Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21385 Views)

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by YourHighTension: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Truth.

Interestingly, it's also difficult for ladies in this category to find husbands too.

9 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2022
topsquino:

I've read all the comments on this issue.

Many guys who know their value and worth want these types of women.

I'm glad you guys know your worth wink wink

And that's why I've taken the time out of no time to post this (it's more than 2 years since I posted).

So back to the topic cheesy

Three years ago, my friends and I were in the same conundrum.

All of them are freelancers. Some are graphic designers, while others are developers, programmers, writers, etc.

The common denominator among all of us is that we are above 30 and earning six figures (more than $3000) monthly.

But the main challenge was finding these types of women you described.

My friends leveraged dating apps and social media, yet their effort was futile.

These girls are not attracted to your money (Of course, they want their boyfriends/spouse to have deep pockets).

They are attracted to guys that are tall, popular, looking good with great physique, smelling nice, working in great companies, highly linked to wealthy/rich families etc.

In sum, they want to date a guy that they will use to shame their girlfriends. Lol.

Some of my friends ticked these boxes, but you will be surprised that these girls are not ready to give them a chance because they are freelancers and not doctors, bankers, or individuals working in CBN or multinational companies.

So, what did they do to get what they want?

Seatrade, this is the solution you need.

They proceeded to private universities for their master's degree.

This might sound crazy. But this is the price to pay for you want. But it is still cheaper compared to travelling abroad or changing your areas

Funny enough, all of them don't need the degree.

But they did it. This strategy gave them accessibility and opportunities to meet many of these young, clean women from good homes.

However, some of my friends did not find success with this strategy after wasting about 1.5 million and 1.5 years in the university studying a course they don't need

What did they do wrong?

1. Looking for girls that they like
2. Not participating in social events
3. Putting their eggs in one basket. Some focused on one girl, and they got their heartbroken
4. Revealing too much about themselves. Don't tell them you are a trader or a hustler at the beginning. Let me not teach you bad things. You know what to do. grin

If you go with this strategy, make sure you attend church/mosque programs. Join as many groups as you can.

Try to create time and mingle with girls.

The more you mingle with girls, the more you know their friends and have a better chance.

Get a great perfume. Not all those cheap ones. Get something above 40k. Look good.

Talk less so that they won't see through you.

Most importantly, look for the ones that like you. Those are the ones that will spend on you and be willing to marry you.
Most of them are from good backgrounds, so don't be too picky, lest you get a great dose of heartbreak.

I wish you guys the best oooo

What you guys are looking for is GOLD.

And if you want to find GOLD in the mines, you need to sharpen your tools and go to where you are likely to find the GOLD. If you are in Lagos and the gold is in Ibadan, you need to leave your comfort zone and do what you have to do.

You also need to get your personal protective equipment and a lot of shock absorber to protect you from any form of heartbreak hazards grin. These girls you are looking for are hypergamous and very brutal. But if you they love you ehn, the feeling is BLISS. Most importantly, you need LUCK to achieve your goalgrin grin grin.

I wish you luck my friends......

K.O

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Markshevy(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2022
JBriel:

It's not about rejection. Trust me, there are guys ladies can't reject. It's total inaccessibility and unavailability that's the concern

I understand your point,some of the rejections are some time out of the lady's confusion or the lady feeling you are too high class for her to blend in.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by JBriel: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Markshevy:

I understand your point,some of the rejections are some time out of the lady's confusion or the lady feeling you are too high class for her to blend in.

Hahaha. A lady felt this way with me, about me being too high class for her inspite of her high pay Mobil job and .. I felt for her. Some of them kinda feel that way sha. But we also worked on our selves for years to extremely highly refined standard too na.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by peacemara54(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
You better give your life to Jesus only him can give you a peaceful and blessed wife. Beauty, character, gift and all other qualities specified , will fail you.

Only Jesus cannot fail

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Goodnigga:
One fool will say old ladies are the best, they are humble, loyal , seen-it-all etc bla bla balderdash. Who became older, is it not the young girls that became older and humble when they become short of options. Never settle for an oldie, their humility is a circumstancial and conditional humility. Why should I settle down with a wasted, expired and over riped products? Better to find a younger girl with sense. With all thy might, find her and you will obtain favour from the Lord.
on point man
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by sunnedee2: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is one of the best threads here with no name calling etc.
That being said, someone already gave you the answer.
OP, Go to any University for a course. This will open many doors at once:
1) You are forced to be in the University environment.
2). Your presence on Campus brings you in close proximity with lots of girls of all ages and background.
3) You can now make your choice after your due diligence. The keyword here is "due diligence". Girls on Campus are not smiling.

