Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,406 members, 7,857,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President (43025 Views)

Ayodele Peter Fayose Get A Clasp By An Arab Lady- Photo / Where Is Ayodele Peter Fayose / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Kay25(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peter obi is a good candidate but we need restructuring more than ever If anything would work in this country
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Desusi: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Enough of these prophecies, its time to seek the Lord. How many times have you people read about Father elele,mba,ayodele, tb Joshua, Suleiman to mention a few saying one thing or the other in the past about the country or the national leaders? What have they contributed to it.They either say a thing to get the favour of the government of the day or envisaging.Hmmm,God is God without anyone. God will deliver Nigeria. He has the final say.l have been praying, God will give someone for us aside from tinubu and athiful Amen.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by cybersoldiers: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Any Igbo attending this bigots church is a disgrace to all nations.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by InvertedHammer: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
/
Am I the only one confused by this "prophecy"? grin grin

Saying a lot and ended up not saying anything. cool

I believe that God is a straight shooter. All these tongue-twisting is mediocre at best.

/
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Carlosdd: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by MtDave55: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Whatever that is bind on Earth so also it is in Heaven.

We no longer listen to you pastors oooh, for the many times of listening to your fake prophecies haven't brought any good rather we have been faced with untold hardship, killing and destruction.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by jojothaiv(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nigeria will still vote for a failed government because no change of government will make Nigeria move forward, only Obi can do it but he is not ordained. The best of the worse will become the President of Nigeria.

By February, we will know how true is this prophecy and hey, Primate Ayodele might not be far from the truth on this one.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Irisade: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abeg this man should just calm down on his predictions joor. No b him tell us one time ago say Tinubu no go collect ticket? Abeggi.
Move2:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/10/peter-obi-not-ordained-to-be-nigerias-president-primate-ayodele/
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Mrfixitt(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Primate Ayodele the PDP prophet don threw Obi Pandora under the bus grin grin grin
You,Ayodele are all insane
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by SURElee(f): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
But a shakey shakey daddy is the ordained abi? Abeg kpef your mouth dia.

This man talks more about politics than he preaches in his church Abi diocese.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by conscienceman4(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Who has been ordaining all the past and present leaders.
Thank you for informing us about his ordination status.
HE, PETER GREGORY OBI, IS HEREBY ORDAINED TO PILOT THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA AS FROM 2023.

I can't be here and a wrong leader will be ordained for us again.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by burninflamez(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by aariwa(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
His prophecies work in opposite directions.He predicted Jonathan would win in 2015 and buhari won.That was when I stopped listening to him and of recent he said Nigeria would qualify for work cup so going by his antecedents Peter Obi supporters would be glad
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Shampoo77: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
How many of his predictions has ever come to pass? Fake Pastor.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Fcwilly: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
I like this mumu yahoo yahoo prophet when it come to prophecy, he prophecies that gej will win re-election, he also prophecy that ize iyamu will win election of which we all know the results.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Drsmartphilips: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

Even if Obi wins, he won't be declared winner

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now
it's easy to predict you are igbo
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by pacespot(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Scam prophet
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by meetcharles: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
What prayers haven't Nigerians prayed? What more do these MOG need from us? We are taking control of our situation. Obi will redirect our misguided steps and direction.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by rollywise(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
All these cashing out political prophets that can't even see the problem in their lives. Rubbish
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by edungene7: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pirate abi primate they call u, u r only confusing yr gullible followers I tell u we will waste our vote what you and yr generation could not correct because of fear of death we are ready to correct my children should be able to leave in total freedom
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Opmic: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
This pastor has collected some change.
When you know the truth, and add a but.
You don betray. And this is the problem with others they know the truth but just don't want to admit it.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by JBriel: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
it's easy to predict you are igbo

Indeed. You people with coloured hearts
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Greenscientist: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

Received and dumped in the Trash

Clap for yourself.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by jimcaddy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
So who is "ordained" to rule Nigeria? All these clerics should steer off politics and focus on their churches. Stop all these political propaganda. After everyone will go behind and collect monies from politicians or collect contracts, their mouths and their conscience will start singing different tunes.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stop this tribalistic prophecy.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Dpaulie(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.
Obi would be declared winner if he won, that means he got north support, if he lose, it means he doesn't get north support, that's it

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
jimcaddy:
So who is "ordained" to rule Nigeria? All these clerics should steer off politics and focus on their churches. Stop all these political propaganda. After everyone will go behind and collect monies from politicians or collect contracts, their mouths and their conscience will start singing different tunes.

After they will be crying about persecution of Christians but they don't want to be obidient.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Greenscientist: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
kennyz247:

ds are same people clamoring for Muslim Muslim ticket.....uwna plan no go work... Hypocrites

Before nko?

Should he pick a christian, will the christian still vote for him? why should he waste his chance to please them then?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Viscuz: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Greenscientist:

Clap for yourself.

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by AmGreat1234: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
True. I agree

I will stop here for now
Hmmmm..these your words are powerful
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by doublecross(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nonsense talk! It is the people that ordain! Not word of the mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.