Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You (2963 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by cutecommend: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Have you ever been amazed with a lady you are doing sexual affair with, only for her to pick up the phone and lie that maybe "she is in church" or etc?

While pre-marital sex or affair is a sin and I will not encourage you to do so, there was a time I was glued to a lady, and we were close, she was on phone, and its like maybe the person (maybe a guy) asked who was disturbing her. This lady said "Junior bla bla abi stop stop" I cannot fully remember. She acted as if I was a little child disturbing her or maybe a little child jumping over her while she was on call.

Share your experience with a guy or lady

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Bluezy13(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by BigVawulence: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
She said that she was on the express trying to locate the man's street while I was lashing the LovePeddler.

Big vawulence on the beat....

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Tokskob2008: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
We hooked up back in the days of 2go, I saw the ring on her finger and I asked what for which she clearly stated that she was engaged but I just brushed it off and assumed it's one of those lies girls use to chase guys they don't like off them and by the way if she was really engaged why accept to date me

On her second visit her phone rang and she told the caller she was in the room with her mom, after the call I asked why the lies and who the caller was, she said her fiancé and I just laughed and told her she wasn't serious. Before I could say anything else she opened her phone gallery and showed me her engagement pics with the guy with all families and friends, damn I was shocked to the bone. So aunty why are you doing this when you are already engaged, her reply was "I want to do all the fornication now so when I finally get married I won't do it anymore"

That was the last day I called her over for a visit, I hate rubbish!!

26 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Kazeem47(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Let me wait here and see how the lies fly around

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by FatherBona: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Met her while taking a bicycle ride , I’ got to find out she stays close to me, I gave her the coordinates to my house and asked her to meet me in an hour time. When she arrived I realize she had changed from the leggings she wore when I met her the first time to skirts just moments ago. We sat outside my house then she kept telling me “I should be on my way” over and over. I took That as my cue and invited her in, we started some pre-intimacy at the door until she asked that we go inside. The rest, they say, was history. grin

When we were done like an hour later, on her way out, her phone rings and she picks up. Some guy on the other end be asking of her whereabouts and she tells him she’s been at home all day, nursing a bout of malaria shocked shocked

Ladies and gentlemen I nearly fainted!!

I suddenly realized that at one point I have been in the other guys shoe were I’ve had to call my woman and she fed me lies after or during or before an encounter with another guy. Truth be told, we all have been lied to, whether you like it or yes grin

My peace I leave you grin grin

Ps, I have a more interesting story with my buddy and some girl I hooked him up with, it involves an audio recording of the encounter �

Gimme 100 likes on this comment and I drop it.

Let’s go

42 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by FatherBona: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin
Waiting for the likes
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by thaSammie(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Her phone rang and she said her church member died and the choir group(she is the choir mistress) went over to greet the family

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Kenpaly(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
My own even happend last week. I was lashing ha and ha phone ranged she pick it and told the guy that she was in the market.the guy ask her which side she is so that he come and pick her, she told him not to worry bcs she will branch to ha friends place. Can you imagine !

7 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by cutecommend: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kenpaly:
My own even happend last week. I was lashing ha and ha phone ranged she pick it and told the guy that she was in the market.the guy ask her which side she is so that he come and pick her, she told him not to worry bcs she will branch to ha friends place. Can you imagine !
It is well

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by kollinz1234(m): 2:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Well mine happened around March/April not too sure. Was working on this girl on the sofa when her phone rang. Immediately she picked the call, and the guy asked her why she was sounding as if she was running, she said she was doing push up, since people are beginning to complain that she's having big Tommy.

I just weak.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Lexkenny99(m): 3:53am On Jul 13, 2022
While I Lashed stephenie, her dad called. She picked up the phone and told him she went 2 d market, when he asked her y she was moaning like that, she was lyk 'daddy, you will not understand', I Nearly laugh inside call, lol. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by YourHighTension: 4:31am On Jul 13, 2022
She told me she was a single mom with two kids, that she was divorced. After some months, maybe she realized I was not a judgmental person, she opened up by herself and told me the truth.

