Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? (8317 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Strange Food Combinations Some Nigerians Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Ucee1999: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
blank:
Saw someone eating egusi and jollof rice. Also seen beans and bread, beans and custard, bread and fish, etc.

The ones i ate; eko (agidi) and akara. My mum used to make us eat this as kids and i hated it. That is why now, i can not stand agidi though i can eat akara small small. She also made us eat white rice and egusi. That woman sef. My friend made me eat Indomie and Ugu. I gave her indomie to make for me cos i was very busy. Came and saw Ugu inside. Was very hungry so had to eat it. My belly ran for 2 days. No try am o, u go hate yourself.

Lol. The rice and egusi is very normal.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Ucee1999: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
LaconicINC:
Lizard barbecue with well garnished crowcroach as dessert!

You are sick. lol grin grin grin..
Infact must hear about this grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Sausages For Sale, Delivery Anywhere Within Lagos. / Please, What Is The Difference Between Avocado And Pear / What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.