Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President (43016 Views)

Ayodele Peter Fayose Get A Clasp By An Arab Lady- Photo / Where Is Ayodele Peter Fayose / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Agugbadin: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fake primate and prophets every where Nigerians beware of this people.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by JBriel: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Hmmmm..these your words are powerful

The words of a prophet is always as a hammer against a rock

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by 3kay945(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

Even if Obi wins, he won't be declared winner

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now

I do share this your thoughts. But with the current wave of Obi-dient, I will rather prefer to flow with the trend and hide this Shared opinion. Cos, the upcoming movement for Obi might actually breed good results who knows! and this must not be discouraged by anyone.

So, If I were the pastor, I will rather be mute than saying this thrash.
Thank you.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by JBriel: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
3kay945:

I do share this your thoughts. But with the current wave of Obi-dient, I will rather prefer to flow with the trend and hide this Shared opinion. Cos, the upcoming movement for Obi might actually breed good results who knows! and this must not be discouraged by anyone.

So, If I were the pastor, I will rather be mute than saying this thrash.
Thank you.

You will return to this post August next year to apologize

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by 3kay945(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:

You will return to this post August next year to apologize

Well, this is 2022 and not the old days.

Do your part by not discouraging anyone with negativity. Except you're anti-Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Allisgud: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
This Hausa mentality that they own power,let them rig election watch out how youth will storm aso rock and give them Sri Lanka treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Augedudo: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
The almighty God will surely choose who he loves to rule Nigeria come 2023. Someone with the wisdom and fear of God.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by AmGreat1234: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:

The words of a prophet is always as a hammer against a rock
You are right. Are you a prophet?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by budaatum: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
We must all agree with this Prophet Ayodele, because it is us, we, all of us, who have the duty of ordaining Peter on this earth with our pvc and our votes and we have not ordained him yet.

Ordain Peter Obi on Election Day and the Gods will ordain what we ordain!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by budaatum: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
3kay945:

Well, this is 2022 and not the old days.

Do your part by not discouraging anyone with negativity. Except you're anti-Obi

I tell you, Obi is transforming us from within, and I am very very amazed.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
I have long learnt that the voice of the clergy man is not always the voice of God. So let's watch..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by starz100: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Too early to say
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by onuman: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

Even if Obi wins, he won't be declared winner

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now
In bold:
Atiku win is Buhari cabal's card to totally and completely Fulanize and Islamize Nigeria.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by JB4life: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
I blame the media giving attention to marabouts parading themselves as " prophets".

" prophets" who could not see the various terrorists killings ahead and pray to avert such.

Only " political prophecy"

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Mummiesboy: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mumu talk from devils advocate
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Advancedman(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
Fake prophecy, our religious leaders should stop misleading their followers, they are doing us a disservice

They should be held accountable
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by ayo2008: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Either is ordained to be the President or not, we will vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by BJanta: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's not just Peter Obi, no Iboman is .That's why GOD made them small numbers in everything.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by kayusely70(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let's wait and watch as events unfold
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
"The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues"

So after the Igbo Coup produced Ironsi Aguyi, the Hausa counter Coup should have Also produced Ojukwu Odumegu?

Are you people not mad like this? Igbos will never lead Nigeria. There is something fundamentally wrong with the way you people reason. This has nothing to do with exceptionalism, this is plain stupidity grounded in delusional grandiose!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Ochibaisik(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obi will win by a far margin.Let every fake prophet get out.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by kennyz247(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Greenscientist:

Before nko?

Should he pick a christian, will the christian still vote for him? why should he waste his chance to please them then?

your kind are the major problem of Nigeria,u better go join your mates for sabisa forest in maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by kennyz247(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
onuman:

In bold:
Atiku win is Buhari cabal's card to totally and completely Fulanize and Islamize Nigeria.
it will still far far better than APC(tinubu/shettima(Grand Master of bokoaram))

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Onuoha1234(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Leave Peter Obi alone. Why is the whole country. speculating about Obi or no Obi.Is he complaining?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by onuman: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
kennyz247:

it will still far far better than APC(tinubu/shettima(Grand Master of bokoaram))

No. Atiku as VP then did not condemn or stop the political and religious leaders of the 12 sharia states from adopting unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws.
Boko Haram later emerged and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Atiku is being prepared by Buhari cabal to take over from Buhari so that the Fulanization and Islamization agenda of the Fulani for Nigeria can be completed in the next 8 years through Nigeria's false democracy.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Emdebby2: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
If Obi can move Nigeria forward but not ordained. It's not a big deal...can we all come together to ordain him.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by thunderbabs: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Indeed, Tinubu winning will be the "best of the worst" really. Same old same
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Prettychild(f): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Move2:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/10/peter-obi-not-ordained-to-be-nigerias-president-primate-ayodele/
We reject the prophecy in the mighty name of Jesus Amen. We need good governance, let’s move away from ethnicity joor
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by smartilicious: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fake prophecy
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by ajutant(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
I don't even understand how some people reason it's so strange. You said Obi is the best, Obi will perform very well yet not ordained. The only being that cannot ordain the best is the devil. Evidently we don't need the devil. Obi is the best candidate and so all well meaning Nigerians will vote the best and ordain him as president of Nigeria simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.