Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. (21067 Views)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
folake4u:

Dear Mr. Hed0nist,

You say times have changed right? Why then do we see chants of my wife must be a virgin littered all over Nairaland by your fellow men?

You've dated good women? Impressive. So why then did y'all break up?

I'm glad you said your ex(es) have sense. Thank God for that.

Nigerian women have really suffered sha, na really use and dump.

You sef, why didn't you keep your virginity? Why are you allowing Nigerian women to sleep with you everywhere? embarassed
Why are you allowing Nigerian women fuçk you for free?

No SANE Nigerian woman likes men that have plenty body count oh. Ah ah.

It seems you just type for the sake of typing . I hope that isn’t the case.

I’ve already told you that my name isn’t “y’all “. Why would you expect me to explain what other people have said which I’ve obviously stated that I don’t agree with?

I’ve repeatedly said that I was not a good man. Not being a good man in the sense that I was not ready to settle down. That should answer most of your questions up there.

My relationship experiences have always been blissful please. If you tell me why you’re not married then I’ll tell you why I didn’t marry my exes.

Most Nigerian women will marry any man that loves them and is able to provide adequately. High body count or not.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:
I agree with this. No one knows tomorrow. It’s just that those type of women tend to heap the frustration and damage on top the unlucky man’s head. They’ll deny him the sex they gave out freely. They’ll be unnecessarily suspicious and irrational.

But yes some passed around women will end up with some unwise “good guys”

Uh uh. Uh uh. Uh uh. Na watin I no dey like be this. This is what I don't always like o. And you people will be saying I am doing too much. angry

Oga, we don settle this na! Why did you feel the need to go an add the "but" clause and conditions again? Why? Na winch? Ahan!

You say you don't want bad women. You say you will end up with a good woman, because life. Fine and good. I did not argue.

Why is it now killing you to see the bad women ending up with good men too, that you still have to denigrate their choices? undecided If you won't roll with them after everyone is married, then what is your fking business? If you will be happy in your relationship with a good, beautiful, kind and industrious woman, why do you think she will not be happy in her marriage with an handsome, kind, industrious and caring man?

No offense, but you know it is wizardry tendencies, right? Seeking your own happiness, moving on with your life and yet still hoping or wishing another person not to get the same thing! You want to succeed and have a great life, yet you don't want another person to... even though both of you are bad and are rightly "undeserving" of good things.

Tell me why all the things that will play out in a bad woman's marriage will not play in your own marriage as a bad man. Mtcheeeewwwww.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by folake4u(f): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:

It seems you just type for the sake of typing . I hope that isn’t the case.

I’ve already told you that my name isn’t “y’all “. Why would you expect me to explain what other people have said which I’ve obviously stated that I don’t agree with?

I’ve repeatedly said that I was not a good man. Not being a good man in the sense that I was not ready to settle down. That should answer most of your questions up there.

My relationship experiences have always been blissful please. If you tell me why you’re not married then I’ll tell you why I didn’t marry my exes.

Most Nigerian women will marry any man that loves them and is able to provide adequately. High body count or not.

Okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

Uh uh. Uh uh. Uh uh. Na watin I no dey like be this. This is what I don't always like o. And you people will be saying I am doing too much. angry

Oga, we don settle this na! Why did you feel the need to go an add the "but" clause and conditions again? Why? Na winch? Ahan!

You say you don't want bad women. You say you will end up with a good woman, because life. Fine and good. I did not argue.

Why is it now killing you to see the bad women ending with good men too, that you still have to denigrate their choices? undecided If you won't roll with them after everyone is married, then what is your fking business? If you will be happy in your relationship with a good, beautiful, kind and industrious woman, why do you think she will not be happy in her marriage with an handsome, kind, industrious and caring man?

No offense, but you know it is wizardry tendencies, right? Seeking your own happiness, moving on with your life and yet still hoping or wishing another person not to get the same thing!

