Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. (1147 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Durabest: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Abuse me,insult me,call me all kinds of names,see let me tell you i don't care about your believe.Nigerians are becoming wiser to know those who belive that with insult and condeminations they can get to power.Tinubu will transform Nigeria to disappoint those who never believe in him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Dementia or Amnesia. Choose one

2 Likes

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by MITCHELL96: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
Abuse me,insult me,call me all kinds of names,see let me tell you i don't care about your believe.Nigerians are becoming wiser to know those who belive that with insult and condeminations they can get to power.Tinubu will transform Nigeria to disappoint those who never believe in him.

I'll reply you when you correct these words I bolded

Your English and grammatical composure is pathetic man, undecided you don't deserve an opportunity talk about Nigeria politics

2 Likes

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Truthisunique2: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Na 2 by 4 plank I for use knack you if you were close to me now

It has become insensitive to even be Campaigning for apc in 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by thesicilian: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Your English and grammatical composure is pathetic man, undecided you don't deserve an opportunity talk about Nigeria politics
It is a well known fact that supporters of Tinubu are mostly thugs.

5 Likes

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Oilwell(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:

Bro can he stand 2 hours of live TV debate with the other presidential contestants?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Zonefree(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
Try and treat typhoid, please
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Mstick: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by FatherBona: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na 2 by 4 plank I for use knack you if you were close to me now

It has become insensitive to even be Campaigning for apc in 2023
Very insensitive
2015 till now has been an absolute nightmare
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by 9jalyte: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
Why were you anticipating insults. It means your position is unpopular. Keep in struggling in your my brother, that's your choice, others are tired of struggling.

You say forget age, then tell us what we should remember. What exactly is the high point of BAT. You guys don't know what you are doing to Yoruba politicians with this your BAT over hyping. Even when you know Fashola is way better than BAT, even when you know that Osibanjo is better, even when you know that Fayemi is better, but you people keep making look like "boys" and that is how the will remain in the mind of Nigerians. When Tinubu is off the Stage, you will know what I mean .

1 Like

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
Yes o.....una go get sense by force. Buhari's tenure is ending very soon and he has secured the release of his terrorist brothers who were locked up by the previous administration. Unfortunately, Igboho that was trying to defend his people while Tinubu your lord looked the other way is still in jail.
Like I said before una go get sense by force, foolish things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by MadamExcellency: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2022
A sick man is defective and incompetent irrespective of the bank/wealth of knowledge and experience.

Secondly, Tinubu is too materialistic like most African leaders hence he is not the best for now.

Government by proxy in a democracy is evil and condemnable.
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2022
We don know now and that is why we are standing gidigba on his mandate
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by zionmde: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:
When last did u go for a job and u tell the employer to forget age.

Will tinubu fight corruption?
After 2 bullion vans during election
After stuffing delegates with dollars
Now he is sharing phones
He is the most qualified in bribery and corruption

1 Like

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2022
9jalyte:

Why were you anticipating insults. It means your position is unpopular. Keep in struggling in your my brother, that's your choice, others are tired of struggling.

You say forget age, then tell us what we should remember. What exactly is the high point of BAT. You guys don't know what you are doing to Yoruba politicians with this your BAT over hyping. Even when you know Fashola is way better than BAT, even when you know that Osibanjo is better, even when you know that Fayemi is better, but you people keep making look like "boys" and that is how the will remain in the mind of Nigerians. When Tinubu is off the Stage, you will know what I mean .
Tyical igbotic gibberish..... On Tinubu's mandate we shall stand

1 Like

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by tctrills: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
FatherBona:

Very insensitive
2015 till now has been an absolute nightmare
Yes it has been a nightmare for Nigerian. People became poorer and hunger and insecurity spread across the land. APC was Nigeria's biggest mistake
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by adekolaelect(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022
zionmde:

When last did u go for a job and u tell the employer to forget age.

