Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,153 members, 7,845,802 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday (28380 Views)

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007 / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by loswhite(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2022
MrALIVE:
how?? Because he chose a celebrity...you people are too backward in this country for my liking.
You are too backward for our liking.....The party is catching cruise because they know they have zero chance of competing in Lagos state.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by loswhite(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No be comedian be president of ukraine, footballer president of Liberia, so many more, Una too dey used to serious political gladiators Na why, embezzlement political armed robbers. This is a successful business, movie actor.
Another party announced Tonto as deputy...lol. The next will be Tacha...Please you guys should just shut up and stick to your Big brother Africa joke.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by duro4chang(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No be comedian be president of ukraine, footballer president of Liberia, so many more, Una too dey used to serious political gladiators Na why, embezzlement political armed robbers. This is a successful business, movie actor.
I am not concerned about the profession rather than ability and loyalty of the person chosen. Many competents members of the party are there. She has never been a member of the party. Many people have been working for the party since 1999.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by duro4chang(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No be comedian be president of ukraine, footballer president of Liberia, so many more, Una too dey used to serious political gladiators Na why, embezzlement political armed robbers.
And who told you she can't embezzle like others? The same lie Buhari was telling us before he became the president. Has anything change?

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tnerro1(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Lagos PDP no serious I swear
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by kelly72: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Jandor be careful o, you may be opening your back side to a mole. Isn't she one of the Yorubawood Tinubu supporters?
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2022
duro4chang:
And who told you she can't embezzle like others? The same lie Buhari was telling us before he became the president. Has anything change?

That’s not the context here. Read again
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2022
loswhite:
Another party announced Tonto as deputy...lol. The next will be Tacha...Please you guys should just shut up and stick to your Big brother Africa joke.

Is Funke a baby, is she in her 20s or 30s, She have been in the industry for over 25 years, at least successfully one at that. How comparing tacha to Funke akindele baffle me, she have climb up the ladder to success, she deserve her flowers, she no be tacha or any of the big brother babes, stick to your life. Focus on it more.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I am not concerned about the profession rather than ability and loyalty of the person chosen. Many competents members of the party are there. She has never been a member of the party. Many people have been working for the party since 1999.

Where the loyalty lead us to since 1999 make we cut off the 1960. See anybody, if na to pick am from gutter but e get brain, no wahala, Funke no be baby na, been a success in her field, industry for over 22 years, she deserve her flowers na, managed her business and company with her ex husband and made a success out of it.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by duro4chang(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Where the loyalty lead us to since 1999 make we cut off the 1960. See anybody, if na to pick am from gutter but e get brain, no wahala, Funke no be baby na, been a success in her field, industry for over 22 years, she deserve her flowers na, managed her business and company with her ex husband and made a success out of it.
You will soon understand.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by prophetfire: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis ones r not serious or ready to contest........
. I swear, Lagos PDP is the most useless party in this world.
It's like Tinubu cast a spell on their brains.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by munafav(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
PDP in Lagos is now a children party.....
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by AmbFmk: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I used to think the PDP in Lagos was a serious party but now I can see clearly that it is not

You stated this because a female actress was chosen as deputy...

What's wrong with being am actress with interest in politics.

The last time i checked, the current president of Ukraine was a comedian before...
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by duro4chang(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
AmbFmk:

You stated this because a female actress was chosen as deputy...

What's wrong with being am actress with interest in politics.

The last time i checked, the current president of Ukraine was a comedian before...
You will soon understand me
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
duro4chang:
You will soon understand.

I no day then go win, I only say she is not a nobody, she is a success in her field, so she deserve some flowers and respect to her name, achievements and legendary status over the years, she is an household name who have done pretty well for herself.
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by duro4chang(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I no day then go win, I only say she is not a nobody, she is a success in her field, so she deserve some flowers and respect to her name, achievements and legendary status over the years, she is an household name who have done pretty well for herself.
It is all right. Have a pleasant evening
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Omoslim26: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis ones r not serious or ready to contest........

Pdthief Lagos supposed to just comot from politics enter poultry business grin
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by Peacecore: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omoslim26:

Pdthief Lagos supposed to just comot from politics enter poultry business grin

Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by MrALIVE: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2022
shiwex:
you be fool.....who the hell is Funke Akindele sef? what has she got to offer lagos state? What does she know? people are right to question the fact that PDP are not serious by choosing her.
you are a Mug*
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by MrALIVE: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

Dumb brain grin

What have u achieved with ur forward miserable life
Imbeci*e
Re: Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday by MrALIVE: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Because he chose a clown and a failure
go and look for the definition of a failure...pray to become a failure like funke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca / These Ministerial Nominees Might Just “take A Bow And Go” Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.