Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? (728 Views)

Pdp Now In The Lagoon. Temetemi, barcanista & Firefire Leads (pic) / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by enohj2ee(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2011
I voted Jona & not PDP. Is Jona not worse than PDP now? The 1st bill he is sending is Tenure elongation when there are bedeviling issues like unemployment,insecurity, power, education, Boko Haram. God will deliver Nigeria & May God Judge these Clueless Leaders. May they live their lives in Agong & Pain.

I can foresee Egyptians way of evolution in Nigeria.
Re: Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by aljharem(m): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin goodluck for 6 years tenure 2 terms cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by werepeLeri: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2011
I thought the guy excluded himself from benefiting from the proposal.
Re: Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by Toscana: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2011
It depends on what u mean by worse dan
Re: Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by lukkie(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
@WerepeLeri
And you believe him? You must be naive then. Same person that reneged on his party's zoning agreement, who keeps saying one thing and doing the opposite.
In short, your president is a fraud.
Re: Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by maclatunji: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
lukkie:

@WerepeLeri
And you believe him? You must be naive then. Same person that reneged on his party's zoning agreement, who keeps saying one thing and doing the opposite.
In short, your president is a fraud. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by Bensonite: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2011
werepeLeri:

Please it is misplacement of priorities. Not needed at this time of our trying times when he has done nothing to show he will be different from the old order. Please stop thinking he will not be a beneficiary. If he would not be a beneficiary then drop it as no one will buy any of the advantage inherent in it.
Re: Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by aljharem(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
werepeLeri:

beef i think you are getting sick again
Re: Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by Gbawe: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
werepeLeri:

The guy is the master of deceit for crying out loud !!! When will some of you get that ? When the PAC (Presidential advisory committee) and many top economists (home and abroad) , to include Okonjo-Iweala, told GEJ to reduce the size of Government , curb profligacy and bring down our recurrent expenditure why did GEJ , if a man of honour and integrity, not tell them back then that "leaner Government not possible"? Instead he kept quite like he is not capable of speech.

As soon as he wins the election he disbands the PAC and announces that "leaner Government not possible" . What do you call that if not deceit? GEJ is capable of anything so save us the excuse of him saying he will not benefit from this tenure elongation.
Re: Is Jonathan Not Worse Than PDP Now? by dayokanu(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
Surely we need tenure elongation in the midst of poor economy, falling Naira, Boko Haram, No electricity

Goofluck Odechukwu, Retardeen Ademumu Adeclueless Jonathan

I had no shoes, I had no brains ex Houseboy to Turai Yar Adua

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On How To Reform The Nigerian Police Force For Better Services / Nigeria's Economy And The Cost Of Living / Tinubu's inlaw, Arrested In Abuja By Vp Sambo's Security Aides!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.