Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

She Won't Say Her Age! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Say Her Age! (24314 Views)

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Atticusxsz(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2022
I went through something similar in 2016. I met my current babe during my final year, after i was just done defending my dissertation. I was with my best friend when i noticed this babe... she's so calm, one kind of a black beauty, with the right curves and was so damned flawless! shocked

This was likened to the situation whereby you'll hear, "can anything good come out of nazareth", because the babes within my school vicinity were damn too fugly or lets say, they didn't catch my fancy.

I was almost salivating. Chai! Dude was in love @ 1st sight. wink
Although, i wasn't a fan of love @ 1st sight thingy.

I quickly walk up to her since my friend was about showing interest in her as well. It's a rare sight to behold, seriously. Immediately, we got talking but she's damned too stubborn which was one of the characteristics i do admire in a girl. I enquired about her age but she lied since according to her, she didn't want to lose me at the time. But can you imagine that after popping the cherry and all going lovy dovy on her, i came to realise 2 years back that she's about clocking 20 years. cry

I was dating a minor! I almost lost my mind. cry
I almost ended things if it weren't for the reasons and incessant pleading that was heaped on me that month. I ghosted her but she's so resilient that she had to come to my locality to talk to my love ones and explain exhaustively why she couldn't tell me about her age initially.

Oga mi... na their way o! So, i wouldn't be surprise anymore. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by gigabyte13: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
An average Nigerian girl will rather die than tell you her real age.

To ask a Nigerian girl her age is one of the silliest questions on earth!

The girl fit be your agemate or she senior you, forget her tender look.

Fact.... On point
Nothing else to say or add
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by ashawopikin(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:

Really?
grin grin u wan know her age, u no wan talk ya own, sharp guy

1 Like

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by bdon123(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Anybody that hides his or her age is either thinking he/she is too young or too old to tell his or her age when it's needed okay ?? Know this fact

And how can you not know or guess somebody's age bracket by merely looking at them ? undecided

Something that most people do as If it's a gift from God undecided
Bro u dnt hav work ....go back to farmnl n hustle
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by ufotty2001: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2022
My girlfriend age is always unstable like MTN network. Today she is 25yrs tomorrow 28yrs, last year 24yrs.. if u ask her mother she will say she is 30yrs.. ask her father he will say 35yrs.. am confused

2 Likes

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by MITCHELL96: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
bdon123:

Bro u dnt hav work ....go back to farmnl n hustle

K
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by FireUpNow(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:
Hello guys, I've been talking with this girl for like 3 months now, anytime I ask of her age her response will be "old enough".

She is beautiful, intelligent and a smart young woman but I don't want to have anything with a minor.
I've tried severally for her to tell me her age, she will prefer we end the conversation than say her age angry

She's in 200l according to her.
Is it possible she's still underaged?
It's only old girls that always don't say their age. That babe is an old calendar trying to mind game you and corner you for the sake of love. Be wise my friend. Don't SIMP in for her tricks
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by sonofElElyon: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:

Really?

Yes..
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Bahamas95(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Don't be deceived by her young looks, she knows she's older than you......My friend has been in that situation before.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Dscop: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Atticusxsz:
I went through something similar in 2016. I met my current babe during my final year, after i was just done defending my dissertation. I was with my best friend when i noticed this babe... she's so calm, one kind of a black beauty, with the right curves and was so damned flawless! shocked

This was likened to the situation whereby you'll hear, "can anything good come out of nazareth", because the babes within my school vicinity were damn too fugly or lets say, they didn't catch my fancy.

I was almost salivating. Chai! Dude was in love @ 1st sight. wink
Although, i wasn't a fan of love @ 1st sight thingy.

I quickly walk up to her since my friend was about showing interest in her as well. It's a rare sight to behold, seriously. Immediately, we got talking but she's damned too stubborn which was one of the characteristics i do admire in a girl. I enquired about her age but she lied since according to her, she didn't want to lose me at the time. But can you imagine that after popping the cherry and all going lovy dovy on her, i came to realise 2 years back that she's about clocking 20 years. cry

I was dating a minor! I almost lost my mind. cry
I almost ended things if it weren't for the reasons and incessant pleading that was heaped on me that month. I ghosted her but she's so resilient that she had to come to my locality to talk to my love ones and explain exhaustively why she couldn't tell me about her age initially.

Oga mi... na their way o! So, i wouldn't be surprise anymore. grin

You should be in jail with R. Kelly and registered as a sex offender if you ever get out; ignorance is not an excuse in law. But since you're in a lawless country what's new.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by cooooooks(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2022
You know that NAPTIP will arrest you for fraternising with a minor...
shortgun:
Hello guys, I've been talking with this girl for like 3 months now, anytime I ask of her age her response will be "old enough".

She is beautiful, intelligent and a smart young woman but I don't want to have anything with a minor.
I've tried severally for her to tell me her age, she will prefer we end the conversation than say her age angry

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by meobizy(f): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2022
Doesn’t she have relatives? Go and solve your issue in the real world, abeg. Leave Nairalanders to type rubbish regarding the upcoming elections.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by VeryWickedMan: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Dscop:

You should be in jail with R. Kelly and registered as a sex offender if you ever get out; ignorance is not an excuse in law. But since you're in a lawless country what's new.