Tell me why all the things that will play out in a bad woman's marriage will not play in your own marriage as a bad man. Mtcheeeewwwww.
undecided

I don’t care about bad women. I won’t end up with them.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hed0nist:
I don’t care about bad women. I won’t end up with them.

kiss kiss kiss We don't care about you too. We won't end up with you.

Now stop making predictions about our relationships to our sweet, loving, handsome, rich, industrious, sensible, kind, sexually adventurous and faithful GOOD MEN.

Na life.

Just goan and rest your oars at this point and don't argue it with me unless we'll start going back and forth again.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
begoniaa:

kiss kiss kiss We don't care about you too. We won't end up with you... now stop making predictions about our relationships to our sweet, loving, handsome, rich, industrious, sensible, kind, sexually adventurous and faithful GOOD MEN.

Na life.

Just goan and rest your oars at this point and don't argue it with me unless we'll start going back and forth again.

I’m not arguing anything. But you know what’s up. Whether you deny it with the lengthiest paragraphs or the most outstanding fonts.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Hed0nist:
I’m not arguing anything. But you know what’s up. Whether you deny it with the lengthiest paragraphs or the most outstanding fonts.

Oh, now I am the one denying? grin grin

But when I said you were denying up there too, you told me it's life.

Pray tell, you are the only one who knows how to speak facts about life?

The life that will apply to you as a bad man will not apply to me as a bad woman?

Look, Oga, I don tell you say make you drop this matter.

It is either we're BOTH going to be in denial or we'll both enjoy a blissful marital life as bad people. It will be either one. It cannot be true for you alone as per say na only you like better thing; mba nu.

5 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2022
begoniaa:

Oh, now I am the one denying? grin grin

But when I said you were denying up there too, you told me it's life.

Pray tell, you are the only one who knows how to speak facts about life?

The life that will apply to you as a bad man will not apply to me as a bad woman?

Look, Oga, I don tell you say make you drop this matter.

It is either we're BOTH going to be in denial or we'll both enjoy a blissful marital life as bad people. It will be either one. It cannot be true for you alone as per say na only you like better thing; mba.

I agree say you fit marry good man. Check up there where I write am. Na just the man I de pity. Even you sef de pity am in advance. But you go still deny.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Hed0nist:
I agree say you fit marry good man. Check up there where I write am. Na just the man I de pity. Even you sef de pity am in advance. But you go still deny.

No be the same way I agree say you fit marry good woman? Read up too, it's there. You feel pity? My own heart breaks for your future wife. Even you sef don dey feel hurt for am already. I know say you go deny, I am not expecting anything different.

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Hed0nist: 12:24am On Jul 09, 2022
begoniaa:

No be the same way I agree say you fit marry good woman? Read up too, it's there. You feel pity? My own heart breaks for your future wife. Even you sef don dey feel hurt for am already. I know say you go deny, I am not expecting anything different.

grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2022
If Nigerian men are not making money in their early 20s, why do they expect the women to have money in their early 20s? Are you all not living in the same economy? Talk about delusional.

If you want to marry someone 22-25 like OP does, he should be willing to marry a broke person. Don’t call them hungry gold digging bla bla bla. It shows a deep lack of insight and unreasonable expectations.

If you want to wait until they have money and are no longer dependent on you, you should be okay with marrying them in their 30s. That’s the same time most of you guys usually make your own money too.

I can’t believe that lack of common sense I’m seeing in these so called problems y’all are finding yourselves in. Wanting to eat your cakes and have it too. Ladies who want to marry wealthier men don’t have problems marrying men older than them. Because they understand money doesn’t come all at once. Any lady who wants a youngling inexperienced husband should be okay with his shallow pockets.

What’s complicated that you guys don’t understand?

franchasofficia:
The op is right.

I have a very close friend who is still single and having same issue.

This guy is educated, an Accountant. He heads his company's account department at his young age. Aside being an accountant, he has a flourishing small fintech business with 5 staffs. He lives in what I may call a family mansion alone. He has met hundreds of ladies and none is up to what he desires or what we his close friends consider okay.

