Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry (801 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry by oofjm: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
at the age of 28 as a guy I have never had a penetrative sex.....because of the way I was brought up and mum always telling me not to get any girl pregnant from childhood I decided to abstain....always been afraid of any small mistakes that will made me to get a girl pregnant before getting married.........

my girl has sacrifice alot for me.......what is shocking me is her ready to even do family planning so that we can be having sex without me been afraid of pregnancy.......

if na fine, my girl fine die like she reject men wella.....
Re: Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry by RedChiefPriest: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Run from your girlfriend na demon she be,no ask me how I sabi.
Re: Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry by rickpat(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
at 28 what kind of advise would you want to hear now?...if abstaining is your style...stick to it....you didn't discuss it with her before the relationship got this far?...besides having sex or not is absolutely your decision....

date your kind bro... someone that shares the same ideology when it comes to sex... premarital sex....
Re: Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry by doctorexcel: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Chuck her, make the lady use belle tie you down
Re: Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry by Jayrockk: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Better let her go o bcus she go dey collect outside
Re: Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry by Kollins11: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
oofjm:
at the age of 28 as a guy I have never had a penetrative sex.....because of the way I was brought up and mum always telling me not to get any girl pregnant from childhood I decided to abstain....always been afraid of any small mistakes that will made me to get a girl pregnant before getting married.........

my girl has sacrifice alot for me.......what is shocking me is her ready to even do family planning so that we can be having sex without me been afraid of pregnancy.......

if na fine, my girl fine die like she reject men wella .....
@bolded, yen yen yen yen yen.. All these bloody SIMPs no dey ever Learn.. How can you trust a Nigerian girl who is not even a virgin that she reject men wella.. Seriously undecided undecided

You better start fvcking that girl now that she till loves you because if she cross my path na inside my Lexus I go chop her kpekus.
Re: Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry by Channah1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Run from her. Any girl who lacks self-discipline is a loose girl and is going to be a promiscuous wife.

If at her age she can be suggesting family planning just to have incessant sex, then she's already rotten and not worth being a wife. I don't care what anyone thinks about my take; it's the bitter truth!
She should be concerned about building a future with you, not how to be having sex like an uncircumcised dog. Please dump her for her type. Look for a more decent girl to date.

Lastly, remember there's disease in town.
Re: Told My Girl Friend For Us To Abstain From Sex And She Got Angry by Uzomacharles: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Paste her contact make I console her for u

(1) (Reply)

Lady: I Almost Killed Myself When Man I Met In Church Jilted Me After 15 Abortio / Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? / How Does Death Feel Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.