Turned out she was only separated, not divorced.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by GOFRONT(m): 4:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Chaii

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2022
this is why trust is so effing hard to give these days cause no one deserves it.NO ONE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by EmzyT: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
All this story loud ooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Pilet: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2022
For Smartphone Hacks, Click Here for mind blowing phone hacks + cheats
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Gadafii: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2022
My ex then, she’s still more like a mommy’s girl, most times when she’s with me and her dad or mom calls her, she already told them she wants to visit her friends, but na my side she Dey

So when she’s on call with any of her parents, that’s when I increase the tempo of my thrust abs watching her struggle to keep up with her mom or dad on phone call is absolute beauty cheesy grin wink

When she’s thru, sometimes she slaps my chest and jokingly call me Mumu, relationship Dey sweet sometimes

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by dopedan(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
I have two experiences d first was in school. She left her bf house to come stay with me for d night so in the night d bf call and ask y shes not back she said she is staying with her sister who is also a student and that she is sick, i was just laughing and she earlier told me her bf wants to marry her
I invited my ex one time i was home alone so we started work then her phone rang she said she was at a location and it was raining there and she cant come now, d person said he is at the same place but it is not raining there, d girl paused come lie say she follow one road in the area and is at a friends shop and that its just drizzling not raining again lol after she cut d call she said i just go lie nonsense lie grin
After all these experiences how do i take girls serious in this life, and these are d few times i said let me nack cry

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Thatedoboy98: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Here to read lies
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by FatherBona: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Thatedoboy98:
Here to read lies

Speak for yourself
No b everybody dey lie like u grin
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by foleskay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol.. She told her baby daddy that she was killing mosquitoes when the guy asked her what's d ''kpa kpa kpa'' sound he was hearing all about? Me wey dey pound her hard on missionary,for hotel room when she picked the guy call.
So as i still dey pound her hard,d guy not really satisfied with her response ,called back..and this time d babe told me to reduce the pounce..na so d guy told her..why is her voice so dull that whats really happening..then she said.. She dey toilet dey shiit..mk she call back.. I really laughed hard that day cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by cutecommend: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
foleskay:
Lol.. She told her baby daddy that she was killing mosquitoes when the guy asked her what's d ''kpa kpa kpa'' sound he was hearing all about? Me wey dey pound her hard on missionary,for hotel room when she picked the guy call.
So as i still dey pound her hard,d guy not really satisfied with her response ,called back..and this time d babe told me to reduce the pounce..na so d guy told her..why is her voice so dull that whats really happening..then she said.. She dey toilet dey shiit..mk she call back.. I really laughed hard that day cheesy cheesy
Things dey happen
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
That she was having headache. The dude was in Jand o, I was demoralised and stop every silly thing we were doing (Uni days 06). Babe that celebrates three birthdays with three different guys. Na only me know her real birthday.

Before I got married, there was this lady I nearly married, she never knew I was deep into her. Lied effortlessly to the other guy about sickness and all that. Even billed the guy while the show was on. At a point, I had to make an introspective analysis of my prowess, cause I see that as an insult to anything civility and your person. Seriously! When I stylishly asked her, she said I was very good. Menh! I always have reverse thinking on issues jor!

Guess, you never see where you dey bang girl she dey sing?

PS: Mischievously, there's this adrenaline that comes with nacking a lady while she is lying. God have mercy on our souls.
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by KingDash: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
That’s why I got trust issues bruh.. I can’t trust any hoe rn
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Zao19: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
It happens to my friend, as her bf called her she picked the call and say "am doing morning prayer" that he should call her back in 20min.
Re: Tell Us The Lie She Told Someone On Phone While Having Affair With You by Slmgirldippussy: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Girl was giving me bj while on phone with her fiancee
Fiance ask I know U r eating ..you too like food
Naso. babe talk say na Domino's Ice cream she dey lick
Haa I weak...but the babe Sabi suck Sha
One thing I like about her is that she doesn't waste cum. She swallow everything. Even use to give clean my dick. Amina where ever U r pls know U r the best

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately / Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? / Best way to kiss a girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.