Goodluck in your quest.

12 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Don't you think it's because of your profession?

Look, you're a trader and what kinda women do you expect to meet?

I would agree with you if you work in one of those top companies.

Top/middle class ladies go out too. You might want to drop your 30+ vibes and go to places they go too.
The op is right.

I have a very close friend who is still single and having same issue.

This guy is educated, an Accountant. He heads his company's account department at his young age. Aside being an accountant, he has a flourishing small fintech business with 5 staffs. He lives in what I may call a family mansion alone. He has met hundreds of ladies and none is up to what he desires or what we his close friends consider okay.

He is either meeting hungry, broke opportunists or ladies above 37 with good job though but he want something around 27 to 29.

This guy has tried almost all social media platforms, Facebook, etc still same class of babes.

Right now I de pity him cos it seems his spec of girls aren't in Nigeria again lol

Our Nigerian ladies need to work on themselves and try to upgrade at early age.

The younger ones seems to be immature, unserious and act too foolish. The older ones are more mature, cool headed, financially independent but like the op said, the girlie vibes and beauty is almost gone. The remaining beauty in them is now money induced beauty using beauty products and all those artificial enhancements.

I pity single people of this age, e no easy to find your taste as a well to do young man.

This is where studying abroad at undergraduate stage gives advantage cos it seems the type of chicks op want are all schooling abroad or they schooled abroad and have been taken by their Nigerian course mates and school mates abroad grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
sunnedee2:
This is one of the best threads here with no name calling etc.
That being said, someone already gave you the answer.
OP, Go to any University for a course. This will open many doors at once:
1) You are forced to be in the University environment.
2). Your presence on Campus brings you in close proximity with lots of girls of all ages and background.
3) You can now make your choice after your due diligence. The keyword here is "due diligence". Girls on Campus are not smiling.

Goodluck in your quest.
The breed of ladies the op want are rarely found in Nigerian universities, unless the few high-end private universities, even those ones like CU, Madonna, Igbinedion, etc have been infiltrated by the same class of chicks the op is complaining about.

Most Nigerian female students now belong to Yahoo plus fellow male students and the politicians.

Go to Baze University, your politicians like Dino and co have collabi all the finest chicks you think are refined ajebo girls, sadly.

Unless op will find his way to APTI Yola, i think he will find some of the refined breed of chicks there, but you see CU, Baze University, Igbinedion, Madonna, etc, I doubt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Jijuo: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Quality girls in Nigeria? Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Tickles001(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
bigpicture001:

As I grew older and got close to marriage age... I den realize why marriages fail... Its 70% the ladies fault... They don't marry d men, they go after his class.. not the man.. hence behind the class of so many ppl comes evil.
This is very true, but most ladies will choose to disagree with you on this.
Every fine girl will choose flamboyancy over character any time. They only look for less classy guys, when the classy ones have finished their youthfulness and does want them anymore. That's when you see them looking for a god-fearing man (what ever that means).

The game was already started before we were born. I'll recommend you don't rush things no matter what.
Keep meeting a lot of girls in your spec and don't show them much seriousness or give signs of commitment. Out of many, there must be a few that would ask you to marry them. Throwing marriage vibes can be a turn off most times

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hayee(f): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
I swear this thread sweet me die cheesy grin

Look at the way they are cracking their brains trying to look for the exact place or spots to find good women cheesy grin

Dear Op there is nothing wrong in raising your standards high oo
But if you eventually find these ideal women, are you also up to their standards grin cheesy cheesy

Because obviously those high class women will also have their own standards, how are you sure you are even their standard cheesy

No when you meet them you now start preaching "you know nobody is perfect" cheesy grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by bigpicture001: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tickles001:

Every fine girl will choose flamboyancy over character any time. They only look for less classy guys, when the classy ones have finished their youthfulness and does want them anymore. That's when you see them looking for a god-fearing man (what ever that means).

The game was already started before we were born. I'll recommend you don't rush things no matter what.
Keep meeting a lot of girls in your spec and don't show them much seriousness or give signs of commitment. Out of many, there must be a few that would ask you to marry them. Throwing marriage vibes can be a turn off most times

Ok.. tanks
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tickles001:

Lol @ God fearing.

