Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please (22788 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by thedarkened: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2022
A good woman is not easy to come by these days; yet that doesn't mean we should ignore certain things that may pose threat to our union later.

However, i want you to know that, a woman cannot be perfect; likewise a man, we all have our lapses. But if the lapse she has is not something that can pose serious threat to your family life with her later in the future, i will advise you to take it easy with her.

Sit her down once in a while, mold her to be the kind of woman you want, teach her if possible; we are all work in progress.

A woman will appreciate you the more if you correct her with love to be the spec you want.

If a woman is teachable and humble enough to adjust and correct those things you don't like, go for her. The only problem in a relationship or marriage is when a woman tells you that " that's what I am, you have to accept me that way" i will say " run óò". But if a woman admit her mistakes and she is ready to correct her lapses, please go for her.

Your woman is a good one, just sit her down and talk about that attitude she displays that you don't like; with time she will be what you really want. Mind you we can't be perfect!!!
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2022
If you can carry her cross, continue.
No one is perfect, thank God she showed her bad side.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

the thing is I have some reservations about everything due to some reasons.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

What do you guys think I should do ejoor?

A person who says alot of vulgar and hurtful things when angry isn't nice. She has underlying anger issues.

And with how she agrees with anything u say and then later flips when she is angry my diagnosis is she is psycho.

My 2nd diagnosis is she's bipolar.

Make sure u ask about her previous relationship and then know if she genuinely wants to address her probably lingering issues or just looking for who to tolerate her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by lionlee216(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is better to live alone in this world with no music, no cars, no luxury than to have everything and a woman with a venomous tongue in your life.

God bless you. You have said it all

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Kurt92: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
Encourage her to be Obidient,get her pvc and watch her live a vulgar free life
best advice for d year

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Women are very cunning people, and if you are naive about their antics you're done for. She is agreeing with everything you want because she knows she has to get married. She has to sweeten you up and make you feel good, just so you'd be stupid enough to put a ring on her finger.

I'm pretty sure she's overfeeding you with sex, feeding you nice meals, rendering financial help sometimes without fighting you to pay her back and her vagina makes you orgasm endlessly. These are some of the things women do when they want to upgrade to the status of a wife. Marry her first, then you see if truly she's an altruistic person. A woman has shown you her real attitude, and the attitude she showed you isn't a nice one, and in your heart of hearts you know she isn't the one for you, yet you want to make your life sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by funshore(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Truth be told. If she apologies afterward, she meant it. She will get over it as time goes on. I was once like that too but my gf endured all and we're good now. Don't leave her, know what she dislikes and don't get her angry.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Jaqenhghar: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

Run

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Antoeni:
She is Karashika
I want to drink this Karashika Fanta oh!

Abi this edible FANTA grin

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Coun3MAN: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2022
The problem is u, cuz u don't drill her well, try & drill that juicy pot well & u will see changes
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by kilisi(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is better to live alone in this world with no music, no cars, no luxury than to have everything and a woman with a venomous tongue in your life. You will cry for help and everbody will be telling you that NA SO WOMAN DEY BEHAVE.
You guys are still in the stress free zone of life (good family, parents & siblings still healthy and alive, less PRESSURE BILLS to pay, sex for hours, good health and beauty) and she is like this already. what happens when the clouds change?

Why do you think many men leave their beautiful wife & mansions to sit in a bar till midnight? they will buy you anything you want so you can keep them company, they will pay any amount of money to be away from their wife for 5 hours without her voice & horrible text messages? At a point you will find yourself doing stupid things just to make her not release bile from her mouth but it will never be good enough because the poison in her mouth has become full blown and spread to her heart. it is only in the minor stage for now that is why you see her return to normal after some hours and apologize. You can't help her, it is her factory setting which she will always revert to so RUN while you have the chance. Listen to those SIT HER DOWN & TALK TO HER at your own risk.

Young fella, please date someone else with a LESS THORNY mouth (yes most women have bad mouth but some have control and a mild nature) and spot the difference but you will not take this advice, you will sit down and talk to her to change and one very bitter day when you will nearly kill her because of her mouth, you will remember this.

Apt!

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Pacesetter2021: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

endeavor to know what comes over her and get it casted out through deliverance. Most importantly seek God's face
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by goodshepherd123(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Remind her that anger rest in the bosom of a fool(Eccl 7 vs 9), and the thought of foolishness often lead to sin.

Anger is an emotion, and it can be controlled because anything without control will destroy anything around it.

