Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) (72046 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by beardedboy(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
Wear a three-piece suit and walk outside by 1 p.m. today.
Wow! What a logical argument.

#SarcasmIntended angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2022
DMerciful:
Perhaps Pocohantas can enlighten us

by her own admission, Pocohantas is agbaulumo spec

all these women flaunting are football to watermelon spec

ishilove is the woman to ask lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Afamcy: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Simply for patronage...
Interested persons can apply abi you dey learn work??
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2022
How do you perceive a snake? Curvy right?

Now, to answer your question;
It is the gift the serpent gave Eve, and Eve passed down the genealogy to 'em. cool

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Administration1: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:

I'll presume this is sarcasm , else I cannot and refuse to understand why the only response you could give is this below-par, absurd, non-relative response. Please always analyze your response on a public forum before issuing them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by phemmyfour: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
Ladies, and even elderly women like opening their breasts for the public to watch. What could be their reasons?

I think this is not good for our society. Nudity is a sin.
fashion
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you that daft? Imagine you asking why someone is revealing the wares she wants to sell since that's the only thing they've got to offer. Why don't you also ask why traders display the goods they want to sell in the market.

Why are you always rude tho?
Can't you pass a message without displaying your upbringing?
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by phemmyfour: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Pinkyposh:
It should have been, why do some ladies open their cleavages.
Stop generalising it, it's just like saying why do men sag their trousers.
I will be on the look out. I know you ve done it before but I don't have proof
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Muideen6013(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
We deserve this in Nigeria

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Kenmatt(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Because that is all they have to offer
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by DMerciful(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2022
I wouldn't say the topic has been overflogged because the trend is not slowing down but accelerating. Inasmuch as men love seeing boobs, there are occasions for it; the temptation and distraction to men is real. It also gives the impression of some women as sex objects, infact a woman with her breast outside gives men the confidence that with the right amount, the woman can be knacked irrespective of whether married or not. I said give men the confidence and impression, i did not say its necessarily so before you come for me
pocohantas:

This topic has been over-flogged. I don’t know why. Maybe because it makes them feel good and men like to see boobs too. I can’t be so sure on this one.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Marketing strategies grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Very simple because their are OLOSHO
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Very simple because their are OLOSHO

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Berankis: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
If those rubbish irritate all guys the way they irritate me, those chicken heads will be wearing a cover all
But I actually love it. The sight of it is different from all the dirts and commotions around me. In a neutral environment, it is welcome, besides religious places.
It is simply lovely, most especially when it is moderately done. It's ecstatic!!
Women are beautiful creatures only some have acquired terrible character.
God the didn't make any mistakes when he created Eve to keep company of Adam only she later acquired a bad character.
I love women. Good ones.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by PAQ(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Invitation to treat, invitatio ad offerendum!
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by fof1: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
Ladies, and even elderly women like opening their breasts for the public to watch. What could be their reasons?

Empty Sacks of Flesh...Very Empty and really Worthless Pls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by DispatcherLagos: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Berankis:

But I actually love it. The sight of it is different from all the dirts and commotions around me. In a neutral environment, it is welcome, besides religious places.
It is simply lovely, most especially when it is moderately done. It's ecstatic!!
Women are beautiful creatures only some have acquired terrible character.
God the didn't make any mistakes when he created Eve to keep company of Adam only she later acquired a bad character.
I love women. Good ones.
Beings that discharge blood every month? I love God, children, men and dogs.... just in that order
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Administration1:

I'll presume this is sarcasm , else I cannot and refuse to understand why the only response you could give is this below-par, absurd, non-relative response. Please always analyze your response on a public forum before issuing them.
Argue with your reflection.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by nattyGENT: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Nawaooo! The other gender vanish, NO comments. Theses gender sef, so dem dey know Wetin NO good but just join de bandwagon Judgment day is commmming...... REPENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2022
DMerciful:
I wouldn't say the topic has been overflogged because the trend is not slowing down but accelerating. Inasmuch as men love seeing boobs, there are occasions for it; the temptation and distraction to men is real. It also gives the impression of some women as sex objects, infact a woman with her breast outside gives men the confidence that with the right amount, the woman can be knacked irrespective of whether married or not. I said give men the confidence and impression, i did not say its necessarily so before you come for me

Heya, sorry about that. I’ll raise this issue in our August meeting. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Berankis: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Beings that discharge blood every month? I love God, children, men and dogs.... just in that order
They discharge blood for a function just as you discharge 'yours'. It's womanhood!
I love women.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by 79733139(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:

Look the other way. Not every human is religious, accept that fact and focus on all your problems.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Samade7: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
For real I also want to know,like is there a reason for it or just fashion?
Is it for air to get inside or any other benefit?
Normal normal it's not really much of a concern to me since the women in my family no dey dress like that and my future wife won't dress like that ,but still I always feel like there must be a reason for someone to expose all or half of the breast.

Dj! 4 cups of palmwine with 4 alligator pepper to reason this matter further.
Barman! Play me "Under cover" by Aquaman and Rihanna.

u wan do money ritual?
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by McDoe(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you that daft? Imagine you asking why someone is revealing the wares she wants to sell since that's the only thing they've got to offer. Why don't you also ask why traders display the goods they want to sell in the market.

Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by ValeeLove(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
or how about going out totally unclad?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2022
ValeeLove:
or how about going out totally unclad?
Pointless comment.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Rebuke: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Low self esteem/worth. No matter how beautiful a lady is, once she opens her body in the name of whatever, she will be so disgusting for me to look at.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by ValeeLove(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2022
meobizy:
Pointless comment.
yet you replied. Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2022
ValeeLove:
yet you replied. Imagine.
I can type rubbish too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / Before & After Make-up Photos That Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.