Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday (28364 Views)

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Eriokanmi: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
tiswell:
someone that cannot manage common ordinary marriage,how can she manage a whole state sad
Vice president or deputy governor has no.defined role. Ask Hamzat, Lagos deputy governor he'd tell you more

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by KristaPretty(f): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
� Clowns
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Yankee101: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
I can’t vote this ticket

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by 4laferarri(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
nazicartel:
Didn't want to believe this news actually. So from all the files in pdp ( Lagos ). It's funke they choosed as their deputy governorship candidate. Funke that sanwoolu can dash #100m and she will leave the election and travel to Atlanta

100m naira for that matter, money that cannot shoot 5 episode of Jenifa's Dairy, you don't know anything Jare.

Don't mention me, because im done replying you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Jostoman: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jennifer is coming are they going to show it on TV so that I can watch it online.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Jostoman: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis ones r not serious or ready to contest........
dey there he go shock you
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Jostoman: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I used to think the PDP in Lagos was a serious party but now I can see clearly that it is not
jandor want to unveil the incoming deputy governor of Lagos State.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by DeleTaller: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2022
This Jandor guy nah dindirin..... I knew it that Lagos4Lagos is joke.

Bode George should be ashamed of himself... When he was supposed to be the one rooting ways for his party in lagos...he was busy abusing Tinubu.

shame on you sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by AlwaySpeakTruth: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Comedy. They have already lost.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by mapet: 12:02am On Jul 12, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

...by this your jaundiced standards, I choose to be an "ethnic bigot" (whatever the tautology means)
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Jostoman: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2022
DeleTaller:
This Jandor guy nah dindirin..... I knew it that Lagos4Lagos is joke.

Bode George should be ashamed of himself... When he was supposed to be the one rooting ways for his party in lagos...he was busy abusing Tinubu.

shame on you sir.
jandor is capable
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Oxala: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2022
PDP are reall jokers cheesy

My guess tho, is that they are being sabotaged/bought over at the state level here. Their self-destructive gambits year-in year-out have 'Bourdillon' written all over them.

A lot of so-called 'progressive' politicians need to die before Nigeria can see an inch of progress/growth, and that's the sad truth
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by jrusky(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Which Lagos. I'm a pdp but all these useless people has nothing to offer.

Is it this one that could not manage her house that will become deputy governor?

Even the Jandor of a guy has nothing to offer sorry.

We want to win Lagos but not with all these useless inconsequential human who will take Lagos from apc.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Finished party
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by MrBanner(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2022
OBoy50:
you have been begging in every forums since last year using same pictures and all these while help hasn't come?
One thing is certain... I m not wishing anyone bad but I don't trust you. Never!

Celestine Nwankwo is a notorious scammer on nairaland, kindly report his posts wherever you find him.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by harmony75: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Good � youths are taking over! Congrats Funke ❤️
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Tonnyray: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Clowns.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by therajah: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Now this is getting really hilarious!!!!!
Seriously
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by viktagorion: 12:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Jokers.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Nairaweb: 12:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by truthfinder319: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Azeez or olajide is not a Dr. He is a diploma holder. Fake Dr. Funke is acting a movie.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Thanos5555: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:
how?? Because he chose a celebrity...you people are too backward in this country for my liking.
j

let biden chose will smith as his vice, then you will see,

TV stars majorly never translate in political resect
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by truthfinder319: 1:16am On Jul 12, 2022
The media should stop this fakery. Azeez or olajide is not a Dr. He is a diploma holder. Fake Dr. Funke is acting a movie.

Kwanza:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/lagos-2023-pdp-guber-candidate-set-to-unveil-funke-akindele-as-running-mate-tuesday/
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by truthfinder319: 1:16am On Jul 12, 2022
The media should stop this fakery. Azeez or olajide is not a Dr. He is a diploma holder. Fake Dr. Funke is acting a movie
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by hisexcellency34: 1:23am On Jul 12, 2022
And Bode George approved this??
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by x9ja1960: 1:23am On Jul 12, 2022
These opposition guys in Lagos are jokers. Imagine! Ok let's assume they needed a popular youth to front, how about Banky W whose popularity single handedly forced them to do a rerun? I don't know who advice these guys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Six Executive Directors For NPA, NIMASA / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar / I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.