Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? (2394 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by sanesta: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Your honest reason why you’re not dating anyone right now?
Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Ionkidiz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
I have not seen a perfect woman

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
sanesta:
I’m broke, unemployed and don’t want babies yet.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Jeon(f): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
They are useless to me...

Don't have time for stupid dramas and stress..

Don't want insults...

Focusing on building a high and solid foundation.....

I can't and won't offer my vagina...

And finally, I have not seen a being that suits my ideal type.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Uzomacharles: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:
They are useless to me...
Don't have time for stupid dramas and stress.. .
Don't want insults...
Focusing on building a high and solid foundation.....
I can't and won't offer my vagina...
And finally, I have not seen a being that suit my ideal type.
When fruit ripe,e go reach ground...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by RedChiefPriest: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Relationship nowadays sucks fr,nothing real anymore.
Most of the relationship is BTW bunch of lazy girls that wants to sell their vagina to make sure their needs are taken care of and bunch of senseless dudes that wants to pay money to get lady that will open legs for them.
Lol and they will tell you that's a serious relationship.
Me I no want that,I go stay alone until I see something different.

Dj! 2 Cup of palmwine to reason this post further
Barman! Play me "Love is gone" By 2pac and 2face.

15 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Jeon(f): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Is that the only thing you saw?

And what are ur troubles with that?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Kollins11: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Seriously, I don't know how to stick to one kpekus, even if I'm married today I MUST still fvck as many kpekus as possible reason I've to stay away from relationship until God redeem my soul if he truly exist.

Omoh! I dey fvck oo!... I dey scatter Nigerian girls kpekus anyhow.. Nairalanders I need your prayers to stop scattering Nigerian girls kpekus.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Uzomacharles: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol

Their beauty always fade off so no need if committing to someone who's not my wife....

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Uzomacharles: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

Is that the only thing you saw?

And what are ur troubles with that?

That's what got my attention

My trouble here is in you saying that "They're useless to me"

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Cypress042(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Is very simple

I need peace of mind and a trouble less life.

I don't want person pikin to give me heart attack grin

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Jeon(f): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You could've just read it or express whatever wanna express without tagging me ...

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Uzomacharles: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

You could've just read it or express whatever wanna express without tagging me ...

Let's start from you
Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Jeon(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Uzomacharles:

My trouble here is in you saying that "They're useless to me"
Yes to me they are useless.. Because I don't see them add-in anything to my life in anyways...

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Jeon(f): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Let's start from you
End of conversations..

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Tboymessiah(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

My last relationship was an embarrassment scene to me, it made me believed, to secure a lively relationship, it involves finance.

So I decided to hussle for money, thank God he works out, but am trying to stabilise the income on a solid foundation. By next year I think I should be in a relationship that going to lead to marriage.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by sanesta: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
meobizy:
I’m broke, unemployed and don’t want babies yet.
Oluwa will see you through

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Leepeak(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
sanesta:
Just too focus on myself

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by sanesta: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

And finally, I have not seen a being that suits my ideal type.
we have over 900,000 guys here on nairaland and over 3 billion men in the word, still none suites your ideal type ??

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Bouncing2(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
I'm not good enough,, na'im mek
Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Lastborn55(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Make money � first and all this will come last

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by muyico(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Still need more money 70k isnt enough 4 standard living
Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Bluezy13(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by sanesta: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
muyico:
Still need more money
70k isnt enough 4 standard living
same money issue
Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Starz825(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Uzomacharles:

cheesy wahala
Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by josephevergreen(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Husting for more money ..no time for women drama

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Its pointless to me rn,I prefer my own company most times and being with people/ladies for a longer time could be draining for me.
I get tired of people easily,its like a flare(initially burns really bright but in no time it quenches).

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kollins11:
Seriously, I don't know how to stick to one kpekus, even if I'm married today I MUST still fvck as many kpekus as possible reason I've to stay away from relationship until God redeem my soul if he truly exist.

Omoh! I dey fvck oo!... I dey scatter Nigerian girls kpekus anyhow.. Nairalanders I need your prayers to stop scattering Nigerian girls kpekus.
Just this morning senseless married man died in a hotel in my area. He took a lady to the hotel leaving his wife nd kids at home u can imagine died in active service. So dear just pray u don't end up like that okay?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by PumpumPrince: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
sanesta:

angry
Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by PumpumPrince: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
sanesta:

.....they say my danblocka is tooo big sir (14 inches looong)!! angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by sanesta: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
PumpumPrince:

.....they say my danblocka is tooo big sir (14 inches looong)!! angry
awkward
Re: What Is Your Honest Reason Why You’re Not Dating Anyone Right Now? by Divay22(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
I'm a broke girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Republic Sim Cards / Why Is Olosho Price Defying Basic Economics? / Wat's It Like To Be In Love???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.