He is either meeting hungry, broke opportunists or ladies above 37 with good job though but he want something around 27 to 29.

This guy has tried almost all social media platforms, Facebook, etc still same class of babes.

Right now I de pity him cos it seems his spec of girls aren't in Nigeria again lol

Our Nigerian ladies need to work on themselves and try to upgrade at early age.

The younger ones seems to be immature, unserious and act too foolish. The older ones are more mature, cool headed, financially independent but like the op said, the girlie vibes and beauty is almost gone. The remaining beauty in them is now money induced beauty using beauty products and all those artificial enhancements.

I pity single people of this age, e no easy to find your taste as a well to do young man.

This is where studying abroad at undergraduate stage gives advantage cos it seems the type of chicks op want are all schooling abroad or they schooled abroad and have been taken by their Nigerian course mates and school mates abroad grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by luminouz(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2022
MikeofKd:
I’m

Well sir to be very honest age really as nothing to do with success , only you can motivate yourself sir ,change is hard but all you have to do is picture yourself, it’s more like fantasies but this time very realistic , it ain’t too late sir to become what you truly desire .

At your age the kind of women you need are the likes of Alakija ,Alison Madueke etc
Just work hard and motivate yourself.

Lol... I tested your mindset and you passed. Nice one.

The story I gave you ain't true at all. You and other men on this thread gave me some hope for Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Lol how are we thinking the same thing.

They really want young girls but earnestly hate the idea of providing for a partner. That’s why all the disrespectful names exist for women who depend on them

Confusion
pocohantas:

Your guy is 37, then it is Nigerian ladies that should work on themselves and upgrade at an early age? Are you listening to yourself?

How many young men are very established at 30 and below?

I give it to women. They are way more realistic than men. If you want financial security, then a woman knows she has to target older men. If it is looks and Instagram love, then younger guys can come into play.

Of course you would see young women in various organizations earning the standard-6-digit, but we are not going to act like the bulk of Nigerians are that stable.

It is either this or that. Except you go into certain circles that have had it soft from birth.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Because guys are gold diggers too.
Somehow y’all managed to make it a female trait.

But yes men gold dig. very deeply too.
Raalsalghul:

I wonder why there is so much fuss about career as regards the definition of a quality woman?

For some reason character/attitude is being shoved aside and all I see here is KPMG, Mckinsey, Goldman Sachs, this and that.

Or don't we have young ladies who's got shit going for them and still messing around with married powerful bosses in their office.

Or are you telling me most under 25 ladies with good jobs would make good partners.

With regards to the topic, it has many layers and dimensions we can look at it from but somehow it's all about career and earning power.

Jeez!

8 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2022
cococandy:
If Nigerian men are not making money in their early 20s, why do they expect the women to have money in their early 20s? Are you all not living in the same economy? Talk about delusional.

If you want to marry someone 22-25 like OP does, he should be willing to marry a broke person. Don’t call them hungry gold digging bla bla bla. It shows a deep lack of insight and unreasonable expectations.

If you want to wait until they have money and are no longer dependent on you, you should be okay with marrying them in their 30s. That’s the same time most of you guys usually make your own money too.

I can’t believe that lack of common sense I’m seeing in these so called problems y’all are finding yourselves in. Wanting to eat your cakes and have it too. Ladies who want to marry wealthier men don’t have problems marrying men older than them. Because they understand money doesn’t come all at once. Any lady who wants a youngling inexperienced husband should be okay with his shallow pockets.

What’s complicated that you guys don’t understand?

I do really understand your point and also partially in agreement with what u said but then, we cannot excuse our ladies' insatiable greed for money even when its not necessary.

I have heard several guys complain of how ladies now find it so easy to throw bills at guys, even to guys with good intention for them. I understand when a lady bills a sugar daddy or married man looking for fun, but ladies recklessly billing even their fiancés and potential hubbies calls for questioning.

