Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please (22791 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Fantazy(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2022
The thing is you can't find a 100% flawless woman (nobody is)!
If that is the only problem, I think it's nothing to be too worried about.
The good thing is she's always sober(sorry) after the whole thing. I think she will adjust in time.
I'm not saying u rush into marrying her, just keep watching if there's any other red flag then u decide what next.

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by meobizy(f): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Keep waiting. I’ll give you advice one day.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by akpota(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

the thing is I have some reservations about everything due to some reasons.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

What do you guys think I should do ejoor?
She seems to be a nice person bro.
Coming from her background noise hose types of ladies don’t wahala. She seems to be the type of lady that love to make her spouse happy.
Understand her, love her and together you can reduce her shortcomings.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by mechanics(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
Encourage her to be Obidient,get her pvc and watch her live a vulgar free life
hahahahah.

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by scabit: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is better to live alone in this world with no music, no cars, no luxury than to have everything and a woman with a venomous tongue in your life. You will cry for help and everbody will be telling you that NA SO WOMAN DEY BEHAVE.
You guys are still in the stress free zone of life (good family, parents & siblings still healthy and alive, less PRESSURE BILLS to pay, sex for hours, no school fees to pay, good health and beauty) and she is like this already. what happens when the weather changes?

Why do you think many men leave their beautiful wife & mansions to sit in a bar till midnight? they will buy you anything you want so you can keep them company, they will pay any amount of money to be away from their wife for 5 hours without her voice & horrible text messages? At a point you will find yourself doing stupid things just to make her not release bile from her mouth but it will never be good enough because by then the poison in her mouth has become full blown and spread to her heart. This problem is only in the minor stage for now that is why you see her return to normal after some hours and apologize. You can't help her, it is her default factory setting which she will always revert to so RUN while you have the chance. Listen to those SIT HER DOWN & TALK TO HER at your own risk.

Young fella, please date someone else with a LESS THORNY mouth (yes most women have bad mouth but some have control and a mild nature) and spot the difference but you will not take this advice, you will sit down and talk to her to change and one very bitter day when you will nearly kill her or hate your existence because of her mouth, you will remember this.

Very good and important advice. From personal experience. It is better to be trapped in an island alone than be with some of our Nigerian young ladies. Very pretentious beings! Who no de fear woman; I will fear that person! Woman wey gist with snake; sell Adam finish and till now, we have no idea of meat of the discussion. I fear women oooo!

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by mechanics(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Just tell her to work on that area that you don't like and if there is no changes, you just have to move on with your life.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by mastermaestro(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2022
purehustle101:
It depends on individual... Someone like me can't even take are you stupid from a lady, will walk you out. I value my self respect alot.

We are pals on this. I don’t hurl insults and I don’t take insults. Mutual respect comes first.

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2022
My first question is: I hope you are well to do family or you are Financially stable too? Because you said she is from a well to do family. And anytime she is angry, she do say things that is really awful.
Minimize how you take things from her, most especially monetary gift. Trust me, she will use it against you one day. And try to see if you can get her to work on her temperament. You self sharp gan grin three months plus relationship and you don dey think of settling down with her. I will advise that you get to know her well before taking that step tho.I wish you all the best
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by casppyjay: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

she’s faking it … in d world of women it’s called diplomatic deception

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Tonnierichy(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
She's not nice. She's pretending. People show a bit of their hidden bad sides when they are angry. The things they say while at it will hint you on who they truly are. The world is full with pretenders. No lose guard

4 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Tonnierichy(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2022
TyroneP:
She might be too emotional each time she's hurt too. As long as she's not physically violent, observe her more for a while before you make your decision but if you think her reactions to issues affects you psychologically, love yourself first.
embarassed
She's not nice. She's pretending. People show a a lot of their hidden bad sides when they are angry. The things they say while at it will hint you on who they truly are. The world is full with pretenders. Make the guy no lose guard

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by swiych(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Express your dissatisfaction over her vulgarity, and always remind and correct her vulgarity when she's angry.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by AMI3(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Buy her useful books. Ladies that read a lot do not have much time for vulgar words.

If she speaks native language alot when she is angry encourage her to be speaking English.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Meet4UBTC: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Look for another woman while you can. She ain't for you. In fact if you're a Yoruba man and she is using ó for you instead of é, stay far away from her. Love never exist, it is just an illusion. Your eye go clear later sha!

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2022
That happens when a she is overdose on cum intake
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by error4040: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2022
@Unequivocal

The above:
"What ever makes me happy makes her Satisfied
she's all nice but becomes aggressive when angry"

That's a red flag

She's just acting to be a good wife once you wife her, I pity you.
She never insult your mama before, na till after you marry her she go pour am out

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Psoul(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Everyone has his/her ugly side.
She has something to say about you that she may also not be comfortable with.
The this is, check if her downside is what you can NEVER tolerate in your life, pls let he go now.
If you can tolerate it, go ahead with her and keep teaching her to become a better person.
That is why a man is called a GROOM during wedding while a woman is called a BRIDE.
You have to groom this tender bride to what you want her to be.