I disagree
Baba Ijesha is in jail

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:

You don't have enough experience with women. Post her picture lets tell you her age ASAP.
Modified: A woman who can lie about her age can lie about anything (she can say pregnancy is yours or not yours as the case suits her)
A woman who can hide her age can hide anything (secret affairs, money, success, anything...)
Age means a lot to women. It's Thier life-Guage.
Now op, ask yourself. Do you want to be in a relationship with such a woman?

1 Like

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by achimendy(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Go find your mate .

That's exactly what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by CCC2(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2022
200L in Nigeria can not be a minor. She will surely be 18+

1 Like

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Atticusxsz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dscop:

grin

Abeg... you fit minimise the vawulence small o.
Nevertheless, she's the one who's suppose to be in jail and not the other way round. After all, she's the one who lied and kept me going for her selfish reasons. If it weren't for my forgiven and loving heart, and my humanity to reason, i would've kick her out of my life before now. So, forget about your sex offender hullabaloo and your ignorance is not an excuse in law abi na inlaw you mean.

The question should be, did she lie to me on numerous occasions about her age?
A yes or no would suffix and that settles it. tongue

1 Like

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by antibullshit: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Anybody that hides his or her age is either thinking he/she is too young or too old to tell his or her age when it's needed okay ?? Know this fact

And how can you not know or guess somebody's age bracket by merely looking at them ? undecided

Something that most people do as If it's a gift from God undecided

In general you can guess someone 's age range just by looking at them but there are some cases where you cant tell.
My friend was just telling me how his niece that is 6 feet tall who I saw in his house is 14! I was amazed ! She looks over 18 .
To make matters worse he said she's been that height since she was 11 ! By looking at her you'd never know that shes 14!

1 Like

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Nyanabo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
You better shift if she is not willing to disclose her age after 3months. I believe she would be 16-17yrs old esle why on earth will her response be old enough ? Old enough to do what ?

Please avoid being another ijesa.

2 Likes

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Pootle: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:

baba ijesha loading
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by FarinolaFrances: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good day everyone and how's it going there.

My purpose of opening this thread is my new discovery of a solution to small and tiny penis, breast and buttocks

Original natural medicine in the form of cream that increases the size(length and girth) of the manhood/breast and buttocks within the first week of use

it's made from Hausa mixtures of leaves, fruits and roots under hygienic condition

it's 100% natural with no side effects

The price is 6000 and waybill fee of 2000 to any location

there are pictures and some good report from our clients.

It's tested and trusted

WhatsApp or call on 0.8.1.3.5.6.0.5.0.2.8.....
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Cerberus(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
A vawulent advice cheesy
superCleanworks:
Take her to American embassy for visa interview and you will know her age sharp sharp.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Cerberus(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Insightful
nijaomegacode:

You don't have enough experience with women. Post her picture lets tell you her age ASAP.
Modified: A woman who can lie about her age can lie about anything (she can say pregnancy is yours or not yours as the case suits her)
A woman who can hide her age can hide anything (secret affairs, money, success, anything...)
Age means a lot to women. It's Thier life-Guage.
Now op, ask yourself. Do you want to be in a relationship with such a woman?

1 Like

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Cerberus(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
Football age indeed
wunmi590:

Lol, aunty has been giving football age to all her numerous men all thos while, she doesn't want to disclose another age to you, so that you won't find out later...

Baba do your research well of, so that you go avert R-Kelly and baba Ijesha punishment

Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Difrent: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:

Your own good
The issue is if she's underage.....as long as she is in 200L she's at least 18 meaning..'old enough'
I initially thought were worried about her being overage as per your age specs.....if she had told you she was 28 she's at least 32......while a real 28 will tell you she's 25.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by PumpumPrince: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:

Dont worrrry, gimme her nomba let me ask her? smiley
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by MrBroke(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Simple. Tell me yours and I'll tell you hers. grin if you can't tell then you know the answer or
Give me her number within a minute I'll get her to say her age.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by JastSiryin(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Girls are alws embarrassed or shy to say there age... Mostly bcoz we're too young or old...
Like me i do feel embarrassed coz I feel I look too young wit tender face for my age... Like I can pass off as 20 yr old and nobody will doubt lol grin
She is 200l am sure she will around 19-20
Not when they're young. It's usually when they're getting old they have us play the guessing game. Girls are to superficial abeg, but somehow I can't blame them
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Str8talk21: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
shortgun:

Send her to me, let me ask her? grin
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by blissfulheart(f): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
By merely looking at her u can tell her age range,except u guys have never met before.
Re: She Won't Say Her Age! by Sweetvie: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
JastSiryin:
Not when they're young. It's usually when they're getting old they have us play the guessing game. Girls are to superficial abeg, but somehow I can't blame them
Lol... You're kind of right but I think that is common in Nigeria we hardly wanna tell people our age most bcoz we want to pass off as senior lol
But I don't think that should also happen in relationship grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) / LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? / I'm A Christian In Love With A Muslim Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.