Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,061 members, 7,849,286 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) (8160 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by SlurUsername1: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
obailala:
It's pointless arguing with a madman; but you know what's even worse? Arguing with a person who's feigning ignorance (i.e. you). It's a pointless waste of time so yeah, I wouldn't be doing that. Good day!

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun OAM4J

Rule 2
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by Bethel4Life(f): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
I wonder why this beautiful thread did make fp

But if its about nonsense fact check and throwback, against Obi una go sharperly push it to fp with only 5 comments
Re: This Is The Guy They Called Peter Obi's Son(photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kurutinto:
You won't see seun sending this to the front page.

Whether they like it or not, we are all OBIdient
Tag Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and OAM4J.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye / S H O C K E R Governor T A Orji Has Sacked Half Of His Cabinet Member / Justice Kayode Eso Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.