Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President (43017 Views)

Ayodele Peter Fayose Get A Clasp By An Arab Lady- Photo / Where Is Ayodele Peter Fayose / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by generalud: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
This man again. End time prophet. Ever since he started prophesising, non of them has come to fulfilment. He should stop all these fake prophesies to avoid the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by IvarTheBoneless: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

Even if Obi wins, he won't be declared winner

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now

Keep quiet.

Ekwueme and Azikiwe both agreed to be slaves to Fulani.

That's why it's remained so till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Liebermantic: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Agbado-eating prophet of APC. Be Obidient and Yusful now or continue your Agbado style of prophecy
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by nsesam(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
This fake prophesy is one of the reason soludo destroyed indaboski church, this one hasn't learn or maybe hasn't seen the tape yet. Give fake prophesy and face church demolition now and all these attention seeker will hide their face in the mud
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Favmil101(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now
Yeye person. So you were waiting for someone that will say it first.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by GeorgeNora: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:
This man should STFU
are you in anyway different from him abi you wan form Obidient?
Abeg getat
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Amotekun777: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Foolish Bastard Olofo... Alatenuje, dem don pay am finish.

You're NOT God! angry

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Okoroawusa: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nonsense and prophecy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by emerged01(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
Fake prophecy, our religious leaders should stop misleading their followers, they are doing us a disservice
You oppose Muslim Muslim ticket and here you are criticising what the man of God have said as a Christian that you are.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
How come obi is now everyone problem nawao

Make una focus una own campaign now and una party, build it just like obi did in labour party.

Just like I told someone earlier before now
Obi is clean and his a builder

When peter contested for Anambra he won it with the least party then that's still leading the state till now,
Obi is intelligent
Obi is a businessman just like other world leaders
Obi is clean to all this rubbish African politicians are knows for
Vote peter obi and help ur unborn and little children
The economy is collapsing
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by JBriel: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Favmil101:

Yeye person. So you were waiting for someone that will say it first.

Igbo fanaticm. It is only a matter of time. You will apologize to me when it comes
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Sunnypan: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
MY QUESTION NOW IS WHO IS THE PERSON ORDAINED TO BE NIGERIA NEXT PRESIDENT?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Stillwhites(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
And who makes this bigot a spokesperson for God? The only thing he said that was reasonable Pig Obi is not destined to be President.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by pejuakinab: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Why then do we have u as pastor sir?
Pls pray and let God who can do all things verify it for divine approval.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Abdu81: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by helinues: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
GeorgeNora:
are you in anyway different from him abi you wan form Obidient?
Abeg getat

Even God forbids bad things
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by lexisop: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
If Obi is not then did ur God told who's ordained to become the president
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Favmil101(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:

Igbo fanaticm. It is only a matter of time. You will apologize to me when it comes

It's actually you that will apologize which i will gladly accept it with one bottle of hero beer.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by ThatFairGuy1: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
What's the solution.

Don't keep, it's very much necessary JBriel

JBriel:
True. I agree

I will stop here for now
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by JBriel: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
What's the solution.

Priced info, I will keep
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by ThatFairGuy1: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yet you want Nigeria to succeed?
JBriel:

Priced info, I will keep
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by newnigerdelta1: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shut,up.....he pain you say they talk Truth...peter is just wasting his time and your fucking time...assuming the prophet say God ordained peter you for nor call am fake,see owner life

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by newnigerdelta1: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
God can never ordained a thief to be president....he pain u say the prophet talk truth
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by newnigerdelta1: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ewu-Hausa,peter was also PDP before he run to labor in vain....owner just dey deceive owner self peter just dey m u m u owner...
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Joshchi19(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
He can invite him for ordination. Selfish people everywhere
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by newnigerdelta1: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na Your father mouth smell pass,jealousy.....truth won pain u die
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Dajay3264: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
This one has collected his own share of money to tell Nigeria what he didn't even see in his dream., that's your problem Mr. prophecy. Obidatti is a goal
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by 1gbdata: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
We move
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by ultimateprof: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fake prophet. PDP prophet, APC prophet!

God will shoke this fake prophet.

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by MartinsD12(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.