Will tinubu fight corruption?
After 2 bullion vans during election
After stuffing delegates with dollars
Now he is sharing phones
He is the most qualified in bribery and corruption
Oga Calmdow ..... Tinubu sharing branded phones should not a new things since we are practicing democracy styles of government . Abiola did more than this and many other politicians in nigeria..why is this one new to you ?? You are just making this man porpular unessesarily with you poeple unessesary topic of debates. Your attacks and insult can not stop him to become president if God wishes. Someone branded Prayer matt you no cry but someone branded hand phone you are crying .can you tell me the one out of the tow that is more useful and productive to the society?

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by 9jalyte: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Tyical igbotic gibberish..... On Tinubu's mandate we shall stand

Yes, Three persons can come together and they can use the term "we", it does no equate to the "we" of 1 million persons. When you say "we", it means nothing. The "Tyical igbotic gibberish" will continue to haunt the hell out of you.

You people think you can eat your bread and have it. You think the North will suddenly fall in love with your Tinubu at the detriment of an Atiku or a Kwankwaso. You think the large Christian Population in the North will just forget their oppression and suffocation in the hand of Muslim led government, the worst experience in the History of Nigeria.

You guys think the Middle belt man who has experienced the worst oppressions in the ands of APC will now open their arms and embrace the ,man the wickedly promoted the mergence of this nightmare. I wish you well.

By the way, you think Buhari or Abdulahi Adamu will go out of their way to work for a man that flaunted their instructions, yabbed them, and arrogantly challenged their decision in who becomes the APC bearer, then you don't know the Fulani man.

You think the South South person has healed from from your back-stab in 2015 when you worked wickedly against GEJ, you used your media to drag day light of of him. You guys really have guts. Dream on.

1 Like

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Eniitankorede: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:

I agree with you intoto. Tinubu is the next president. Peter Obi cannot win beyond the southeast. All you shouting his name upandan should be ready to hug transformer when he loses for all care lol.
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by OfoIgbo: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Forget age, health, competence and qualifications . Tinubu is the most qualified candidate grin grin
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Ttalk: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Forget age, health, competence and qualifications. Tinubu is the most qualified candidate grin grin

The only Igbo with unbiased mind.
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Durabest:

We were told the same thing about Buhari. Has Buhari transformed Nigeria?

No human is beyond old age limitations.
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Carlosdd: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job 2023
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Carlosdd: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
9jalyte:

Yes, Three persons can come together and they can use the term "we", it does no equate to the "we" of 1 million persons. When you say "we", it means nothing. The "Tyical igbotic gibberish" will continue to haunt the hell out of you.

You people think you can eat your bread and have it. You think the North will suddenly fall in love with your Tinubu at the detriment of an Atiku or a Kwankwaso. You think the large Christian Population in the North will just forget their oppression and suffocation in the hand of Muslim led government, the worst experience in the History of Nigeria.

You guys think the Middle belt man who has experienced the worst oppressions in the ands of APC will now open their arms and embrace the ,man the wickedly promoted the mergence of this nightmare. I wish you well.

By the way, you think Buhari or Abdulahi Adamu will go out of their way to work for a man that flaunted their instructions, yabbed them, and arrogantly challenged their decision in who becomes the APC bearer, then you don't know the Fulani man.

You think the South South person has healed from from your back-stab in 2015 when you worked wickedly against GEJ, you used your media to drag day light of of him. You guys really have guts. Dream on.

Mr know it all , Tinubu and Jonathan don’t belong to the same political party so what brought issue of back stab , politics is a game of interest . Buhari, Abdulahi Adamu and the rest of them belong to the same political party as of today , so don’t expect them to work against their party, before apc primary we heard more than this February 2023 is almost here is going to take some of you by surprise ,
Politics has been proven over the years to be a game of numbers in which the smartest, armed with the required numerical strength, wins the game
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Adonispco: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
From CHANGE to NEXT LEVEL! Yet some educated myopic fools are already supporting another London refurbish Old man; who is about 82yrs old.
Una wan give us the FINAL/FINISH LEVEL; I have made a vow to leave this country if any of these old power drunk men win next year election cos;
It was by God's grace that I survived Buhari's tenure.

