remember what we did in end SARS protest, use that energy and memory to vote phyna and let us show and prove to them on Sunday that the street is the people and the people have the final say.

Phyna is winning this 100 million even if bill gates supports Bryan today, phyna will still win.

We die here!!!

I love Phynation this is a motivation to do more.
God bless una

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2022
My instinct told me Chizzy will clinch the innoson task and I wasn't wrong at all... grin
Congrats to chizzy..
Well deserved

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2022
I woke up this morning to tears because Obi Cubana posted Bryann.

BBNaija fans are something else, now they have turned it to "Igbo people are very tribalistic"

I find it funny that is the same Igbo people that never help each other to secure any jobs in civil service, same Igbo people that dem say dem no dey get unity, that are now tribalistic because Obi Cubana posted Bryann.

Nini that came and told us "Vote my Edo sister", nobody accused her of tribalism, but Obi Cubana cannot post Bryann, ON FRIDAY, when voting has as good as ended, without people shouting tribalism

The tears are so unnecessary. Obi Cubana cannot influence anybody to vote, Phyna has the loudest fans on these streets, so based on that, normally, she suppose win. The same Cubana supported Ozo and Prince dem, they still left. So, to what end are all these tears from Winners team and "pity us, we have no one"?

At best, we know Bryann knows people, people that like clout. Might be helpful post show of course, but to come and start weeping on Friday morning as if that one picture will suddenly get people to vote for him, is ridiculous and malicious.

Also, EVERYONE IN THAT HOUSE HAS GRACE! EVERYONE! YOUR FAV IS NOT GOD'S BEST CHILD IF SHE WINS. You lot have spent most of this season saying ugly, vile things about other housemates, but now, you want to start shouting about Grace and God, God does not like ugly and you people (and even your fave), have said and done the ugliest things because of BBNaija. Leave God out of such evil, because even the devil dey answer prayers.

Like my Tayo always says, "Na outside una go know the real show"

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2022
MamBi:

Hmm, I wonder if biggie pays for the food though or is it exchange by batter? Food for marketing/visibility?

I doubt Biggie pays for it. If he does, he'd have used BB logo cover the packages like does to those food items HMs buy that comes with brands not sponsoring the show.

It's free food with biggie marketing their business name for the public to see, as we saw with the cameras showing us the name of the restaurant and the address.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2022
OGdaddy:
Dear phynations.

We die here!!!

Another day to keep the fire burning Phynation.

We got this!

Now is the time to triple those votes, send in your donations too and make them choke!!!

We are a force!!! A full popular force.

Today is the last day, let's make it count.

You know how they say it, 'Saving the best for last'.

Now let's give PHYNA her best since the voting lines were opened.

Ignore all distractions and get to work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
MamBi:

One can never tell honestly.

I think they pay for it, maybe at a discounted rate, because the rest of the payment comes in exposure.

Still, the exposure is nice for the brand. It's a big platform, I imagine brands that want promotion on it would have had to bring sizeable funds, so, if you can use your connect to bypass it and get that exposure, it would still serve as a decent deal.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
queenemelda:
Deserve ko, undeserve ni. Maybe she can win 'most deserving to win the show'. She carry the show for back, other housemates carry the show for leg na. Anything just to crown a female winner. Please vote Bryann to win on sunday, Bella is already rich and Phyna fans are very plenty, they can contribute 100M for her.
And Bryann is not rich

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Bella without Sheggz is fun to watch, they killed each other game......

Some people think differently

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2022
kowema:
Biggie please just dismantle the car and share it round. They have all tried. Just share the car as spare parts. Give Chizzy Engine
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
I woke up this morning to tears because Obi Cubana posted Bryann.

BBNaija fans are something else, now they have turned it to "Igbo people are very tribalistic"

I find it funny that is the same Igbo people that never help each other to secure any jobs in civil service, same Igbo people that dem say dem no dey get unity, that are now tribalistic because Obi Cubana posted Bryann.

Nini that came and told us "Vote my Edo sister", nobody accused her of tribalism, but Obi Cubana cannot post Bryann, ON FRIDAY, when voting has as good as ended, without people shouting tribalism

The tears are so unnecessary. Obi Cubana cannot influence anybody to vote, Phyna has the loudest fans on these streets, so based on that, normally, she suppose win. The same Cubana supported Ozo and Prince dem, they still left. So, to what end are all these tears from Winners team and "pity us, we have no one"?

At best, we know Bryann knows people, people that like clout. Might be helpful post show of course, but to come and start weeping on Friday morning as if that one picture will suddenly get people to vote for him, is ridiculous and malicious.

Also, EVERYONE IN THAT HOUSE HAS GRACE! EVERYONE! YOUR FAV IS NOT GOD'S BEST CHILD IF SHE WINS. You lot have spent most of this season saying ugly, vile things about other housemates, but now, you want to start shouting about Grace and God, God does not like ugly and you people (and even your fave), have said and done the ugliest things because of BBNaija. Leave God out of such evil, because even the devil dey answer prayers.

Like my Tayo always says, "Na outside una go know the real show"

Awwwwwwwn

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Thanks Chizzy for winning this car

At least u saved us from the noise that would have come from the other end .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2022
OGdaddy:
Dear phynations.

We die here!!!
yes broooo...we die here!.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi cubana posted Ozo and Prince that yr..

We all know how it ended grin grin

Overrrated Influence.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Eeghe:

Hands down deserves to win
Vote Phyna

Been on it sis
A female winner noni

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2022
nazablossom:
And Bryann is not rich
Not as rich as Bella smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Phyna is razz, Phyna is agbero, Phyna is this, Phyna is that, yen yen yen! Cry today! cry tomorrow! cry forever!

Phyna is winning! And that's on periodt! deal with it! tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Eeghe:
I woke up to amazingness
…and I am so happy for Chizzy
The established second best win is his, and deservedly so
❤️

Congrats to your boy nne oma smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2022
JBoss25:

Awwwwwwwn

I am sure you can see the tears all over this thread

The way those Poverty Alleviation Ambassadors are weeping, you will think they are supporting Mary the Mother of Jesus over Belzeebub.

"We have no one but God....", and other stories.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2022
HEY REBELLZ! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR BELLA.
ENDEAVOR TO VOTE FOR HER.
BELLA FOR THE MONEY wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2022
VOTE BELLA

3 Likes

VOTE BELLA

3 Likes

BELLA FOR THE MONEY

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

He's not gonna win. He's coming 2nd or 3rd place. Fact!!
We are dismantling the bandwagon this year.....Adekunle for the money!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Clement1111:
Good morning vibryannts
Please if you are not in voting center and you will be very active today

You have device,please message me
So I add you to another group that is strictly voting

Ex teamie.... is this still out of passion for the game or something else?
You have been sounding like a paid supporter undecided

I can't understand this

No vex ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.