Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Woman Are Too Straight Forward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Are Too Straight Forward (1545 Views)

Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. / Matured Woman Are Better Then The Younger Girls In A Relationship. / Why A Lot Of Black Woman Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Are Too Straight Forward by naijarific: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ho3bEzOaM[/flash]

lol he was joking but he has a point, i could never hurt a girls feelings no matter the circumstances smiley
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2011
naijarific:

i could never hurt a girls feelings no matter the circumstances smiley
Talk is cheap. undecided
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by allure1(f): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Talk is cheap. undecided
*coughs*
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by amblors(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2011
naijarific:

lol he was joking but he has a point, i could never hurt a girls feelings no matter the circumstances smiley

joker
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by 190: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
judging from his face, i already understand why hes a broke arse vir[i]gi[/i]nzer
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
S m as
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by naijarific: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2011
amblors:

joker

i couldnt even take myself seriously lol
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by MrsChima(f): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2011
I am TOLD many times I am too straight forward and honest.

It could be a good or bad thing DEPENDING on the victims. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by naijarific: 4:59am On Jul 29, 2011
how is ur name mrs. chima when ur a guy
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Sike(m): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2011
Straight Forward my Foot!!!
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Goldieluks: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2011
naijarific:

how is your name mrs. chima when your a guy

its called gender abnormalities,he is a HE who pretends to be a she. cool

@OP,good for you,i hope you keep to your word.
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by coded777: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2011
rokiatu:

Talk is cheap. undecided

amblors:

joker

Sike:

Straight Forward my Foot!!!

2nded *
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
if someone uses the internet to ask a woman out then he should be ready to face the consequences of faceless dating, duh!
we all know that people online will gladly pretend to be who they are not, to appease their ego!

that girl who replied his text/email wouldnt have been so rude if he was standing in front of her SO i blame his punk asss for not having balls to walk up to her. . . . . . . . .  and if she has the audacity to insult you like that (face to face), then biatch slap her at a 45degree angle! lol

Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by MrsChima(f): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2011
LMAO@MBJ grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOME men can't handle a straight forward woman. Its bruises their egos and pride. cheesy
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^then they have no business putting videos on youtube so that people can lower themselves to their standards.

walk up to a gal and tell her your mind. if she is not into you then walk away knowing that YOU HAVE TRIED!!!
no sane woman would insult a nice man for NO apparent reason. she can tell him that she doesnt fancy him but if she throws insult then my "above image" will sort her out.
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by MrsChima(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2011
Now, Now, MBJ.

You can be honest without being rude. Sometimes YOU HAVE TO BE RUDE to get the mofo off of you. SOME men do not like being told no or rejected. I have seen it TOO MANY TIMES.

I am like damn. No means No.
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^you are absolutely RIGHT. . . . . . . . . if the guy doesnt get the hints. you should always be honest but rude should be the last resort.
but if the gal comes out with blazing guns straight from the get go is wrong.
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by naijarific: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

if someone uses the internet to ask a woman out then he should be ready to face the consequences of faceless dating, duh!
we all know that people online will gladly pretend to be who they are not, to appease their ego!

that girl who replied his text/email wouldnt have been so rude if he was standing in front of her SO i blame his punk asss for not having balls to walk up to her. . . . . . . . .  and if she has the audacity to insult you like that (face to face), then biatch slap her at a 45degree angle! lol

if u listened carefully he said dat he used someone elses pictures and sent it to a girl not his smh and when did he talk about internet dating second smh
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by naijarific: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^then they have no business putting videos on youtube so that people can lower themselves to their standards.

walk up to a gal and tell her your mind. if she is not into you then walk away knowing that YOU HAVE TRIED!!!
no sane woman would insult a nice man for NO apparent reason. she can tell him that she doesnt fancy him but if she throws insult then my "above image" will sort her out.

who is talking about lowering themselves? btw this video is clearly a joke i find it funny how you people really take everything so personally. btw your right no sane woman would but wat about da rest?
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
naijarific:

if u listened carefully he said dat he used someone elses pictures and sent it to a girl not his smh and when did he talk about internet dating second smh

fair enough, he didnt want to date anyone, so why send "his" damn pic to strangers then? (or some stranger's pic)

"hi my name is XYZ, here is my picture. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . " pls enlighten me about what reply anyone is expecting from this? you have to be living in a cave if you dont know that people act differently online/phone, treat people differently online/phone and have a damn attitude. thats what happen when you are talking to a faceless machine.

naijarific:

who is talking about lowering themselves? btw this video is clearly a joke i find it funny how you people really take everything so personally. btw your right no sane woman would but wat about da rest?

are you saying that the reason you would chickened out (and send your pic rather than go face to face) is because there MAY be someone insane out there?! grow some balls bro, women aint that scary. . . . . . . . . . . and if you happen to meet one of these really craaaaaaaaaaaaazy ones then simply use the method i stated earlier!
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Pweety4me(f): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2011
That MuTha'F'er is Ugly AF!! undecided
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by MrsChima(f): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Mynd44: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2011
Yawns
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by MrsChima(f): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by ekoair(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

fair enough, he didnt want to date anyone, so why send "his" damn pic to strangers then? (or some stranger's pic)

"hi my name is XYZ, here is my picture. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . " pls enlighten me about what reply anyone is expecting from this? you have to be living in a cave if you dont know that people act differently online/phone, treat people differently online/phone and have a damn attitude. thats what happen when you are talking to a faceless machine.

are you saying that the reason you would chickened out (and send your pic rather than go face to face) is because there MAY be someone insane out there?! grow some balls bro, women aint that scary. . . . . . . . . . . and if you happen to meet one of these really craaaaaaaaaaaaazy ones then simply use the method i stated earlier!

he did it as a joke isnt it obvious? he couldnt have tested this out if he did this in person
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^if it was indeed a joke then why the long face when the girl put him in his place?!
he should have taken it as a joke too. lol
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by ekoair(m): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2011
smh im done
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by Mynd44: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^
good for you
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by eddy42k(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
necklace for teeth grin
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by naijarific: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2011
^^ huh?
Re: Woman Are Too Straight Forward by MMM2(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2011
small boy angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Violence And Relationship / What Should I Do? / Nigerian Girls Would You Still Say -->"i Do" If Your Groom Dresses Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.