Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? (8320 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Strange Food Combinations Some Nigerians Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by blackmann(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
here's my list -

eko (cold pap) and salt
fufu with palm oil
garri and locust beans (iru worro).
bread with vegetable oil
white rice and butter
fried locusts and garri
fried caterpilar stew with yam

etc, etc.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by kehneah: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
bread and toothpaste,
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2011
i think i've tried bread with veggie oil occasionally, back in the day. [and before i learnt about cholesterol and when butter was a luxury].

it actually doesnt taste bad.

i've also tried white rice with butter, at other times.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by otiigba1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
blackmann:

here's my list -

eko (cold pap) and salt
fufu with palm oil
bread with vegetable oil
white rice and butter
fried locusts and garri

etc, etc.

grin grin grin grin na wao!! osanobua!!  grin grin grin craze person
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by lagcity(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
I used fresh milk mixed with grape juice to drink Gari
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by otiigba1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2011
pop corn, moi moi and chin chin with goat milk grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by monie(f): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
Bread and red oil grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Cuteobi(f): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
blackmann:

here's my list -

eko (cold pap) and salt
fufu with palm oil
bread with vegetable oil
white rice and butter
fried locusts and garri

etc, etc.

I have done the white rice + butter.tastes good but the rice has to be hot so the butter will melt.I ate indomie and beans sometime.it made my stomach hurt.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Knight1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
kehneah:

bread and toothpaste,

FGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STANDARD SIGNATURE OF PRO UNITATE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by ndigbo: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
eriously, Drank Garri wif Pan Cake!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Aderupoko2: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
Knight1:

FGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STANDARD SIGNATURE OF PRO UNITATE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes ooooo.This is pro-unitate recipe oh.Check out using moin-moin to drink garri + buiscuit in milk and bournvita.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Aderupoko2: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
Drink garri with Kola nut,em nut na nut naar. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by MeGaStReEt: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
Bread + Kai kai
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
Cuteobi:

I have done the white rice + butter.tastes good but the rice has to be hot so the butter will melt.

true talk.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2011
i think i may have tried kulikuli with bread before, though i'm not sure.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
Agege Bread wit Gulder.
I gas for two weeks without braking.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by akyus(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
I like eating beans and bread. I heard a nutritionist say it's a bad combination. What of Carrot and beans.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by ReachRich(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
bread and cigarette
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by otiigba1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
btw how are we sure that the combinations that we thought to be the right combination, are actually the right combination.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Osgilliat(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2011
Omi eran of turkey with garri soaked in it.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
oti-igba:

btw how are we sure that the combinations that we thought to be the right combination, are actually the right combination.

^^through trial and error, balance [colour combinations, etc], and experimentation.

also, research in whatever form.

on the color thing, a plate of pounded yam for instance, with vegetable stew, will have white [carbs], green [nutrients], red [tomato], brown, etc.

such things are important even if we dont understand why.

gari and epa for example, provides protein to balance the gari carbs.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Osgilliat(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2011
As anyone has ever try bread with close-up?ooh its superb.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Kolade9(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
Rice and ogbonor. I'm serious o
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by REDshouse(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
alomo with biscuit and ground nut
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
Have u try Semo and Amala
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
Sorry , AMALA WITH SALAD is simply the best
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
Pounded yam, ogbono, frys and vanilla shake  grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by blackmann(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
here's another list - -

pap and beans (i remember doing during my first year in boarding school - pour the pap onto the beans, mix everything together, and consume)
spaghetti and palm-oil beans (rather nice if you try it)
Peanut butter and mayonaise sandwiches.
Popcorn and mustard (tried this once, never did it again)
Pancakes and ketchup.
spaghetti/rice and mayonaise
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by mallorca(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
oluface:

Sorry , AMALA WITH SALAD is simply the best
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by rhymz(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
Have U tried Coke and Cigar. . .jeeez, shiit is like taking cyanide, slow and steady death i tell u.
What abt white rice with Oha soup, or yam and rice(i hate dis combo) even white rice with boiled plantain, my aunty does dat ish. . .hahahaha . . White rice and ewa agonyi stew. . .fried egg and custard
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by LaconicINC: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
Fried cucumber and roasted egg!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
Not me  grin

How bout bread and spaghetti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear / Fresh Sausages For Sale, Delivery Anywhere Within Lagos. / What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.