Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (70192 Views)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by aribisala0(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Oga take the test now. The facts will present itself when you take that test
You said it is illegal in California to make video recordings without consent .Now I believe here we are talking about recordings in public places not a concealed camera in somebody's bedroom?
Can you cite the legislation in California to buttress your claim?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by MetaPhysical: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
aribisala0:
You said it is illegal in California to make video recordings without consent .Now I believe here we are talking about recordings in public places not a concealed camera in somebody's bedroom?
Can you cite the legislation in California to buttress your claim?

On the topic of what constitutes public vs private space, which is what you first tasked me on, take the test.

We will come to ordinance later.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by OduduwaYoruba: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
It is purely a public Harassment in the canteen . So also, You can never tell the motive of that miscreant. How can you get so close to someone that wants to have a Refreshment in this Era of Covid 19 which is still in the air. USA is no longer save.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by aribisala0(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
MetaPhysical:

On the topic of what constitutes public vs private space, which is what you first tasked me on, take the test.

We will come to ordinance later.
In short you just made it up and can not back your claim about California. Fine. There is nothing more to say
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 989900: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Mikeiron78:

Ok, Mr. googler, this case is not stalking, they just happened to meet at the restaurant and he recognized him to be a bad public figure from Nigeria. Harassment would be a better term, if he follows him to the next location on a daily basis, not stalking.

By all means be his lawyer, and square up with a proper lawyer with this your pedestrian argument.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by bekpo(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You sound ridiculous trying to educate an American lawyer on American law, something you obviously have no knowledge of.

My brother, ain't talking on d position of ignorance, talking as a lawyer. Don't need 2 b an American lawyer 2 know what's legally obtainable in American laws. I brought instances. If u r a lawyer(as u claimed) and if u r smart, u would've known when a lawyer write. From d event, a smart new wig should(without being told) even a common man on d street should understand that no country, i repeat, no country will guarantee exercise of right in breach of another person's right. It's elementary where ur right stops, someone elses begins.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by MrToothBrush: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2022
989900:

By all means be his lawyer, and square up with a proper lawyer with this your pedestrian argument.
pedestrian argument Kwa grin
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Russi: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
SLAVE

That's why you respect the most wicked bunch to their own people.

Alajiki:

The incosiquential riffraff who sired you is the SLAVE you asked about above.

When you engage, do it with decency and not with uncouth language. You do not have a monopoly of that.

Many of you take actions with your heart and not your mind.

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Alajiki(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Russi:
SLAVE

That's why you respect the most wicked bunch to their own people.

Lol!

You have just been resuscitated from your Mkpuruh mmiri induced trance cheesy

Welcome back grin
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Ubanz: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Nigerian politicians take precautions not to draw attention when outside of Nigeria for this very reason. They know that if they’re recognized by one of their countrymen or anyone else, they may be asked questions or shamed and they can’t have the person beaten and thrown in jail. When they visit the US, they move about as quiet as mice.

Hahahahahaha, like mice really.
Village champs.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 5:07am On Dec 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You can’t stop anyone from filming you in America if you are out in a public space. The president is filmed by citizens and cannot stop them. It’s within their rights.

You know, one day you’re going to mess up with someone you really love and beg for their forgiveness. I pray they don’t treat you the way you treating me now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.