Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? (3363 Views)

I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by niyisky: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2010
Making love at first date wrong or right? Discuss!
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Africanqueen2(f): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2010
It all depends on you.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by kayc33(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
If your partner is willing, then no big deal.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Akinagirl(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2010
Who cares?
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Kayit(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2010
Of course everything is wrong with it. How can you make love on 1st date? You don't know what the other partner have. Beside don't you know that 'Awuf get bone'?
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
In this misogynistic world we live in, its absolutely wrong for a girl to do it, the misogynistic men call her a ho but they call the guy a player whose got game.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by femmy2010(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2010
DOESN'T MATTER.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by yme1(f): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2010
to me its wrong -------pere
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by femmy2010(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2010
That does not make a man sees a lady otherwise.
If a relationship is meant to work out it would work irrespective if sex was introduce early.
May we just pray for our own person.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Newest: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2010
First date, sorry i dint go to school, is this also the first day u propose to her?
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by madlady(f): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

In this misogynistic world we live in, its absolutely wrong for a girl to do it, the misogynistic men call her a ho but they call the guy a player whose got game.

I total agree with you. Some peeps lie and say the girl's done such, she's then the butt end of all sorts of jibes.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
madlady:

I total agree with you. Some peeps lie and say the girl's done such, she's then the butt end of all sorts of jibes.

Tell me about it. I hear them all the time talking about the tricks they laid on the ist night and how those girls are definitely not "take-home-to-mama-girls" yet they berate the girls that hold out and call them frigid, old school and not in with it.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by madlady(f): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Tell me about it. I hear them all the time talking about the tricks they laid on the ist night and how those girls are definitely not "take-home-to-mama-girls" yet they berate the girls that hold out and call them frigid, old school and not in with it.

I have a baby brother , gosh the stuff they say shocked, I do take him on about it. angry angry
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
madlady:

I have a baby brother , gosh the stuff they say shocked, I do take him on about it. angry angry

Whoop his arse, tell him as a woman you will not stand for that and tell him he will have a daughter one day. Gees these men angry angry angry
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
cool cool cool
wells i do first dates!!! grin grin grin

shucks, its never really about the first date, its about the total package (impressions).
definitely better if the guy isnt a juvenile, immature prick, but then, whether 1st date or hundredth date, a fly by night will always be a fly by night, male or female. there are no hard and fast rules.

in my experience, the 1st date babes are usually the ones who just use you for s*xual release, and the next day wont even be picking your calls

@ madlady, send your brother to me for proper schooling, in 2 weeks he will be a more effective man with better game and lots of tongue control. thats what all these sissies that grow up with women turn out like
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by ITgurlie(f): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2010
nope, not good. You could even make love to a ghost without knowing it sad sad

be cautious guys/ladies don't rush things so that you don't fall a victim lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by whiteroses(f): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2010
people are disgusting, why do you even ask?? isnt dating a means of finding a partner? you can go on 5 dates in a month and end up with one would you sleep with all 5 and they are not even meant for you whoever does this is a slut
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by ITgurlie(f): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2010
@ whiteroses I definitely agree with you wink wink
Both parties are just testing which should not be until you're 99% sure he / she is the one then you can go all the way cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2010
i met a girl two years ago, we worked in the same place for a while, we did all the approaching thingy then, i toasted, no committal by the girl

i move on, kept in touch, see once in a while, tried to rekindle the parol, this time the babe gree, went out on a date, ended up at my place, we shagged!!

does that qualify as first date/slut? cos madam, actually since then, its been getting better!!!
so am i seeing a slut?

amazing how you people think sef. i have chased a babe around for years b4, after like say 1 and half years of constant chasing,i scored, AND WAS PUT OFF IMMEDIATELY! for one i was pissed she was such a terrible lay, all that time wasting for the worst sex i ever had, i actually view that one as a slut, i dunno but she just irritates me. that was after like a gazillion dates.

BOTTOM LINE continue decieving yourself, na the amount of dates and time go make man like you abi? undecided undecided
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by madlady(f): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Whoop his arse, tell him as a woman you will not stand for that and tell him he will have a daughter one day. Gees these men angry angry angry

He's only 26 so maybe he does not know the things he says can really damage a girl's future, well for some undecided.

4llerbuntu:

cool cool cool
wells i do first dates!!! grin grin grin

shucks, its never really about the first date, its about the total package (impressions).
definitely better if the guy isnt a juvenile, immature prick, but then, whether 1st date or hundredth date, a fly by night will always be a fly by night, male or female. there are no hard and fast rules.

in my experience, the 1st date babes are usually the ones who just use you for s*xual release, and the next day wont even be picking your calls

@ madlady, send your brother to me for proper schooling, in 2 weeks he will be a more effective man with better game and lots of tongue control. thats what all these sissies that grow up with women turn out like

He did not grow up with girls, I am the only girl, so guys who grow up with mainly women are like that shocked shocked shocked.

You maybe one of a few who feel this way.

@Topic I really would not try it myself.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by chika98: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2010
Madlady: 26 isn't really that young. I want my brother to get married at that age; I've told him to sow his oaths now! grin

Now on to the main post

Sleep with a guy on the first date if you want but be ready to deal with the consequences. .
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Faher(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2010
There's nothing wrong with it
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Princek12(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Other women will also call her a ho and call the guy a player who has game, so it has nothing to do with men. Women can at least try to stop the stereotype and name-calling by embracing other women who give it up on the first date, and by refraining from calling these women hos.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Creamish(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
if u do and it works for u guyz, fine . . . . otherwise, take it as d famous line "experience teaches best" grin
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by snthesis(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2010
General rule of thumb- a player's effectiveness is adjudged on hw quickly d playee drops pata. D tin is a player isnt generally d guy.
D date doesnt mean sh't, wat matas is hw long u've knwn each oda b4 d date/sex.
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by madlady(f): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by Inquisitve(f): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2010
Personally , i think it is very wrong for a woman to do it and expect him to respect her haba. call me old fashioned but you have to make a man wait, then his desire for u will be greater smiley
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by boysexydo: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
dats really bad
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by SALady(f): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
That's a relationship from the end with no beginning
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
well there is also a downside that says that if you make such an issue of the sex thing and keep it away like some kinda ,,,,, then be prepared for the inevitable ish that when it does come the chap will subconsciously be expecting the shag of his life, and the expectation that the performance will the the shizzle

then there is also the issue that the act may be the ultimate of the parol, whether married or not, you have sorta conditioned him to think "well the ultimate prize" after tasting it, cest fini!!
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by 190: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right?

priceless~
Re: Making Love At First Date Wrong Or Right? by otawa: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2010
Nothing special, just make sure you are protected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Keep Dating Rich Nigerian Girls / Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends / 7 Types Of Men Women Can’t Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.