Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket (21612 Views)

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll / Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by allicare: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
clarocuzioo:

Just a little history lesson.

In 1999 Igbos voted for Obasanjo who is a yoruba man.

In 2007 Igbos voted for Yaradua who is an Hausa/Fulani.

In 2011, Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan who is an Ijaw man from South South.

Igbos simply vote for competent hands irrespective of tribe or religion.

Remove Peter Obi from the ballot and replace it with either Hope Uzodinma, Rochas Okorocha Orji Uzo Kalu, Okezie Ikpeazu or T.A. Orji and see if any Igboman will cose his shop to go get PVC.

No igbo man will vote for those former govs may be its some ghost that voted them for second term. Some even get to senate. Or they did so well in first term that enable them got second term. You guys are confused lots and hypocrites
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by sevenhundred(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oyetola lost to Adeleke a Christian Christian ticket ... And. You think Tinubu would trade Northern block vote over religion especially Christian that won't vote him

We are talking about a federation and you are comparing it with a state.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by allicare: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
in a Muslim dominated state, a Christian-christian ticket just won governorship election.

This is the reason christians are hypocrites.
The Muslim-muslim ticket will win presidential election by God's grace in 2023 and the Muslim community are now solidly behind that ticket.
For your information , Adeleke of a man is a bat : A bat is neither a rat or a bird . His Muslim name is Nurudeen. pls take note
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by ArewaNorth: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:

You think only the Northern votes wins election? Let's see how APC will win! Nonsense.

This isn't abt North because I very well know those making the loudest noise won't vote for APC even if they nominate their god as running mate. I don't want to drag into this much but if either PDP or APC wins the coming election is good for Northeners!

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Kaysalas(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's by religion. They feel more empowered when their kin is in power. It s true their days of carnage is long in history and they don't care who's the leader either Christian, Muslim or atheist. But I m a student of history. I read and saw the result of the Fulani caliphate how they took Ilorin and attempted to penetrate to Yoruba land. We can't take decisions that ll reshape our future. Muslim Muslim ticket ll fail. All fanatic Muslims like MURIC and any caliphate enterprise can go to hell
So who is their kin in power? ABI dem tell you say VP position wields substantial power for this country?
Two, Fulani expansionist agenda has nothing to do with Tinubu becoming president.
Would you rather it's Atiku another Fulani man, or Obi, who is, as far as I am concerned is an ethnic champion because he isn't gonna win any state in the SW or North. Think deep My dear. Tinubu, is the way to go
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kaysalas:

So who is their kin in power? ABI dem tell you say VP position wields substantial power for this country?
Two, Fulani expansionist agenda has nothing to do with Tinubu becoming president.
Would you rather it's Atiku another Fulani man, or Obi, who is, as far as I am concerned is an ethnic champion because he isn't gonna win any state in the SW or North. Think deep My dear. Tinubu, is the way to go
Their kin for now is Buhari. Their next kin is Atiku. And if it's APC, it's Tinubu in religion and Shettima. Muslims v Islamisation agenda. The fanatic voices are more sound than the liberal Muslims and silence is consent.
Moreover, who APC epp?
They aren't different from PDP.
I can consider Obi cos he's yet to be tested. Who knows, he can be different.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by clarocuzioo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
allicare:

No igbo man will vote for those former govs may be its some ghost that voted them for second term. Some even get to senate. Or they did so well in first term that enable them got second term. You guys are confused lots and hypocrites

They rigged their way in. Replace Peter Obi with any of them and see the movement die a natural death.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
allicare:

For your information , Adeleke of a man is a bat : A bat is neither a rat or a bird . His Muslim name is Nurudeen. pls take note
Muslim name alone does not makes one a Muslim
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wallade:

You must be mad to assume the christians are hypocrites. We have just started, wait till we are done with Mr Emilokan
That is you guys problem. To think Adeleke won because of christian in a Muslims dominated state.
It shows Muslims choose a better candidate over religion.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Wallade(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
That is you guys problem. To think Adeleke won because of christian in a Muslims dominated state.
It shows Muslims choose a better candidate over religion.

Anyway, Mr Emilokan will loose in 2023. That is our mission.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wallade:

Anyway, Mr Emilokan will loose in 2023. That is our mission.
you think so?
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wallade:

If there was no tolerance, there will be no Nigeria now. The tolerance level may not be perfect or topnotch but it can be better.

Muslim-Muslim ticket will worsen it.
The only time your politicians play the religious or ethnic card, is when they are not favoured.

Maybe the Muslim-Muslim ticket is an issue, the main issues is the quality of leadership, that’s where the focus should be on, not religion
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Is it that some of you people can't express yourself without throwing tantrum?

Huh??

This one is still talking
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu shot himself on the foot and Daz for sure.

Thing is, if a Muslim Muslim ticket has ever been tried in Lagos, I would have kept quiet over tinubu's choice.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Wallade(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jondelng:

The only time your politicians play the religious or ethnic card, is when they are not favoured.