You no add "responsible", "family-oriented" and "mature". grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SeaTrade(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Lol @ God fearing.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Raalsalghul: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin cheesy

Honestly.

After understanding the life cycle of women, I then do not blame guys that are fixated on marrying Virgins.

Had a female friend telling me to introduce any friend I know who's ready to settle down.

She has forgotten she told me she used to sleep with married men when she was younger.

Of course, men plenty wey go marry am but no be from my recommendation.

27 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by SeaTrade(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Honestly.

After understanding the life cycle of women, I then do not blame guys that are fixated on marrying Virgins.

Had a female friend telling me to introduce any friend I know who's ready to settle down.

She has forgotten she told me she used to sleep with married men when she was younger.

Of course, men plenty wey go marry am but no be from my recommendation.
Some men sef go know all these things yet still marry them like that and erase their history.
Mostly men weh life be don tough for them sha.
Especially when the woman get money,ahh they throw preference out the window.
So all a woman needs to do to ear her cake and have it is just to be comfortable,
Husbands full ground,na responsible ones scarce.
And I wouldn't advise anybody weh don toil to achieve the capacity to be responsible to marry an old or a whoring woman.
Trust me there's no gain to it.
All that their so called maturity they get in their 30s is born out of too much experience and pretense.
Besides the greatest gift a man can ever enjoy from a woman is her youthfulness,every other thing is secondary.
So why should I marry you when you can't give me a woman's greatest gift?
Go and check,most adulterous men have old ,tired looking women as wives at home.
No single joy angry

25 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Tickles001(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Lol @ God fearing.

...and ice it with "must have something doing" and "ready to settle down"
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Guderian(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Honestly ive seen people with like minds on this thread.
But op i hope the physical shape is not the major thing you after. undecided

I think if you can travel to other countries like SA rwanda and others you can meet your specs their.

Best place to see them in naija ought to be the campuses but it's filled with alot of gold diggers grin grin
Some churches are also good spot. High class restaurants are good also.
shoprite and cinemas is a hot spot for the age you looking for but you must be able to differentiate between gold diggers and what you want cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by zed7: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Interesting but unfortunately you guys are getting it wrong. If you want a happy marriage, focus on a good girl. Status should not be the focus, if it comes with her good personality, then fine.

There are so many good girls who don't come from affluent homes. Just make sure her family has self pride and are not leeches.

Just realize that women marry up. A certain category of women don't want you even though you think you are well to do, they want better.
Look for the good ones who want you. They make better wives. Free advice from someone who's been there.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Bakare19: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
zed7:
Interesting but unfortunately you guys are getting it wrong. If you want a happy marriage, focus on a good girl. Status should not be the focus, if it comes with her good personality, then fine.

There are so many good girls who don't come from affluent homes. Just make sure her family has self pride and are not leeches.

Just realize that women marry up. A certain category of women don't want you even though you think you are well to do, they want better.
Look for the good ones who want you. They make better wives. Free advice from someone who's been there.
Correct submission

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Ulunne777(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
;DYou have been patronizing Ashawos since the first day you made your money no you want a homely girl.
Nwanneni,Get the wild one that will match your demons biko

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by luminouz(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
bigpicture001:

Thannks climbing above average is really very tough... And time is not on my side anymore.. am mid 30...

I am a 300k earner.. and hope to mk that leap by end of. Year to 500k monthly.... But there is still a problem...

I do non formal huzle.. dou legit, but non formal... Wen it's time for ur marriage , den u will see wahalaa... All average ladies with good age wouldn't marry u, if u huzle.. they prefer white collar guyz...

I am a graduate oi.. once taught in a politechnic but left for better huzle and pay... But these class of. Ladies are hell Bent on smooth looking guyz to match thier average income.....for example...I met a federal government teacher lady who is average for a lady..we flowed well, ND don't get me wrong I look very good..but we. Details will be laid on what u do..ND I told her..sh hesitated and stylishly pulled away ...