The particular friend that made me made my first comment should pass as every lady's dream man but unfortunately he has not been fortunate in meeting reasonable ladies that still have youthfulness in them. He isn't after any lady's money to my own knowledge cos he is more than sufficient and not even stingy per se.

One thing ladies don't understand about guys is this, the same guy that throws millions to mistresses during dating fun won't be happy to marry a lady who only thinks about the next bill to present to her man. Some of the young girls even working and earning well still have this foolish mentality of recklessly billing their potential hubbies because it has become a habit or a norm for them so his complaint is not just about being broke, but most are unreasonable and act foolishly.

I know a few of his exes who were even working and earning well but I don't have the patience to begin to narrate their foolish attitudes for u to understand.

I noticed our ladies born into well to do families (not necessarily rich), that studied abroad from undergrad level rarely act this way when compared to even the ladies born into rich families but raised and schooled in Nigeria, which tells u that it's beyond money wahala but rather a national menace or influence.

As for me, I am happily married to a wonderful lady. My marriage journey so far has been amazing, no wahala at all lolz.

I didn't marry early 20 or all those small girls, I married a matured lady who understood life. She wasn't rich but she came from a well to do family and had a good career. I didn't marry her cos of her career nor money cos she didn't have when I married her, so I have no issues.

Me before i married i considered certain vital qualities I desired, and not forgetting physical beauty and of course hot shape cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2022
cococandy:
Because guys are gold diggers too.
Somehow y’all managed to make it a female trait.

But yes men gold dig. very deeply too.
Yes men also gold dig but most times they did futuristically, u know what I mean cheesy
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 5:43am On Jul 09, 2022
cococandy:
Lol how are we thinking the same thing.

They really want young girls but earnestly hate the idea of providing for a partner. That’s why all the disrespectful names exist for women who depend on them

Confusion
My sister not entirely true. I can swear with my life, ever since i married my wife, she doesn't spend a dime for anything. Any money she spends on family issue i reimburse her cos i told her to tell me whenever she spends money to do anything without my knowledge.

It was my desire even while single and God helping me I have been keeping to that. I got her a contract driver to drive her to work and other places when she was pregnant, that's to tell u who I am and the kind of friends I roll with. I have friends in the US who are married to Nurses and I can beat my chest and tell u they don't even care about their wives income as they single handedly built all their properties in Nigeria, except one who married a very amazing babe that voluntarily gives her husband cash to go back to Naija to invest in real estate and all that.

Mind u my wife works and earns well too but I tell u that i fuel her car, she haven't used her dime to buy petrol in her office car for once, I do that with joy cos i prayed to be completely in charge of my marriage and home while single and God answered my prayers. I am a traditional African man oh, I no like woman money at all. No girl can come out to say she spent on me or gave a dime throughout my dating days till I got married.

And my friend I talked about wishes same. In fact he doesn't even like the idea of marrying a financially buoyant lady, he just want cool headed, cute, youthful lady that have ambition. He has tried different class of ladies all seems to be the same; leeches. Maybe once they come in and discover he is financially buoyant the gold digging in them gets activated, I mean even a girl working in one of the big companies someone mentioned on this thread. These things are worrisome especially to well to do guys looking to settle down. During dating fun period it doesn't matter to most guys that have the money, in fact u can even lodge a chick at Transcorp and change hotel to Mariot before the Transcorp room expires lolz, but when it's time to pick a wife, u get serious lolz

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 6:01am On Jul 09, 2022
folake4u:

Dear Mr. Hed0nist,

You say times have changed right? Why then do we see chants of my wife must be a virgin littered all over Nairaland by your fellow men?

You've dated good women? Impressive. So why then did y'all break up?

I'm glad you said your ex(es) have sense. Thank God for that.

Nigerian women have really suffered sha, na really use and dump.

You sef, why didn't you keep your virginity? Why are you allowing Nigerian women to sleep with you everywhere? embarassed
Why are you allowing Nigerian women fuçk you for free?

