Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) (8205 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Udoboss(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
PlaysNigeria:
Ibo people and manipulation, i support peter obi but why is your media always lies and manipulation, everytime someone cooks up another thing to misleading the public. Totally unnecessary. angry

Is dat Obi's son?
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by obailala(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

So you actually dont believe that a protester can back away from a protest group and take a seperate individual picture?

Or you would rather believe that within 2 days this story broke, Peter Obi managed to get someone in Germany who has deadlocks, dress him in the same exact attire, take pictures on a similar road, just to deflect accusations from his son?

Thats not possible
I posted the 3 pictures below side by side; but somehow the fellow you quoted strongly believes that the person on the flag is Obi's son while the other 2 pictures are of a totally different person taken on a different day, with exactly the same stature, same outfit, same shoe and same location.

A funny fact of life is that the most difficult person to wake is the person who's faking his sleep; you cannot educate a person who desperately and forcefully wants to remain dumb.

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by 894oladotun: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is the face of the guy they claimed is Obi's sonThis is the face of the guy they claimed is Obi's son...
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Sergio101(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:

1. Was ds picture taken on d same day of the protest?
2. So bcus a random dreadlocked dude made to wear d same cloth and stand in front of a police car means they are d same right?
3.where are d other protesters?

I resemble ipob for ya aiz?

And one arboreal vagabond liked this post of yours??

Smh
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nwokem, tluth odi velly-velly bitter o
cool
Sergio101:

And one arboreal vagabond liked this post of yours??

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Errmm....bia nwokem, its not that I didn't see gidgíddy's post or that he made much sense with his postulations o, I purposely chose to press d 'ignore' button. He's a confirmed ipob of which u r aware of and its a waste of time having a dialogue with him. I've never seen him find ipob culpable in any crime, so it would be an effort in futility responding to him. Perhaps if he had quoted me using one of his alternate monikers I would've budged.

Now back to u, I laid bare some questions/observations which u haven't responded to. Perhaps u may take d gauntlet!

1. Is d boy in d old photo d same as d boy in d op's photo? Yes? No?

2. The boy standing on d flag had other (ipob) protesters with him, the new 'ochanja' photos by d op didn't. Where did the other protesters go? That all took a break?

3. The boy stepping on d flag was standing in front of a green striped car, the boy standing in front of d 'akpruka' photos stood in front of a blue-stblue-striped car. How far nah?

4. since, according to d op (and other obi supporters) d boy standing on d flag isn't obi's pikin, why take all this effort to replicate an 'adulterated' version of d scene in d original photo?

[5]iswap/boko haram will do something and bear it with their full chest by claiming responsibility, but ipob will do something and deny responsibility/blame others. Whats d probability that yhey wont wake up tmr and blame 'opposition' for hiring someone to wear ipob dress just to implicate ipob?

obailala:
I posted the 3 pictures below side by side; but somehow the fellow you quoted strongly believes that the person on the flag is Obi's son while the other 2 pictures are of a totally different person taken on a different day, with exactly the same stature, same outfit, same shoe and same location.

A funny fact of life is that the most difficult person to wake is the person who's faking his sleep; you cannot educate a person who desperately and forcefully wants to remain dumb.
Daalu!
cool

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:
Osigini?
cool

That's another wicked attempt of d op to make it look like d boy doesn't keep dreadlocks by cropping d head of one of Gregory obi's picture up there.

You want to see d dreadloced Gregory?
Ngwa, regardezzzzzzz.....
vvv

Truth to be said the guy stepping on the nigerian flag has zubby micheal body tone while peter obi son has alex iwobi body tone.

The guy stepping on the flag is short probably 5.3ft while obi son is a tall dude.
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by kponkedenge(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
post=114497177:
This is the guy they called Peter Obi's son, the opposition parties can go any length just to demarket Peter Obi, they are finding means to smear him, instead odmf campaigning for their candidates.
Lalasticlala

Are you the same on twitter?
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
1. Is d boy in d old photo d same as d boy in d op's photo? No?

2. The boy standing on d flag had other (ipob) protesters with him, the new 'ochanja' photos by d op didn't. Where did the other protesters go? That all took a break?

3. The boy stepping on d flag was standing in front of a green striped car, the boy standing in front of d 'akpruka' photos stood in front of a blue-stblue-striped car. How far nah?

4. Since, according to d op (and other obi supporters) d boy standing on d flag isn't obi's pikin, why take all this effort to replica an 'adulterated' version of d scene in d original photo?
cool
Patrioticbreed9:

Truth to be said the guy stepping on the nigerian flag has zubby micheal body tone while peter obi son has alex iwobi body tone.

The guy stepping on the flag is short probably 5.3ft while obi son is a tall dude.
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Softmirror: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
kolaaderin:
Damage control picture. This is a new picture taken alone without any protest ongoing. They just find a police car and take a pose. This people thing we are stupid.

THEY THINK WE ARE FOOLS

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:
1. Is d boy in d old photo d same as d boy in d op's photo? No?

4. Since, according to d op (and other obi supporters) d boy standing on d flag isn't obi's pikin, why take all this effort to replica an 'adulterated' version of d scene in d original photo?
cool

To be honest the guy on the flag is a dark dry dude, the one op posted looks fair and meaty.