No b small wahala.. na the thing I dey face now b dat.. well, will get a car a small cheap to maintain car this year to help my cause... My ex has turned out the richest female in my community... It really pains me we huzles together.... Now one zenith smooth dresser guy has taken over her.....another is a non teaching staff lady at a university...we clicked good..but once a guy who is a. Pharmacist came calling sh stylishly slide out.....u see for the. First lady..I earn x2 of the zenith guy,but sh prefers him cuz he will help her fulfill the teenage girls fairy tale dream of me nice guy in suite husband..........for the other one..the title pharmacist blowed her mind........ honestly I want an average class lady..cuz can't keep any down

Only fools trust women!

You still sound a bit bitter about your experiences. You need to fix that.

Then, are you a redpiller? If not, alaye, join quick. A woman's words are not what you check, her actions are.

6 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by luminouz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Been long I came across a thread filled with constructive, logical and healthy discussions.

That there are men not willing to settle for less, gladens my heart too.

One love

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lemme perch inside this thread and see if there is any damage I can wreck.

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
luminouz:
Been long I came across a thread filled with constructive, logical and healthy discussions.

That there are men not willing to settle for less, gladens my heart too.

One love

LMAOOOOO. See this one. Like this whole thread is not antithetical to the redpill movement?

7 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
I KNOW if it was a group of feminist women wey gather for online forum dey discuss how to get or snag man like this, una for don invade am like a swarm of locusts and tsetse flies...

But on behalf of other women, I will do the honours. smiley

12 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
But this has been a huge comic relief of a thread sha. grin cheesy

See two-weeks-old newspapers and advanced bachelors gather dem dey talk about how to foist the so-called 'troublesome and useless' gender on their heads.

Una dey find... good and worthy women for marriage?

Hahahahahahaha!

Wait fess. Is it kaikai or a kasapreko-induced delusion? Abi it is japata-inspired hallucinations making you think the kinda women you hope to get will be interested in men like y'all? Men will your characters and beliefs?

So you stuff your mind with negativities and generalities about women, after conditioning your minds to always expecting some form of women and a kind of behaviour from them, and now that
you are ready to settle down, you are expecting a miracle from heaven? You think you can suddenly spot a good woman? Pray tell, by what standards?

Aren't all women master game players? So why you gon' find a "genuine" good woman anywhere?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Guys that are fond of calling women gold-diggers are now realising money isn't everything?

How shocking!

Another person is recommending a student. Na shift cropping and rotational cultivation thing I see. grin I thank God say at least na my turn to hear positive thing about my group. Tomorrow I will be back to the trenches where I am supposed to be broke and to have fked all guys and lecturers in my department.

Even nonexisting of all people is recommending "classy, highly class and cerebral feminism-leaning women" who aren't man-focused.

Another is recommending virgins.

Another mentioned new generation pentecostal churches...

The race for a wife, mehn... grin Is this you people online version of "Jehovah, carry me dey go...?"

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
YourHighTension:
Truth.

Interestingly, it's also difficult for ladies in this category to find husbands too.

Abeg, rest.

Na lie. No be una dey discuss strategies on how to approach women for this thread? You think y'all are that hard to attract? undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Shortcut2life: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
begoniaa:
Guys that are fond of calling women gold-diggers are now realising money isn't everything?

How shocking!

Another person is recommending a student. Na shift cropping and rotational cultivation thing I see. grin I thank God say at least na my turn to hear positive thing about my group. Tomorrow I will be back to the trenches where I am supposed to be broke and to have fked all guys and lecturers in my department.

Even nonexistent of all people is recommending "classy, highly class and cerebral feminism-leaning women" who aren't man-focused.

Another is recommending virgins.

Another mentioned new generation pentecostal churches...

The race for a wife, mehn... grin Is this you people online version of "Jehovah, carry me dey go...?"

Lol your assumption of men conditioning their women is an absurd lies … We all have our characters and most times it tends to contradict our actions or words towards the partners .. whatever you bring into a relationship that he doesn’t like doesn’t mean he has conditioned you on how to behave …

Men just want their peace of mind life is too short to settle for a woman that will stress you the f** k out ..
Making deliberations on how to achieve that is worthy on this forum …

So keep your Peace and go rant your biased thought and anger somewhere else ..tor wink

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Don't you think it's because of your profession?

Look, you're a trader and what kinda women do you expect to meet?

I would agree with you if you work in one of those top companies.

Top/middle class ladies go out too. You might want to drop your 30+ vibes and go to places they go too.
bro it has nothing to do with profession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Career Women And Their Dating Problems / The Sun Newspaper Girl / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.