No SANE Nigerian woman likes men that have plenty body count oh. Ah ah.
lolz grin
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by franchasofficia: 6:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Hed0nist:

The point of the thread is discuss where to find the few desirable Nigerian women. Take note of the word “few”. Some of us still want to marry our country women but few are desirable. That’s just the truth.
Your best bet remains school environment.

Better schools not yeye schools lol

Forget Covenant University it has been infiltrated though good ones are still there but hard to find. Forget Babcock too, it's gone.

Mountain Top is a bit okay but difficult to penetrate lol.

APTI is very okay, in fact the number one go to place now.

Baze university have girls from rich backgrounds but the droves of Nigerian criminal politicians attending Baze university PGD programs have spoilt the girls there.

Imagine gifting girls cars worth 40million plus like its Agege bread. The manner they squander millions on these girls have already changed the mindset of most of them, so avoid Baze University if u want good chicks with good family background.

Bad men haven't infiltrated APTI yet cos its outskirts and those moneybags can't risk going there to school so the school comprise mostly good babes with solid family background who haven't been exposed to Nigerian wild dating cycle.

If you want matured high class ladies check LBS (Lagos Business School). There you will meet matured career women.

If u love to marry girls in the health science field, try school of health campuses in your city. They do also have good number of cool headed chicks cos due to how tasking their courses are, they spend less time dickthrotting around with the big gods, but make sure your pocket is deep lol

This ought to be a paid job that I did for u free angry

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Jijuo: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lol.. Nigga, when I was young I thought females dont really like sex,but today its something else.. Man goota save his energy for something else
Yeah sure. Do not trust any Nigerian girl. Even if you spend money on her, she would still go out and cheat on you with someone below your level. I could recall this particular chick who is a radio presenter in Lagos. Immediately, she told me there are many fishes in the ocean I lost interest in her, yet bugging me for relationship, I politely turned her down. Till today, I don't pick her calls. I don't pick silly girls' calls. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by Acidosis(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2022
I'm lost. Define "quality woman".

1 Like

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by KevinDein: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Even though all women tend to share a few traits, I dare say it's genuinely not this much of a rocket science to get a decent girl in the north. Yes, they aren't perfect either, but, boy, compared to their counterparts down south. lipsrsealed
Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Acidosis:

I'm lost. Define "quality woman".

KPMG
DELOITTE
PWC
ERNST & YOUNG
UBA
McKINSEY
SEPLAT

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2022
This thread is so funny.

So, you men know how hard it is to attract a good and quality woman? You haven't seen anything yet. LMAO. Very sweet thread. I love the tears on this thread. Bitter redpillers. grin

And to you the OP. Do you think you would be able to attract any quality woman? Which quality woman will settle for you? Only a woman who doesn't worth her salt will do that. You that has slept with every hoe in Port Harcourt and environs, married women, smoked, done drugs, was an ardent patronizer of the infamous "ashawo thread" on NL, very tight-fisted, loud, rude, proud with no manly virtues, classless and crude. Take my word for it, YOU WILL NEVER ATTRACT A QUALITY WOMAN. Except, of course, she doesn't know your past and is very desperate or naive or both.

No need to quote me, I WILL not dignify you with a response.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Raalsalghul:

embarassed

Na why I no dey too reason the marriage matter because at the end of the day most men are on the loosing front.

The only way to have a semblance of winning is to maybe not get married or have a baby mama which in its own has its demerits.

So much insights in your comment.

I want you to stop being a redpiller. It doesn't suit you. Take my word for it. Same thing I told Pansophist, he told me he will change because of me. Still waiting. Redpillers are bitter males. Accept love and try to love. Make yourself vulnerable to a woman. Enough of this baby mama and shii. Get married.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by folake4u(f): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This thread is so funny.

