Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday (28378 Views)

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by IamMobisola(f): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Hw far about Ukraine today, has Liberia turn to London

We know celebrities will only go and embezzle more by trying to live d real celebrity life style dey fake on social media

Funke Akindele is not just any celebrity, she is a multimillionaire. Her movie (omo ghetto or one of them) is the only one in Nollywood to have grossed over 600million naira profit. She is rich!!

And if you are a multimillionaire, you are more than capable of running for a governorship election.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Kooldame: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Sanwo-olu one more time
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Mandate2023: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2022
IamMobisola:

Funke Akindele is not just any celebrity, she is a multimillionaire. Her movie (omo ghetto or one of them) is the only one in Nollywood to have grossed over 600million naira profit. She is rich!!

And if you are a multimillionaire, you are more than capable of running for a governorship election.

So she won't embezzle?
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by IamMobisola(f): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

So she won't embezzle?

I never said that because there's no guarantee other politicians too won't embezzle.
Just trying to correct your statement of "funding her fake lifestyle " because not all celebrities are broke and live a fake lifestyle. Genevive had her movie (lionheart) bought by Netflix for over a million dollar.
The old generation top actresses are rich and can't be compared to the new ones who just sleep around with directors and live fake lives.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tiswell(m): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2022
IamMobisola:

When did a woman become the Head of the house or breadwinner for it to be her responsibility to manage her marriage?
Oh I forgot, she was the breadwinner of her home and man of the house.
keep jwayet oga,a woman manages her home.

If a woman wants to make the home restless for the man,forget it,the man is helpless.

Na the hand wen a woman bring,the husband go take marry am sad
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by naija4life247: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Youths are taking over. Awon youths lokan. Take your destiny in your hands and rule your world.

All the old politicians have hurt your destiny.

Ask tinubu who camw all the way from osun had converted lagos into his private property with his family. You'd know better.

You home state nko? Is Tinubu also stealing your state's money? Or why are still selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by shiwex: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:
how?? Because he chose a celebrity...you people are too backward in this country for my liking.
you be fool.....who the hell is Funke Akindele sef? what has she got to offer lagos state? What does she know? people are right to question the fact that PDP are not serious by choosing her.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by HRMK: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2022
How long would that take?this was supposed to be done last week!developing cold feet or what?
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Hw far about Ukraine today, has Liberia turn to London

We know celebrities will only go and embezzle more by trying to live d real celebrity life style dey fake on social media

The political gladiators don turn Nigeria or Lagos to Europe ? No be Ronald Reagan an actor be president of usa then?? So many more, Arnold ( commando ) actor governor of California?? So many more if I remember
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by IamMobisola(f): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2022
tiswell:
keep jwayet oga,a woman manages her home.

If a woman wants to make the home restless for the man,forget it,the man is helpless.

Na the hand wen a woman bring,the husband go take marry am sad

So if a man marries a second wife, it is still the woman who is supposed to manage the marriage?
You are really daft!!!
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by cardoctor(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Comedians are now jumping into politics. Very funny indeed
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by frankmoney(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tiswell(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2022
IamMobisola:

So if a man marries a second wife, it is still the woman who is supposed to manage the marriage?
You are really daft!!!
I see why this is personal to you...not every woman failed in marriage like your mo ther sad
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by FuckOsuPigs: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2022
DeleTaller:
This Jandor guy nah dindirin..... I knew it that Lagos4Lagos is joke.

Bode George should be ashamed of himself... When he was supposed to be the one rooting ways for his party in lagos...he was busy abusing Tinubu.

shame on you sir.

You'd be surprised that Jandor is working for Tinubu.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Amotekun777: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:
how?? Because he chose a celebrity...you people are too backward in this country for my liking.

Baba SHARRAAAPPPU, abeg! angry
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by phemmyfour: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:
unserious celebrity.

What's Funke's antecedents in politics
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by OBoy50: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2022
MrBanner:

Celestine Nwankwo is a notorious scammer on nairaland, kindly report his posts wherever you find him.
I thought as much...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Tonnierichy(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Youths are taking over. Awon youths lokan. Take your destiny in your hands and rule your world.

All the old politicians have hurt your destiny.

Ask tinubu who camw all the way from osun had converted lagos into his private property with his family. You'd know better.
Please convince me with just 50 words how Funke Akindele can succeed in a political office. All her life, all she had done is act, tell us when she learnt to be a technocrat.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Verysmart101: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No be comedian be president of ukraine, footballer president of Liberia, so many more, Una too dey used to serious political gladiators Na why, embezzlement political armed robbers.

These countries u mentioned are well organized countries.Can such ever happen in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by maxkia(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/lagos-2023-pdp-guber-candidate-set-to-unveil-funke-akindele-as-running-mate-tuesday/
Some one that couldn't hold Down two Marriages.A tout from Ayetoro. Proud bully, who also refused to serve Naira Marley & his goons rice with meat � just because Naira was smoking loud at her Party? Abeg PDP has never been this Unserious. Better they Auction all their votes for Labor Party. APC self Confusion everywhere. Muslim Muslim Ticket. Who the gods want to destroy,they first made that person mad ��
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Mikishow(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Politics is not about anger is about strategy and I believe that this so called JADOR left APC because he was angry! I bet this guy can not rule Local government talkness of Lagos state he will fail.
Hee went to pick someone that can not manage her home for VP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Verysmart101:

These countries u mentioned are well organized countries.Can such ever happen in Nigeria?

The power belongs to the people, but they make the power belong them, na why you feel so. The day the people realize their strength their potentials, their power. Political gladiators go sit tight
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by zionstaar75: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:
they're jokers actually. What electoral value does she have?if they get 200k votes they tried,nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Housing(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2022
PDP in Lagos is Lagos APC team L.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Lamasta(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Bluntemperor:

This PDP,eh!, Is this how to dislodge a ruling Party?

They are not serious

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by raphnic25(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Lamasta:

Can they dislodge APC with this their unserious combo
I don't think so
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by DeleTaller: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

You'd be surprised that Jandor is working for Tinubu.

Very possible. But Pa Bode George should be sacked for leaving his core duties but always have something to say about APC... He has no impact in the party since 1960.....so I wonder why PDP still regards him... Now Jimi Agbaje I heard is with Tinubu now... They should just close their Lagos office and rent it to Obi and his fans-milk followers.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Anaerobi(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2022
baby124:

Yes. But I bet she wasn’t aware he will rely solely on her to help take care of them. Since you are World Cup holder of marriage, marry him and his baggage. That woman left the marriage! There is nothing left for her to hold.

Thank you for the response... The yes or no was what I needed.

Thank you ma.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by zinaunreal(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Despite, I don't feel she's the right candidate. Falz would ve even been a better candidate
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by omoharry(f): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2022
What a joke .. But wait oo! Who is even thr governorship candidate for PDP ? PDP is not a serious party ..when they are ready let them the us .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats / Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains / Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.