Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) (53346 Views)

Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
E dey pain you, talk Truth grin

You've seen Jagaban White set of teeth, you fall grin

ChoCho54:
Omo the photo filter nor be here o grin

See two whitewashed sepulchres looking dandy and cute. kiss kiss kiss

Well, Owo lobirin mo...

I stand on tinubu's wallet gidigba!

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by thisisit: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
REMINDS ME OF MKO ABIOLA.. IBB & ABACHA.

IT ENDED IN TEARS..

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Triplerg: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always start by making my bias very obvious,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,now that I have clarified my bias.
Let me quickly say I have mixed emotions about Asiwaju picking a Muslim vice presidential candidate.
I totally believe it's very insensitive at this point of our national unity to pick a Muslim-muslim ticket.
President Buhari really played a lot of bad hand in dividing this country along ethnic and religious lines, this lines have been there since Nigeria was amalgamated in 1914,but even our leaders at independence were very careful in papering the lines.
Back to Asiwaju, although I'm very embittered about his Muslim vice president,I look at the bright spots around his presidency, he's the most detribalised and least religious bigoted presidential candidate in the race.
When they ask why,we ask them Can Peter Obi marry a Muslim woman...
We also ask why Alh Atiku converted his Igbo wife to a Muslim after marriage,changing her name from Jennifer to Jemima.
When the Election campaign starts,let everyone be ready with their cannon folders for now let OBItuary people continue sensitizing the populace to collect their PVC,while the Atikulators keep begging Wike not to leave the party.
God bless Nigeria.....
Nonsense
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Ronix150: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Seunmkpi:

Bleep you, Bleep inshallah.

You just confirm My point. Dumb _ass

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Throwback: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
aribisala0:
The question is
Has APC earned the Trust of Nigerians with Buhari's performance or is Buhari a liability and could or should that cost them in 2023

Buhari is a liability to any APC candidate at all levels and at all regions, even Daura.
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by zahrach: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
The funny thing is that the idiots supporting this people are those that will be begging for 100naira In the street

They don't even Kno wat they want
They don't even Kno wat they are doing

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Confirm4real(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu made a mistake by choosing APC as a party.

Buhari has given it a bad name...

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by clovislouis(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ronix150:

You just confirm My point. Dumb _ass
mumu man may God disgrace you
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Ancestortinubu: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Another tinubu sacrificial goat spotted here.

quote author=Cryofigbos post=114604833]Ipigs should gather here as usual to spit gibberish

Tinubu 2023....no going back[/quote]
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by UltiMax(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Aso Rock is not a retirement home. Neither is it home for the elderly.

I don't know if it is poverty mentality or pure tribalism.
How can the so called leaders of tomorrow, full-blooded youths that are considered smart, intelligent and enlightened be clamouring and campaigning vigorously for shaky/sick grandpas to rule over them. Sometimes you should think they are cursed.

Cursed with bad and inefficient rulers.
This is exactly the same way they presented Buhari to us, and this is the result- poor performances in all spheres of the economy.

Nigerians deserve better.
You can't tell me there are no qualified Christians throughout the entire 19 northern states

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by UltiMax(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Aso Rock is not a retirement home. Neither is it home for the elderly.

I don't know if it is poverty mentality or pure tribalism.
How can the so called leaders of tomorrow, full-blooded youths that are considered smart, intelligent and enlightened be clamouring and campaigning vigorously for shaky/sick grandpas to rule over them. Sometimes you should think they are cursed.

Cursed with bad and inefficient rulers.
This is exactly the same way they presented Buhari to us, and this is the result- poor performances in all spheres of the economy.

Nigerians deserve better.
You can't tell me there are no qualified Christians throughout the entire 19 northern states

[right][/right][center][/center][left][/left]
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Echoban: 12:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Adebowalay:
As much as I prefer PETER OBI, E no get wetin any person fit do untop dsmatter, tinubu don win am.... Chai, another suffa again

Which one be another suffer again. I'm a Christian and I'm voting BAT. I like him amongst others. Bornu PVC registration alone covered almost all SE registration combine.

BAT just have to b wise . He made the best calculation. He LL definitely loose some SW Christian vote but gain more and more Northern vote.