Without controlling our anger we will become a useful tool in the hands of the enemy. Since it's an act of foolishness, we must cultivate the habit of putting our anger under control. Lest the devil gets advantage over our life, marriage, relationship etc.

In conclusion, pray for her because anyone who get angry often the devil doesn't need to pursue her she will most likely use her mouth to destroy herself.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by GardenGreen: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

You're looking for external opinions to crash your relationship ?

Don't over analyze and ruin your relationship

Yes, she has flaws. But that lady is a good catch
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
That is already a huge red flag. Trust me, it would only get worse by the time you tie the knot. So for the sake of your sanity, disembark if this is something you can't tolerate on a long term.

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by tallceejay(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Ashawo vibes bro
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Willie2015: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

When you making a life time decision like Marriage ...
U talk to God in prayer to lead you....
Ask God for specific signs .. thru dreams.. visions.. knowledge etc
He is your Heavenly Father...
He wont forsake you.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Sharpbend: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by 07kjb: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
Encourage her to be Obidient,get her pvc and watch her live a vulgar free life

Kudos bro.my first smile today,it really came early

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by seanwilliam(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2022
I think everyone has flaws. It now depends on what you can manage .

If she’s NICE/KIND and submissive and comes from a very good home and also ready to take correction well , u can go ahead and marry her..

But be sure you can manage her flaw.

But left to me, I don’t marry her , the reason is that I have anger issues and I have problem managing it, so if I marry person wey get bad mouth, mehn, U know what will happen and i don’t want to end up in jail ..
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by LordErrk: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is better to live alone in this world with no music, no cars, no luxury than to have everything and a woman with a venomous tongue in your life. You will cry for help and everbody will be telling you that NA SO WOMAN DEY BEHAVE.
You guys are still in the stress free zone of life (good family, parents & siblings still healthy and alive, less PRESSURE BILLS to pay, sex for hours, good health and beauty) and she is like this already. what happens when the clouds change?

Why do you think many men leave their beautiful wife & mansions to sit in a bar till midnight? they will buy you anything you want so you can keep them company, they will pay any amount of money to be away from their wife for 5 hours without her voice & horrible text messages? At a point you will find yourself doing stupid things just to make her not release bile from her mouth but it will never be good enough because the poison in her mouth has become full blown and spread to her heart. it is only in the minor stage for now that is why you see her return to normal after some hours and apologize. You can't help her, it is her factory setting which she will always revert to so RUN while you have the chance. Listen to those SIT HER DOWN & TALK TO HER at your own risk.

Young fella, please date someone else with a LESS THORNY mouth (yes most women have bad mouth but some have control and a mild nature) and spot the difference but you will not take this advice, you will sit down and talk to her to change and one very bitter day when you will nearly kill her because of her mouth, you will remember this.

Omo. This was filled with wisdom. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Naniron: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2022
JOIN ME GUYS.

Healthier planet Healthier, wealthier you
It's nice and easy to use
Check out this free app, It Pays to Walk
@Sweatcoin

Start Here
https://cb. run/Tj8p

Smiling and earning SWEATCOIN daily is what io do daily, this is the best to spend thee day earning SWEATCOIN with friends.

#Sweatcoin #fitness #Cryptos #NFTs #sixpackfemmes #veganfitness #abs #fitnessmotivation #fitness #bodybuilding #squat #fitnessgirl #biceps #germany #fitnessmodel #trainhard #legday #gym #adidas #fitness #kuşadası #bicepsgirl #girls #fitnessgirl #SportsNews
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Kingsean(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

just remain calm. don't rush into marriage with her. with time you'll see whether she's a good fit or not. she has to learn to bridle her tongue before both of you get married or else she might push you to become a wife beater. if you are the type that words hurt a lot, my guy pls don't rush.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by JoshB92: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2022
You can't get everything
Manage her like that oga

Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by syntekelite(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Psychological issues or minimal mental depression caused by similar verbal aggressive upbringing or previous aggressive/violent relationship.. if you think you want a future with her,then you need to press deep into her psyche to better u.stand her so as to find a solution..if na cruise you wan just catch then run for your life before you get to attached cos its gonna get violent..

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by JoshB92: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

You can't get everything
Manage her like that oga
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by KEVIND: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

You're in for a long thing. She's just testing the microphone. Expect more brutal insults & comments when you finally settle with her as wife.

4 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Nobody is perfect remember.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Tzar(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Oga! Everybody says hurtful things when they are upset! Unless you tell us exactly the hurtful words she used how do we guage your level of irrational expectations from her?

Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? / Couple Who Met On A Relationship Radio Show Wed In Calabar (photos) / Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.