Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket (21589 Views)

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll / Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by shacks99(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
This article is the best thread I have read on this Muslim - muslim so far, it's balanced and thought provoking. Kudos to leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by IamAtikulate: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Oyetola lost to Adeleke a Christian Christian ticket ... And. You think Tinubu would trade Northern block vote over religion especially Christiana that won't vote him
Adeleke is a Moslem.

You mean Tinubu that couldn't bloc votes in his zone will get bloc votes in the north
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by shacks99(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
This article is the best thread I have read on this Muslim - muslim ticket so far, it's balanced and thought provoking. Kudos to leadership.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by PS712: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Oyetola lost to Adeleke a Christian Christian ticket ... And. You think Tinubu would trade Northern block vote over religion especially Christiana that won't vote him
You will be shocked at the northern bloc votes you made reference to. You sure don't know who the north is when it comes to politics, power and region and you don't sound like on the ground to know what's up.
Keep this post and quote me when you win, I will honourably eat my words, else... You will be ashamed because you have brothers and sisters I the two faiths and was living fine with no problems till this ill timed misadventure.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Eniitankorede: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket

Leadership

Your argument is based on who will be using the Aso Rock Villa Church? What nonsense is this? We are talking of capable leadership and you talking who will use the villa church.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Ixodes(m): 7:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
The northern bloc vote is not certain for APC
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by PS712: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Uproar wey don dey turn to barking

Mtcheeew
If it's barking why worry yourself or give attention? Ignore and move on...
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Invest4growth: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2022
Please you have the power to vote against it at the polls. We should stop pressuring ourselves over certain things including same faith presidential tickets. The matter is being over flogged. The party in question have told you they will not change it There are other alternatives then go them. Pure and simple!

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by helinues: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2022
PS712:

If it's barking why worry yourself or give attention? Ignore and move on...

As you can see say na my jejeli I dey wey you quote me.

So you should rather follow your own advise
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

South no be north, Muslims are minorities in the south, and majority in the north, that’s why the balance, many of them run Muslim Muslim in the north, they are majority, likewise here it can work, no compare. Country is divided into two, south and north, religion majority and minority in the opposite. Think out of the box not in the box

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Abujason: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Those the gods want to destroy, they make mad and deaf. But it’s ok. We will see how it goes for APC and Tinubu in 2023. But something tells me to expect this…

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Spirit247: 7:33am On Jul 17, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Deltawarri(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2022
Osun Election: Davido and Adeleke, breakdown in tears as PDP win (video)
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeq6bTekjL4
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by LionofAfrica1(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2022
[Foolishness at it's peak] Igbos....

Since una want turn this election matter to tribal or religious war, I WONDER WHO THE IGBO MUSLIMS ARE SUPPORTING.

I know a lot of Yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi but one can hardly see any true Igbo person supporting Tinubu and this doesn't make sense.

I'M NOT A FAN OF ATIKU AND TINUBU BUT ONE THIS IS SURE,

PETER OBI CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.[/quote]
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by GardenOfGod(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Your argument is based on who will be using the Aso Rock Villa Church? What nonsense is this? We are talking of capable leadership and you talking who will use the villa church.
If all you could deduce from the long read is what you just typed, then sorry, I can't help you.
Wail for all I care!
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by jaxxy(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
it is very dangerous for many reasons.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
Igbos....

Since una want turn this election matter to tribal or religious war, I WONDER WHO THE IGBO MUSLIMS ARE SUPPORTING.

I know a lot of Yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi but one can hardly see any true Igbo person supporting Tinubu and this doesn't make sense.

PETER OBI CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.

Is Joe Igbokwe not a true Igbo?
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by GardenOfGod(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
cheesy
MartinsD12:

No need to talk about this again, we shall meet tinubu in the ballot box and show him pepper , it's simple, every body should calm down we are waiting for him with our votes
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Niwdog(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
Igbos....

PETER OBI CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.
At least you guys have Joe igbokwe
Supporting Tinubu not just supporting alone boot licking and campaigning for a disaster
I don't support failure
So many Igbos are supporting Atiku so get your fact right
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by sweetkev(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Viscuz:

Pastor without any sermon grin
You get bad mouth I swear grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by TotoLGA: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:

I go check am with cassava grin
remember to add agbado
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by PS712: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

As you can see say na my jejeli I dey wey you quote me.

So you should rather follow your own advise
Rather we dey our room (thread) dey talk, you peep enter begin talk, we no beat you because e get why.
Not everyone opposing BAT now was even against his ambition, but now? It's over.
Bye
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by helinues: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2022
PS712:

Rather we dey our room (thread) dey talk, you peep enter begin talk, we no beat you because e get why.
Not everyone opposing BAT now was even against his ambition, but now? It's over.
Bye

So NL threads are restricted to some set of people?

Ayam not understanding
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by helinues: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2022
Channel54:

See this one that has no life outside nairaland

Mynd44
Lalasticlaca
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by GardenOfGod(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2022
grin
TotoLGA:
remember to add agbado
I nearly forgot. The combination is werey grin
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by insabarnur(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2022
I'm sorry but not afraid to say this
There's an inbuilt arrogance inscribed in the blood vessels of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and this of course have caused him his opportunity of making president.

Its obvious this project is dead on arrival
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Golan007: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2022
What of the fact that Women who make up half of the population are never represented?
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Martartins(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2022
America that gave us democracy understood the importance of making everyone feel like they belong. We have played the divisive card for too long in this country. It is important to respect everyone's peculiarity.

An MM ticket is a no go area.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by helinues: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Channel54:

is this your worst reaction, i expected something more. Swine

Not worst but the best. Or are you expecting me to be wrestling in the mud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi / 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / Suspected COVID19 Patient: Enugu Govt Releases Funds For Emergency Response

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.