Maybe the Muslim-Muslim ticket is an issue, the main issues is the quality of leadership, that’s where the focus should be on, not religion

You can't separate Religion and Tribe from Nigerian in this generation and perhaps, the generation of our children.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Wallade(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
you think so?

Take my statement to the bank and wait for it to mature I. 2023.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Wwwq: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Oches4me(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Goddey18:
E go shock una come 2023. Muslim/Muslim ticket is an injustice against the Christians.
What is happening in Osun will be child's play compare to what Will happen in 2023.
Buhari a Muslim is leaving office after 8 years, does it make sense for another Muslim to enter again worse still with a Muslim VP.
APC will be rejected at the pools but we'll meaning Nigerians.
But adeleke can picked C/C tickets
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by jamznato: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Profadvocate:
This wrong decision will destroy APC
.Tinubu will likely cry in 2023

I see Obi winning

Who cursed APC?
More mistakes will come and bring an end to the party

APC might fail in Lagos if u put agbero aside

I am not a politicain but all should fight the agbero when they come out in Lagos

Flies that don't listen follow dead bodies to the grave...smh

For.me i see people coming enmass to vote peter obi who is qualified to be the next president but in this situation the table turned around and atiku won the presidential election becuase voting agents and materials were not readily available in some states. I see stranded people ready to vote obi but no adequate polling units

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Oches4me(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
totosucker:
Some useless christians will still vote for tinubu for there own selfish interest.
U the one that is useless. Religion bigot.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Oches4me(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
saintadeola:
Some people are illiterate,a reasonable human being will see reasons in this trend above,it’s a bad decision,no sane human being will support the stupid decision tinubu made,how will d north feel if Christian Christian ticket surface,it’s unacceptable except for those selfish and I don’t care people and some set of idiots maybe they are benefiting money under tinubu
Muslims voted for christian christian tickets and bigot like say nothing about it
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Oches4me(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

A million thread and more.
Why the fuc k ll.you do Muslim Muslim ticket. What sort of rubbish is that?
Why do Muslims like towing part of national disintegration.
You this helinues, Deborah Samuel was killed for blasphemy. The case has died down now.
The killers believed they are untouchable when we had a Muslim/Christian federal govt. When they v Muslim Muslim, they ll create caliphates were they ought not to.
So...who's the politician seeking personal gain at the extent of the future of Christians.

We won't shout too much. What happened to Oyetola ll happen to both Tinubu and Atiku. No northern president, no Muslim Muslim ticket.
U are mentally deranged and bigot for insult choice of VP and supported adeleke own.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Oches4me(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
yommygift15:
No sane Christian will vote for APC simply because of Senator Oluremi Tinubu bn a Christian , I'm a Yoruba Christian too but the Muslim - Muslim ticket will lead them to nowhere than going back to their burddilion, My vote was for APC but now !...? Probably Peter Obi.
U didn't say Anything about adeleke choice of VP candidate in Osun?
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by luluman: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:
How many threads are you people going to create about this Muslim Muslim ticket?

Hope no be say some people's life are stuck in politics
You are so fast to comment but too slow to reason
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Oches4me(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
in a Muslim dominated state, a Christian-christian ticket just won governorship election.

This is the reason christians are hypocrites.
The Muslim-muslim ticket will win presidential election by God's grace in 2023 and the Muslim community are now solidly behind that ticket.
Christians are just showing their hypocrite to the world to see. They said nothing is Osun but turn Bokoharam because of Tinubu choice.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Oches4me(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wallade:

At national level, Nigeria is not ready for Muslim-Muslim ticket for President and Vice President.

It was reasonable for APC 7 years plus ago so Mr Emilokan had to step down but now Mr Emilokan is desperate, arrogant and destined for destruction.

Muslim-Muslim ticket will fail in 2023.
Hang Urself if Tinubu eventually win
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oches4me:
U are mentally deranged and bigot for insult choice of VP and supported adeleke own.
You are mentally unstable for calling a mentally stable Human a mad fellow which you are
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Wallade(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oches4me:
Hang Urself if Tinubu eventually win

2023 is just next year. Don't worry, we shall see.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wallade:

You can't separate Religion and Tribe from Nigerian in this generation and perhaps, the generation of our children.
Well, the suffering continues.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oches4me:
Christians are just showing their hypocrite to the world to see. They said nothing is Osun but turn Bokoharam because of Tinubu choice.
lol, osun people choose a better candidate not religion. Can you say that about Ekiti state? Mind you Tinubu will still clear south West state that is certain by God's grace
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wallade:

Take my statement to the bank and wait for it to mature I. 2023.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'A Town Hall Is Different From Balablu, Bluehuhu, Bulabu' — Tinubu (Video) / Osun: Oyetola Congratulates Adeleke After Supreme Court Victory / PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.