So, you men know how hard it is to attract a good and quality woman? You haven't seen anything yet. LMAO. Very sweet thread. I love the tears on this thread. Bitter redpillers. grin

And to you the OP. Do you think you would be able to attract any quality woman? Which quality woman will settle for you? Only a woman who doesn't worth her salt will do that. You that has slept with every hoe in Port Harcourt and environs, married women, smoked, done drugs, was an ardent patronizer of the infamous "ashawo thread" on NL, very tight-fisted, loud, rude, proud with no manly virtues, classless and crude. Take my word for it, YOU WILL NEVER ATTRACT A QUALITY WOMAN. Except, of course, she doesn't know your past and is very desperate or naive or both.

No need to quote me, I WILL not dignify you with a response.

This early morning Uyai has brought vawulence when we wanted to say the closing prayer and share the grace. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2022
folake4u:

This early morning Uyai has brought vawulence when we wanted to say the closing prayer and share the grace. grin

The vawulence never stops. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by cococandy(f): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Great and love that your arrangement works for you.

To be clear, I’m not in support of women keeping their money for their own exclusive use and have the man be the financial horse. I hope you didn’t misunderstand me.

I just find it perplexing when certain men want a 100% “traditional” marriage but scoff at the idea of being sole providers.
franchasofficia:
My sister not entirely true. I can swear with my life, ever since i married my wife, she doesn't spend a dime for anything. Any money she spends on family issue i reimburse her cos i told her to tell me whenever she spends money to do anything without my knowledge.

It was my desire even while single and God helping me I have been keeping to that. I got her a contract driver to drive her to work and other places when she was pregnant, that's to tell u who I am and the kind of friends I roll with. I have friends in the US who are married to Nurses and I can beat my chest and tell u they don't even care about their wives income as they single handedly built all their properties in Nigeria, except one who married a very amazing babe that voluntarily gives her husband cash to go back to Naija to invest in real estate and all that.

Mind u my wife works and earns well too but I tell u that i fuel her car, she haven't used her dime to buy petrol in her office car for once, I do that with joy cos i prayed to be completely in charge of my marriage and home while single and God answered my prayers. I am a traditional African man oh, I no like woman money at all. No girl can come out to say she spent on me or gave a dime throughout my dating days till I got married.

And my friend I talked about wishes same. In fact he doesn't even like the idea of marrying a financially buoyant lady, he just want cool headed, cute, youthful lady that have ambition. He has tried different class of ladies all seems to be the same; leeches. Maybe once they come in and discover he is financially buoyant the gold digging in them gets activated, I mean even a girl working in one of the big companies someone mentioned on this thread. These things are worrisome especially to well to do guys looking to settle down. During dating fun period it doesn't matter to most guys that have the money, in fact u can even lodge a chick at Transcorp and change hotel to Mariot before the Transcorp room expires lolz, but when it's time to pick a wife, u get serious lolz

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by folake4u(f): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

The vawulence never stops. cheesy

NEVER! Fire on, comrade.

Cook as you like. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2022
begoniaa:
JBriel abi what do you call yourself?

Na Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries go end your matter las las. grin

Gosh, I cannot imagine how you'll actually be in real life given your comments on here. So much pride and pompous air and condescension reeking from you! Miserly 350k, 500k... seriously, dude? undecided You humbled all of them? Ewww. Why are you on a thread hoping to know how to snatch a quality woman? For all of your supposed attributes, why haven't you gotten a good woman? Ah, God... I don't even know what to say to you anymore.

That guy is a fake. Believe anything he types here at your peril. People who usually brag about having the world are usually empty vessels. I know like 30 of his monikers. And the truth is, he's a very inconsistent person who is worth nothing. Believe his words here, you can believe anything in the world.

4 Likes

Re: The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. by begoniaa: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
That guy is a fake. Believe anything he types here at your peril. People who usually brag about having the world are usually empty vessels. I know like 30 of his monikers. And the truth is, he's a very inconsistent person who is worth nothing. Believe his words here, you can believe anything in the world.

Given his attacks towards me late last night, I am beginning to suspect that too. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / How Do You Like To Be Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.