Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President (43019 Views)

Ayodele Peter Fayose Get A Clasp By An Arab Lady- Photo / Where Is Ayodele Peter Fayose / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Lightorder: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Primate Ayodele the PDP prophet don throw Obi Pandora under the bus grin grin grin
go back and read what the man said. It is in a simple English. He said that you and your unborn children is about to enter another dimension of suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Lightorder: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
DrChukki:
Instead of this guy to advise his followers to voting order to see things change, he's rather telling them to pray because it will be the same story...

What kind of religious leaders do we have in this country sef?
i tire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Lightorder: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
samabiodun:
He was ordained to be Biafra president because years ago they claimed not to be Nigerians and suddenly they now calling themselves Nigerians,don't worry President Tinubu will give you Biafra so you can leave our Zoo for us.
this same thing you are doing now is what animals like you did in 2015 that kept this country in this condition today. However, you will beg to eat after now because I can see that you don’t learn

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Greenscientist: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
kennyz247:

your kind are the major problem of Nigeria,u better go join your mates for sabisa forest in maiduguri

I asked you a simple Question Nah.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by izubext007: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Forget those talk Oga
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Lightorder: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by harmony75: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rev. You're not God! Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Great0ne1: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Charlesochigbog: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tell peter obi to give you money like others fake men of demon that calls their self men of God,for you to ordained him,letme just come and be going
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by gift2xl: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Power will change hand's and those that have prophecy wrongly will be shamed. God can change things around in the last 1minute.

2023 is hidden from all prophet.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by simplesearch: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
So who ordains incompetence over competence, definitely not God.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by goldmatrix(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fake prophet that cannot see beyond offering box. U should have mentioned that tinubu is ordained. A tribal bigot.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Ubdavis(m): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2022
That same person who said that Nigeria will qualify for the world cup
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by ogatboy(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Move2:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/10/peter-obi-not-ordained-to-be-nigerias-president-primate-ayodele/

The ones that could not see the beginning and end of the pandemic. They only see political winners and loosers

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Danking1: 1:51am On Jul 11, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] Oga this your prophecy is a lie an at the end u will be shame .
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by AlphaTaikun: 2:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Move2:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/10/peter-obi-not-
ordained-to-be-nigerias-president-primate-ayodele/
Mtcheeew... Guess work awon were!angry
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by budaatum: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Lightorder:
Hmm

Does the prophet have twitter so we can tweet this to him?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Igwe29(m): 4:01am On Jul 11, 2022
There's a difference between a prophecy and personal opinion or just statement. This one is a personal opinion just like people misquoted Mbaka's statement that Obi wouldn't win the general election because he didn't give him money and therefore he felt he's stingy for a prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by benheaven(m): 4:20am On Jul 11, 2022
samabiodun:
He was ordained to be Biafra president because years ago they claimed not to be Nigerians and suddenly they now calling themselves Nigerians,don't worry President Tinubu will give you Biafra so you can leave our Zoo for us.
BE CAREFUL
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by sharone21(f): 5:37am On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:
True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

Even if Obi wins, he won't be declared winner

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now

Let me say u are � correct.... I can even guess your age range.....But some will not understand....

What u revealed is deep wisdom..... Sentiments apart....

Our help as a nation is not really from Politics or Politicians....But some are mentioning a 3 Rd force. Whoever will win 2023 election may win narrowly.

Our help is from God and we as a UNIQUE people( ' Good people, Good nation), if only we can activate MORE of our good side

Nigeria is great not because of its failed leaders but because there is something inexplicable that a Nigerian is made of, that makes us distinct among other Africans....And we seem to excel by individual) collective efforts.

Flesh and blood has not t revealed this to u.

Let me rest here.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by senator3636(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2022
What can I say na,, after all, father mbaka once said buhari is a miracle sent by God.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by Lightorder: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2022
budaatum:

Does the prophet have twitter so we can tweet this to him?
I have to check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by alloy123: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
You are not a man of God as far as i am concern......

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by givenchy02: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mr political prophet if ur god know say Obi go fit fix this country and e no support am nai em bi say na fake god u dey serve ur god no like better tin

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by givenchy02: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
As far as I am concerned there is only one prophet I believe and he is no more but his prophecy is what is playing today where he said and I quote" I see smaller party overriding the big and popular ones" that is no other but Late Prophet T.B Joshua. You can verify

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by otomatic(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
JBriel:
True. I agree

Mark my post and check it by August-November next year. The hardship of Nigeria is just about to begin. And what is being experienced presently is child's play to what is coming.

Stop being enthusiastic about elections and begin to activate your Plan B. Nigerians.

If we look at the terrain from as far back as the Era of Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria always by default chooses the wrong leader. It has become so consistent that it is as clear as water that it is indeed a curse

The army rejected Ojukwu who was more educated and qualified for someone far less. Same with sacrificing Zik for a primary school teacher. It trickled down to MKO and the decline and degeneration continues

2023, Obi is by far speaking on development and progress and all. But Nigeria being cursed with her curse will live the right path, make the wrong choice because it wants to continue to gnash. I'm not igbo, neither an Obi supporter.

Even if Obi wins, he won't be declared winner

The North won't sacrifice its own because dog it's attachment to power and yes, Atiku is just a step from winning and being declared winner

Suffering will continue. Hardship will increase. Kidnappings and gang theft on road side is just about to enter another dimension. Mark my words.

There is a solution to Nigeria. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential system of election

I will stop here for now

That is the power of foolish people in large groups.
They keep electing one of their own and then wonder how things keep getting worse.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by JBriel: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
otomatic:

That is the power of foolish people in large groups.
They keep electing one of their own and then wonder how things keep getting worse.

You are wise. Wise people would see clearly that Nigeria is in very dire position as it stands
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by kechywillz(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
The man prophecy dey fail nowadays because him don dey cho PDP money
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by jimcaddy(m): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Don't mind them. Everyone is just fighting for his or her pocket. That's the mentality that is dragging us back in this country.
Ficient:

After they will be crying about persecution of Christians but they don't want to be obidient.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President by budaatum: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
There will soon be a thread titled:

Primate Ayodele: God revised what God said to me or I was not listening Obidiently at the time. Peter Obi is Ordained As Nigeria's President!

Link to be added when it happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.