Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? (6558 Views)

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by vybzkartel: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Gentlerespect76: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Werey grin

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Cypress042(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wahala grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by GreatAxeMan: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
That passenger for front go dey ask, "Wetin dey chook me for pant?"

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by VOsimhen144(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin

Meanwhile.. That man on the other bike is just coming back from the hospital and the Paternity test result says that child doesn't belong to him.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Nonexisting: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Unless he is 15-17, nothing should be running through his mind because what I see are two little girls with their mother. The mother shouldn't have allowed such but I don't blame her, I blame poverty.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by tolue42(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
She fit be the man's wife naaa
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Wawelexy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
His head is empty at that moment

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Oluromantic: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Unzerious: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
He is thinking about the Okada ban in Lagos tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Sanmel(f): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oluromantic:
Talk nar
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Sanmel(f): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
"I wish we didn't have to put clothes on.."

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Seunmkpi: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lost in thoughts.
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lmao
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Emibolt: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok o
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Nazgul: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Carrying market women under the hot sun, I can imagine the kind of smell oozing out of her armpit and body. Poor okada man. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by wunderkindkayod(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
They fit dey related

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by angelfallz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
You're not making any sense
[s]
Nonexisting:
Unless he is 15-17, nothing should be running through his mind because what I see are two little girls with their mother. The mother shouldn't have allowed such but I don't blame her, I blame poverty.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by 1Sharon(f): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Was that position better than backing him? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Fiscus105(m): 2:16am On Jul 07, 2022
The lady Sha.

If she happened not to be his wife/girlfriend, I pity his husband/boyfriend.
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by MMWandali: 2:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Terrible
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Sexual harassment
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Babaken(m): 4:26am On Jul 07, 2022
See the way the woman relax.
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Axis313(m): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Accident waiting to happen.I am sure this is not Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by onomeabuja: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
No be mother de there oooooo
All those 3 females na him WIVES OOOOOO
if na lie go ask d failure president BUHARI undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Fmghewzy(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2022
1Sharon:
Was that position better than backing him? undecided

Lol yeah, she is a grown adult.
Her legs would definitely be a problem, too long grin

But Omo Nigerians dey suffer
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by TheWolfen(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Lol
Same with this one.

where are these weirdos from? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Boogyman557: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool ABEG abeg na were be dis place..

make una drop LOCATION abeg!

I no go mind buy OKADA and JAZZ in that place..

I SWEAR DOWN

I no go wear boxer, na to open my trouser so dat my PREEK go romance her TOTTO well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by MediMedi(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
This could only happen in Benue
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by YourHighTension: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Sanmel:
"I wish we didn't have to put clothes on.."

let's get home first nah grin
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by Moh247: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Make dem enter galop first, Na body go tell the woman
Re: What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? by 1Sharon(f): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol yeah, she is a grown adult.
Her legs would definitely be a problem, too long grin

But Omo Nigerians dey suffer

Then she should have been the one to sit at the back, the smallest one will be in front backing the man

Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / My Experience With A Nigerian Man - Questions Existing / I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.