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by olu77(m): 1:37am On Jul 11, 2022
davidupdate89:
Birds of the same feather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfuewBkbgLg

Don't be offended but it's

Correct: birds of a feather flock together

Not: birds of the same feather flock together

You can look it up we are all learning, learning is continuous.
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by elijahkayode(m): 2:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu must lose
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ElSudani: 2:26am On Jul 11, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu can never rule Nigeria till his last breath

You are looking at your next President.
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by jookco(m): 2:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Audio: This is what Tinubu's running mate Kashim Shettima said about Lagos, Igbos and Yorubas. Watch on Facebook and share massively. This is serious..
https://fb.watch/eb8Ri-eQ9M/
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by aariwa(m): 3:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu wants to force an endorsement from buhari even ambushing him .Buhari seems like he wants a free and fair poll so that he can retire in peace but tinubu seems to want him to intervene by all means or at the very least give impression he is with him so that he can find a way to commandeer the election to his favor, but I don’t know if Buhari will change his mind about him but tinubu is a master of deception..Inside rumor has it that Buhari always falls sick anytime he visits so he might be planning to get Buhari out of the way through whatever means he uses so that Osibanjo would conduct next elections
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by samstels: 3:34am On Jul 11, 2022
madridguy:
Incoming and outgoing come 2023 Insha Allahu

And you will keep suffering .

We dey here dey look ur miserable lives
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Governor Masari na big boy o. See am everywhere even in d secret meeting with Emi lokan and Buhari
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 5:32am On Jul 11, 2022
God lives..
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by nesgeeek(m): 5:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Useless people.
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Trimjos:
Make he no go shit for that dullard sitting room oo
If he no shit dia where e go shit for your sitting room?
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2022
jookco:
Audio: This is what Tinubu's running mate Kashim Shettima said about Lagos, Igbos and Yorubas. Watch on Facebook and share massively. This is serious..
https://fb.watch/eb8Ri-eQ9M/
What did he say that is wrong?
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
adiori0303:

Ki lo kan wa.
U can not stand in ur wretched fathers or boyfriend wallet grin
So you don't know oko Remi has ashawo in his body? He can spend 20k USD on a woman for merely shaking boobs for him at owambe party.

If you allow him as much as touch the iron in your "Koste", city boy will vomit pounds sterling for you. grin cheesy

And if you are lucky to be within the vicinity during this moment of acute madness, he will spray you dollars too. grin

Owo lobirin mo!

I'm not going to stand on his shriveled and receding manhood like the rest of you. I'd stand on his wallet grin

Cc IgOga, Thatfairguy1
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2022
aribisala0:
If he no shit dia where e go shit for your sitting room?
We don't need a president with poor dirty habits.
That's why we ask him to shit on himself in your father's house or his Bourdillon mansion.
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Flat head piggies right now...
is that your picture? The person looks boneless.
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by dangervu(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2022
can someone please educate me what the white blue red flag means,i have always been seeing this flag where ever buhari is
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Prince2bad(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2022
wwwihy:
Pics: Outgoing and Incoming : Buhari and Tinubu in Daura Today

See as Buhari young pass Tinunubu grin grin grin
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by adiori0303: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
So you don't know oko Remi has ashawo in his body? He can spend 20k USD on a woman for merely shaking boobs for him at owambe party.

If you allow him as much as touch the iron in your "Koste", city boy will vomit pounds sterling for you. grin cheesy

And if you are lucky to be within the vicinity during this moment of acute madness, he will spray you dollars too. grin

Owo lobirin mo!

I'm not going to stand on his shriveled and receding manhood like the rest of you. I'd stand on his wallet grin

Cc IgOga, Thatfairguy1
His money
His life
Go make urs
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
We don't need a president with poor dirty habits.
That's why we ask him to shit on himself in your father's house or his Bourdillon mansion.
Your father's house will be better so they can do a collabo
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2022
aribisala0:
Your father's house will be better so they can do a collabo
It's your father's house Tinubu will poop and pee in. After all your father is agbe Po grin
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2022
adiori0303:

His money
His life
Go make urs
His loot, our patrimony grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.