Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. (1163 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
9jalyte:

You are the one with a racing heart, you cannot stop a rolling stone. And, by the way, Peter Obi has probably seen all the wealth he wishes to see/own. You are here talking about him like he is a poverty stricken mess your you.

One obvious truth today is that only free/independent minded fellows in Nigeria are supporting Obi. They are the ones that are not expecting shi shi, but ready to give their own. People like you are the ones that have survived through the free Rice and matches and salt they share/gave your Parents. I understand why your defend your benefactors. But, be man enough to save the future of your children, so that they will not end up under the mile 2 bridge like you.

2023 election go clear your eye ooh, you will know say nobody want your lord and saviour, piter pandora hoebituary except you yeebow...... May God continue to bless Tinubu, on his mandate i stand.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Movement In Yobe State. / Peter Obi Commends Osinbajo for Patronising Nigeria Hospital / BREAKING: Tinubu Support Group Leader Dumps APC To Work For PDP In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.