Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket (21594 Views)

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll / Sheikh Haliru Abdullahi Maraya Warns Against Same-Faith Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Golan007: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Goddey18:
E go shock una come 2023. Muslim/Muslim ticket is an injustice against the Christians.
What is happening in Osun will be child's play compare to what Will happen in 2023.
Buhari a Muslim is leaving office after 8 years, does it make sense for another Muslim to enter again worse still with a Muslim VP.
APC will be rejected at the pools but we'll meaning Nigerians.

And women that have never been VP aren't being oppressed?
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Okobola146: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Tantrum you mean? Who is the engine room of tantrum? Lia Muhammad if you don't know grin
where that useless man lying Mohammed dey now sef. I hear sey he wrote a love letter to Aisha and Buhari saw the letter, that's why him gentle now
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by GardenOfGod(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Okobola146:
where that useless man lying Mohammed dey now sef. I hear sey he wrote a love letter to Aisha and Buhari saw the letter, that's why him gentle now
They lying machine is in a servicing workshop... grin grin
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Channel54: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Not worst but the best. Or are you expecting me to be wrestling in the mud?

As if you are not rolling in the mud already.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Adakintroy: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2022
You all want tinubu[b][/b] to be wrong so bad.

The only time he could be right is if hr step aside for another.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by helinues: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Channel54:

As if you are not rolling in the mud already.

Nah reason why I reported your comments...

Stooping so low, agbedo
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Sunday2021: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:
How many threads are you people going to create about this Muslim Muslim ticket?

Hope no be say some people's life are stuck in politics
we will create millions of threads,that is not your problem. We are only opening threads but had it been it the blood thirsty fanatics they would have declared jihad and blood will start floating.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by erai30(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:
How many threads are you people going to create about this Muslim Muslim ticket?

Another dead brain like Tinubu.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Etsugwari: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu will surely lose the election to Mr Obi.

He's insensitive, desperate and incompetent

MAYB na your papa go announce the LP BE DAT… u see LP FOR the just concluded osun election abi… you will pass 1m votes… I just hate how people seat and run their mouth.. politics all about calculations.. what has LP PARTY done to win the heart of Nigerians.. forget the rubbish you guys are doing in southwest.. that is not politics… Atleast adeleke on the other hand have shown that same religion ticket will pass.. comfirming tinibu’s choice of VP…. I wish the president was a southern Christian.. but since it’s a Muslim ticken.. Nigeria only needs someone who can work and fix the country.. and I don’t see Atiku or Peter obi.. despite he has good intentions.. but he should throw his bulk votes behind somone so that power can be negotiated and he can win the next coming general election.. cus one thing I will say.. all the kingmakers, politicians and grassroots mobilizers in the north and other part of the country are not even seeing Peter obi in the race.. all they see is Atiku and tinubu…
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by helinues: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Sunday2021:
we will create millions of threads,that is not your problem. We are only opening threads but had it been it the blood thirsty fanatics they would have declared jihad and blood will start floating.

Toh

But the thing don dey look like barking ni
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Eniitankorede: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:

If all you could deduce from the long read is what you just typed, then sorry, I can't help you.
Wail for all I care!

That’s the most nonsensical thing of all the stupid right up.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Ellasure: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2022
limeta:
Tinubu himself, a muslim, could have converted his Christian wife.

Could have is not good enough
He could have tried and failed
The reason she became a pastor to set the record straight.

Tinubu is using the wife as a political tool to attain political power. That woman is a pretender Christian pastor of the worst kind.

Where is her parish, I am very sure she is pastoring from abroad and using money to influence the rest. She is more than a nominal Christian. She is not a Christian at all by any standard. How can she call herself a Christian talk less a church pastor when her children answers Muslim names and attend mosque? Who is she still deceiving. She is very annoying and irritating to even look at.

A Christian pastor fighting and quarreling for political power in the Nigerian senate and defending only her husband political calculations. She is not known to have any good serious opinion about Christianity publicly as a political public figure. She will surely defend her passivity as obedience to husband then she should join the husband in the mosque to stop deceitful practices and open dereliction and disparagement of Christian living.

To say the least, she is a complete idiot and ignoramus to the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by clarocuzioo(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2022
FuckSilly:
Igbos....

Since una want turn this election matter to tribal or religious war, I WONDER WHO THE IGBO MUSLIMS ARE SUPPORTING.

I know a lot of Yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi but one can hardly see any true Igbo person supporting Tinubu and this doesn't make sense.

I'M NOT A FAN OF ATIKU AND TINUBU BUT ONE THIS IS SURE,

PETER OBI CAN NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.

Just a little history lesson.

In 1999 Igbos voted for Obasanjo who is a yoruba man.

In 2007 Igbos voted for Yaradua who is an Hausa/Fulani.

In 2011, Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan who is an Ijaw man from South South.

Igbos simply vote for competent hands irrespective of tribe or religion.

Remove Peter Obi from the ballot and replace it with either Hope Uzodinma, Rochas Okorocha Orji Uzo Kalu, Okezie Ikpeazu or T.A. Orji and see if any Igboman will cose his shop to go get PVC.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Eguaikide(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Let them shoot themselves in the foot and make the national elections of February 2023 an easy one for the PDP.
The Osun election is a good pointer to what Nigerians �� should be expecting come 2023.
PDP.....POWER to the people!!!
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Decent09(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

That's what I'm thinking
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Krismas(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu will surely lose the election to Mr Obi.

