Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? (8318 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Strange Food Combinations Some Nigerians Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by LaconicINC: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
Have you tried soaking garri with fresh roasted corn? Damn tastes nice!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by LaconicINC: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2011
Has anyone combined bread with dry garri? Very satisfying
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by daywatcher: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2011
Rice and butter/ketchup
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Harmonyco(f): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
Pounded egg wit ogbono soup
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by omotofine(f): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
My daughter loves Bread, ham and banana sandwich, Very disgusting shocked
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by vicoloni(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
try moi moi wt sugarcane. na bliss!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Benny25: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2011
hey guys, i bet will accept Jesus as ur lord and personal savior wen u try soaking garri+salt and wheat biscuit delicious combination
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Kslib(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
Try sugarcane & stew in the morning.Gulder & red oil in the afternoon,then balance the equation at night with bread & fresh ginger.I assure u,your life will never remain the same again!!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by seyibrown(f): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
At 1pm today - having been too busy all morning to have breakfast - I actually had Cornflakes + Milk + Sugar and cold-smoked Salmon on the side! grin grin grin I haven't eaten any combination this crazy in my life!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
for the engineers!!
1}how can you locate a mis firing cylinder in a diesel engine.
2} what is the effect of too much valve clearance.
3} what would happen if your piston ring stick down in ur piston or a broken piston ring.
4} How does ignition of the fuel differ in diesel engine.
5}How does diesel engine differ in the burning of the fuel.
6} Why does a diesel engine known as a constant pressure engine.
7}How does burning take place in a gasoline engine.
8}How is compression brought about in the cylinder of the four stroke diesel engine.
9}How is compression brought about in a two stroke cycle engine, diesel.
10} What is TDC & BDC, what are the good quallity of a piston ring.

am an engineer also, engineers only should show their talent.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
Rice and Pap(Ogi) With puff puff!!!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
for the engineers!!
3} what would happen if your piston ring stick down in ur piston or a broken piston ring.
8}How is compression brought about in the cylinder of the four stroke diesel engine.

Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
for the engineers!!

Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by rafmike(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2011
Kai kai with soured moi moi. So delicious,
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by ljila(f): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2011
Okro soup and miyan kuka with bread
Yoghurt with fresh apple/cucumber
Buns and pepper
Rice porridge with milk
Crumpets with stew
Eggs fried with sardine/tuna + a cube of maggi, hmnn grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by ace4luv69(m): 1:27am On Aug 03, 2011
Ogi(pap) and maggi
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 3:14am On Aug 03, 2011
Rice porridge with milk

i used to consider this strange until i had rice pudding.

rice isnt eaten with sugar in nigeria.

Eggs fried with sardine/tuna

this isnt really strange, imo.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by EfeEkarume(m): 4:54am On Aug 03, 2011
Sugar-coated live beetles with pig semen.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by EfeEkarume(m): 5:07am On Aug 03, 2011
seyibrown:

At 1pm today - having been too busy all morning to have breakfast - I actually had Cornflakes + Milk + Sugar and cold-smoked Salmon on the side! grin grin grin I haven't eaten any combination this crazy in my life!
Imagine soaking garri with a girl's period. So bloody.
Osgilliat:

As anyone has ever try bread with close-up?ooh its superb.
Try boiled gulder and grilled chicken feathers.
sexkillz:

Rice and Pap(Ogi) With puff puff!!!
Raw rice scattered inside egusi soup with frozen eba.
Kslib:

Try sugarcane & stew in the morning.Gulder & red oil in the afternoon,then balance the equation at night with bread & fresh ginger.I assure u,your life will never remain the same again!!
Try this meal, Bitterleaf water and roasted bread and I assure you, you will backslide.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 5:09am On Aug 03, 2011
party poopers have arrived. undecided

always out to ruin threads.

aye yin ti baje sha.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by EfeEkarume(m): 5:24am On Aug 03, 2011
rhymz:

Have U tried Coke and Cigar. . .jeeez, shiit is like taking cyanide, slow and steady death i tell u.
What abt white rice with Oha soup, or yam and rice(i hate dis combo) even white rice with boiled plantain, my aunty does dat ish. . .hahahaha . . White rice and ewa agonyi stew. . .fried egg and custard
What about curry powder plus digestive biscuit.
raf_mike:

Kai kai with soured moi moi. So delicious,
Not as delicious as making golden morn with cow blood.
LaconicINC:

Fried cucumber and roasted egg!
Live maggot and boiled ovaries.
daywatcher:

Rice and butter/ketchup

Chewing meatpie with salad cream.
Benny25:

hey guys, i bet will accept Jesus as your lord and personal savior wen u try soaking garri+salt and wheat biscuit delicious combination
Imagine drinking quaker oat with Meat water
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 03, 2011
LMAO @ EfeEkarume's comments.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 5:32am On Aug 03, 2011
^^not cool to laugh at a mad person. undecided
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by slimyem: 5:44am On Aug 03, 2011
biscuits and carrots!tasted really nice
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2011
tpia@:

^^not cool to laugh at a mad person. undecided

Re-read my comment. It clearly stated that I laughed at his comments not him.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by shilling(f): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2011
omotofine:

My daughter loves Bread, ham and banana sandwich,  Very disgusting shocked
hahaha. . .  sounds like something my brother would eat.

A couple of years ago, regularly ate rice + stew + mayonnaise + ketchup

Today, I made Nigerian style buns, dipped it in melted chocolate, sweetened dessicated coconuts and crushed almonds. Was surprisingly good.

My brother regularly eats Instant oats (Microwavable Quaker Oats) with beans lol. He says it's really good, and even got my mum to try it out and she liked it, she's an incredibly picky eater. I can't wait to try it out.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by HornyJane(f): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2011
Rice n groundnut
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Kazashi(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2011
[size=8pt][/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedas for me,, av taken garden egg nd bama << mayonise>>
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by etaurus(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2011
Indomie and Garri
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by BP(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2011
Bread and Banana. I actually don't see anything wrong with this but when I told someone I ate this, he laughed and laughed and laughed till I felt nearly foolish
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Sike(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2011
Garri and honey.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Jman3(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2011
Foo and Pancake grin

Carrot and Iceblock grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Sausages For Sale, Delivery Anywhere Within Lagos. / Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear / What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.