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Loreettaa: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Don't go ahead. You think you can cope. You can't.

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by DWJOBScom(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Run ��‍♂️ ��‍♂️ ��‍♂️ ��‍♂️ ��‍♂️ ��‍♂️ ��‍♂️ ��‍♂️
I had one , same story as yours and I bailed
When she's angry eh , no volience but her words are horrible
I ran o
She met someone else and they got married almost immediately and after 2 years it collapsed
Oga run

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by CheedyJ(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
Na like this una campaign for sai baba in 2015 anyways I pray this would be different..
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by ojorich(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
As a young unmarried man, I am saving this post and using it as a reference point for whenever I decide to get married. This advice is not just for the OP, but to every young man deciding to get married. Your decision to adhere to this advice would either make or mar your marriage. Thanks super clean for this write up. I'm curious, are you writing from an angle of experience

it is better to live alone in this world with no music, no cars, no luxury than to have everything and a woman with a venomous tongue in your life. You will cry for help and everbody will be telling you that NA SO WOMAN DEY BEHAVE.
You guys are still in the stress free zone of life (good family, parents & siblings still healthy and alive, less PRESSURE BILLS to pay, sex for hours, no school fees to pay, good health and beauty) and she is like this already. what happens when the weather changes?

Why do you think many men leave their beautiful wife & mansions to sit in a bar till midnight? they will buy you anything you want so you can keep them company, they will pay any amount of money to be away from their wife for 5 hours without her voice & horrible text messages? At a point you will find yourself doing stupid things just to make her not release bile from her mouth but it will never be good enough because by then the poison in her mouth has become full blown and spread to her heart. This problem is only in the minor stage for now that is why you see her return to normal after some hours and apologize. You can't help her, it is her default factory setting which she will always revert to so RUN while you have the chance. Listen to those SIT HER DOWN & TALK TO HER at your own risk.

Young fella, please date someone else with a LESS THORNY mouth (yes most women have bad mouth but some have control and a mild nature) and spot the difference but you will not take this advice, you will sit down and talk to her to change and one very bitter day when you will nearly kill her or hate your existence because of her mouth, you will remember this. [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by SaturnNick(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
Funny you
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by coputa(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
@Unequivocal.Women use different avenues and ways to express themselves:some stop talking to you,some stop doing household chores,some open up by expressing their feelings/anger with words either vulgar,or calmly).The former are mostly violent and wicked by nature and they often than not frustrate their partners.but the latter,which your gal falls into is the best in a woman,because she,s an extrovert,she opens up and tell you your shortcomings outrightly. Women of this nature are always nice,because they hate someone that's untrustworthy.This is the best kind of woman to be with,marry her,you will enjoy her.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Something ain't right. Put your eyes down, stop being distracted by her beauty or money. Critically analyze her character. Some ladies are better a s girlfriends than wives. Is she really sexually satisfied. Observe her sexual reactions carefully. If you need more info tag me.

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Franking: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
The real her is what u get when she's angry. Run!

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Keniwit(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
You have already seen d omen , so d choice is your...it's ur life
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Mayeldah(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please don't proceed with the marriage, a nagging woman is the most difficult to stay with.

the fact that she doesn't disturb you with requests for cash and stuffs is not enough, once you marry her, there won't be any other to provide for her than you. Peace in the home is more valuable to a married man than anything else

Look for soneone else!

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Johel(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

No one is perfect...Settle with her, there's too many foolish girls out there already..
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by sixtus3606(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tickles001:

First, you're not seeing things from any wrong perspective. You're seeing reg flags in real time, and you're trying to convince yourself it's not so.

See. Words reveal a lot of things, regardless if she's angry or not.

Again, I think she's faking the whole agreeable thing so she doesn't scare you away from entering the trap. If she can fake her character, who knows what more she could be hiding from you.

I'd say you slow things down and allow her cool off into her real self.

Best advice so far

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Theanyanwu: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

me and my guys had a conversation surrounding this today. 2 of them are married men.

Listen, everyone has a down side cos no body is perfect. One thing you can do is encourage her to change are attitude and don't do what would trigger her. Find a meeting ground and everything will be fine.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Fearyourcreator: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
purehustle101:
It depends on individual... Someone like me can't even take are you stupid from a lady, will walk you out. I value my self respect alot.
You no fit marry ooo...
Forget all these good girl thing ... Woman go enter you ... I dey tell you... If you no strong you go just kill person daughter...

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Fearyourcreator: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

Young fella, please date someone else with a LESS THORNY mouth (yes most women have bad mouth but some have control and a mild nature) and spot the difference but you will not take this advice, you will sit down and talk to her to change and one very bitter day when you will nearly kill her or hate your existence because of her mouth, you will remember this.
You no lie sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! / The Favourite Who Loved Me / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.