All in all even a 5year old know the guy standing on the flag is not obi son judging from what fernadzy posted.
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by obailala(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:
Errmm....bia nwokem, its not that I didn't see gidgíddy's post or that he made much sense with his postulations o, I purposely chose to press d 'ignore' button. He's a confirmed ipob of which u r aware of and its a waste of time having a dialogue with him. I've never seen him find ipob capable in any crime, so it would be an effort in futility responding to him. Perhaps if he had quoted me using one of his alternate monikers I would've budged.

Now back to u, I laid bare some questions/observations which u haven't responded to. Perhaps u may take d gauntlet!

Daalu!
cool
Your argument is like that of a person without a brain; however, I know you aren't brainless. You're just deliberately trying to sound dumb in a desperate bid to sustain the dead and ignorant argument that the fellow in that picture is Obi's son. Given the circumstances, engaging further with you is pointless and a waste of precious time. Hence why I said, "you win!"

1 Like

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nwokem, what is 'honesty' in the face of 'facts'?
Even d person wey them catch red-handed stealing will still swear by god say he's 'honest' and 'innocent'.

'Honesty' nor dey win case for court when 'facts' dey there.
cool
Patrioticbreed9:

To be honest the guy on the flag is a dark dry dude, the one op posted looks fair and meaty.

All in all even a 5year old know the guy standing on the flag is not obi son judging from what fernadzy posted.
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
obailala:
Your argument is like that of a person without a Brain
There goes the ipobic spirit: insults and curses;
however, I know you aren't brainless. For a lack of reasonable points, you're just deliberately trying to sound dumb so as to force an argument that the fellow in that picture is Obi's son. Given the circumstances, engaging further with you is pointless and a waste of precious time. Hence why I said, "you win!"
Perhaps if u had addressed d questions and observations I made instead of rigmarolling....it would go a long way in having a diplomatic dialogue devoid of insults and fist-throwing.

I'm still open to dialogue with you though!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by bestych: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
this is awesome
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by obailala(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:

There goes the ipobic spirit: insults and curses;
Perhaps if u had addressed d questions and observations I made instead of rigmarolling....it would go a long way in having a diplomatic dialogue devoid of insults and fist-throwing.

I'm still open to dialogue with you though!
cool
It's pointless arguing with a madman; but you know what's even worse? Arguing with a person who's feigning ignorance (i.e. you). It's a pointless waste of time so yeah, I wouldn't be doing that. Good day!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:

Nwokem, what is 'honesty' in the face of 'facts'?
Even d person wey them catch red-handed stealing will still swear by god say he's 'honest' and 'innocent'.

'Honesty' nor dey win case for court when 'facts' dey there.
cool

Nwoke i've heard you.

Continue acting blind.
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
obailala:
It's pointless arguing with a madman;
here we go again grin
but you know what's even worse? Arguing with a person who's feigning ignorance (i.e. you). It's a pointless waste of time so yeah, I wouldn't be doing that. Good day!
"Feigning ignorance" of what specifically?
You've refused to address any of the questions I threw at ur feet.

Lolz.....
Even d op dt woke up early this morning to create a false-hood of a thread don collect hin 'L' jejely, u still dey dia dey form king-kong!
C'mon taaa dia!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by obailala(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
richie240:
here we go again grin

"Feigning ignorance" of what specifically?
You've refused to address any of the questions I threw at ur feet.

Lolz.....
Even d op dt woke up early this morning to create a false-hood of a thread don collect hin 'L' jejely, u still dey dia dey form king-kong!
C'mon taaa dia!
Oga I don agree with you say that niggee na Obi pikin. Why you still dey worry yourself?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nor tell me say u nor know d difference BTW green and blue?
Nor tell me say u nor see d difference BTW d sceneries of d original foto and d op's 'ochanja' foto.

Hehehehehehehe.....So, who playing 'blind' BTW d 2 of us now?
cool
Patrioticbreed9:

Nwoke i've heard you.

Continue acting blind.

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by richie240: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nor be me u go tell dt wan biko, na d mischievous op wey create fake thread to mislead d public u suppose tell!
cool
obailala:
Oga I don agree with you say that niggee na Obi pikin. Why you still dey worry yourself?
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Why didn't I see this in front page
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Eriggs: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
BT, y are Igbos swine so stupid like this?
Trying so hard to deceive themselves and family members.
They think all Nigerians are fools and stupid like them that can be easily brainwashed.
Failed attemp at damage control. Bunch of fools and idiots.

Richie240 and kolaaderin, u better leave these ones alone. Kanu don brainwashed dem lives finish one by one. Nothing but blind fools that cannot see the 2 pictures arw 2 different people. Campaign built on lies, deceit, threats and foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Eriggs: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin grin
Threads for brainwashed species.
Blind idiots are the only ones that cannot see that the 2 pictures are of 2 different guys.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by juman(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
OP need mental healing.
Madness.
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2022
kponkedenge:

Are you the same on twitter?
No
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by SlurUsername1: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
obailala:
It's pointless arguing with a madman; but you know what's even worse? Arguing with a person who's feigning ignorance (i.e. you). It's a pointless waste of time so yeah, I wouldn't be doing that. Good day!

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima: $25bn Spent On Fuel Importation Every Year / ‘looting’: Obasanjo Drags Daniel To Efcc / Did Anybody Listen To Buhari On Radio Nigeria's Programme (eagle Square)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.