1 Like

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by 9jalyte: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Carlosdd:

Mr know it all , Tinubu and Jonathan don’t belong to the same political party so what brought issue of back stab , politics is a game of interest . Buhari, Abdulahi Adamu and the rest of them belong to the same political party as of today , so don’t expect them to work against their party, before apc primary we heard more than this February 2023 is almost here is going to take some of you by surprise ,
Politics has been proven over the years to be a game of numbers in which the smartest, armed with the required numerical strength, wins the game

Very naïve of you. You thing this is academic exercise. You think belonging to a Political Party is like being in a cult, what ever they say, you do. Ask yourself, why did PDP National Chairman work against PDP in 2015. Just check, as it looks today, do you think the North care about what happens to APC after Buhari. APC was used to achieve one aim - deliver Buhari. That had been done, and they are moving on, especially as their preferred candidate did not emerge. Buhari has absolutely nothing more to gain or lose again, I am sure the APC chairman knows he will have no friend in Aso rock under Tinubu. Who ever told you that the North trust a Tinubu presidency has deceived you.

Come to the South, yes Jonathan was not in the same party with Tinubu. Do you think in their mind that's how simple they see it? For every Southerner, for the fact that you joined forced with the North to work against a Southern Political Project, that is treachery. They will give you a taste of it. It is really important for you to privately do a proper analysis of where you are hoping to have your bumper vote for victory.
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by jogojogo: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please take a look at what you wrote and ensure there is no single error before making correction/s on another's post.
Thank you as you do the needful.
MITCHELL96:

Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by MITCHELL96: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
jogojogo:
Please take a look at what you wrote and ensure there is no single error before making correction/s on another's post.
Thank you as you do the needful.

Just the "TO" I didn't add after "OPPORTUNITY" undecided

When you see a real scholar, you should know, Besides, I was Typing fast because my battery was 'bout to die then.
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Carlosdd: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
9jalyte:

Very naïve of you. You thing this is academic exercise. You think belonging to a Political Party is like being in a cult, what ever they say, you do. Ask yourself, why did PDP National Chairman work against PDP in 2015. Just check, as it looks today, do you think the North care about what happens to APC after Buhari. APC was used to achieve one aim - deliver Buhari. That had been done, and they are moving on, especially as their preferred candidate did not emerge. Buhari has absolutely nothing more to gain or lose again, I am sure the APC chairman knows he will have no friend in Aso rock under Tinubu. Who ever told you that the North trust a Tinubu presidency has deceived you.

Come to the South, yes Jonathan was not in the same party with Tinubu. Do you think in their mind that's how simple they see it? For every Southerner, for the fact that you joined forced with the North to work against a Southern Political Project, that is treachery. They will give you a taste of it. It is really important for you to privately do a proper analysis of where you are hoping to have your bumper vote for victory.

We are not seeing things from the same angle , you know what you are saying and the reason for saying it, I know what am saying and my reason for saying it .2023 is not too far away why don’t you be patient and pray to God Almighty to spare our lives with good health to witness the outcome of the election and beyond. If we are from the same parent and we are in different political party I tell you we will work against each other it’s about interest
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
9jalyte:

Wailing is allowed......... Pandora piter hoebituary will never rule this country, know this and know peace
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by Iykopee(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu the criminal drug baron is not qualified to rule Nigeria.
Re: Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. by 9jalyte: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Wailing is allowed......... Pandora piter hoebituary will never rule this country, know this and know peace

You are the one with a racing heart, you cannot stop a rolling stone. And, by the way, Peter Obi has probably seen all the wealth he wishes to see/own. You are here talking about him like he is a poverty stricken mess your you.

One obvious truth today is that only free/independent minded fellows in Nigeria are supporting Obi. They are the ones that are not expecting shi shi, but ready to give their own. People like you are the ones that have survived through the free Rice and matches and salt they share/gave your Parents. I understand why your defend your benefactors. But, be man enough to save the future of your children, so that they will not end up under the mile 2 bridge like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unemployed Habibat And Zainab Tinubu Buy Houses At #2Billion Each In Newyork / Tinubu Performing Very Badly in Major Online Polls So Far / Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.