He's insensitive, desperate and incompetent
grin Wot was Obi’s performance in Osun?
Can Obi buy votes?
Obi will come last 2023
grin I swear down
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Bar1941(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2022
My friend keep your advise, Osun state is a predominantly Muslim state yet one certain Jackson Adeleke is about to be declared the winner there on a Christian-Christian ticket. The next presidential election should be based on competence not this religion sentiment.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Okobola146: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2022
We go show dem

Meanwhile, this got me Laughing like KILODE

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by PhenomenalAustin: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:

I go check am with cassava grin

Abeg carry agbado and tears juice give am too, make e for wash them down cheesy
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by yommygift15: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2022
No sane Christian will vote for APC simply because of Senator Oluremi Tinubu bn a Christian , I'm a Yoruba Christian too but the Muslim - Muslim ticket will lead them to nowhere than going back to their burddilion, My vote was for APC but now !...? Probably Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Trajectory of CAN Elected Presidents from inception to date - Dominic Cardinal

(1). Ekandem (late) from 1976 till 1986.

(2). Anthony Cardinal Okogie from 1988 till 1995.

(3). Prelate Sunday Mbang from 1994 till 2003.

(4). Primate Jasper Akinola from 2003 till 2007.

(5). Archbishop John Onaiyekan from 2007 till 2010.

(6). Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor from 2010 till 2016.

(7). And the current president.... Reverend (Dr) Samson Ayokunle, who was elected in 2016.

Does it mean CAN as a body of Christ did not see any Northern Christian qualified to be the Association's President since 1976 to date ?

Why the predominance by Southern Christians....?

Does this imply that the northern Christian are less Christians or is it because they are in minority in northern Nigeria.

Are they also minority in the Christian family in Nigeria?

This is amazing as Equity, justice and fairness is not playing in CAN.

Yet Can is promising Fire and Brimstone against APC for not finding a Christian Northerner to be VP Candidate....when they could not find a worthy Northern Christian to lead their Association for 42 years now....

He Who Calls for Equity must come with Clean Hands.

Ile la ti n ko eso rode !
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Reinamaria(f): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

No matter how many, it'll never be enough.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by helinues: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Reinamaria:

No matter how many, it'll never be enough.

Then it would be better if you guys can make a golden record about it and send it to space
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Aldol: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2022
You people should rest na,it's becoming boring
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Minjim: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2022
N8gerians should focus more in morality. Though religion also involves morality but we've missed the moral aspect of religion by only focusing on the doctrine aspect.

The West is better off because they lay more emphasis on the moral aspect of religion rather than the doctrine aspect.

Muslims are corrupt just as Christians are too.

It's not like the politicians to be choose will be a born again Christian that fears God.

All Nigerian politician are the same. They're all united in corruption.

Let's just focus on a moral candidate
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Heimdal(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Which lines? Can it be different from several we have read before?

Abeg you guys should let us rest and use your power on the ballot instead of being insensitive with religion matter

You can do better than talking like someone with brain damage.
If you can’t see what is wrong with same faith ticket you should try shutting the hole on your face. Trust me, it works.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by kissdabride: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Oyetola lost to Adeleke a Christian Christian ticket ... And. You think Tinubu would trade Northern block vote over religion especially Christiana that won't vote him
Mumu talk you no get fact you just dey jambla..
Go confirmed its Christian Muslim ticket in osun state
Apshit
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Abdulmumin412:
Trajectory of CAN Elected Presidents from inception to date - Dominic Cardinal

(1). Ekandem (late) from 1976 till 1986.

(2). Anthony Cardinal Okogie from 1988 till 1995.

(3). Prelate Sunday Mbang from 1994 till 2003.

(4). Primate Jasper Akinola from 2003 till 2007.

(5). Archbishop John Onaiyekan from 2007 till 2010.

(6). Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor from 2010 till 2016.

(7). And the current president.... Reverend (Dr) Samson Ayokunle, who was elected in 2016.

Does it mean CAN as a body of Christ did not see any Northern Christian qualified to be the Association's President since 1976 to date ?

Why the predominance by Southern Christians....?

Does this imply that the northern Christian are less Christians or is it because they are in minority in northern Nigeria.

Are they also minority in the Christian family in Nigeria?

This is amazing as Equity, justice and fairness is not playing in CAN.

Yet Can is promising Fire and Brimstone against APC for not finding a Christian Northerner to be VP Candidate....when they could not find a worthy Northern Christian to lead their Association for 42 years now....

He Who Calls for Equity must come with Clean Hands.

Ile la ti n ko eso rode !

Check dat of MumuRIC boss
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Ykc2(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
Oyetola lost to Adeleke a Christian Christian ticket ... And. You think Tinubu would trade Northern block vote over religion especially Christiana that won't vote him
Adeleke his name is Jackson also and his mother is igbo woman from enugu ,and you want to compare him to a boko haram member shettima?you must be drunk
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by MarketDispatch: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2022
We all saw how the APC candidate could not hold a flag and it had to be held by someone else on his behalf.

So, how will he hold a pen to sign documents if in Aso rock? That means someone will sign his signature on his behalf...which means there will be massive fraud and corruption since the person can go on signing his signature on his behalf to various contracts, bills etc etc without his knowledge invariably running Cabal Government.
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Kaysalas:

Go back and check, Christians were also killed even when a Christian was president. No be by religion dear
It's by religion. They feel more empowered when their kin is in power. It s true their days of carnage is long in history and they don't care who's the leader either Christian, Muslim or atheist. But I m a student of history. I read and saw the result of the Fulani caliphate how they took Ilorin and attempted to penetrate to Yoruba land. We can't take decisions that ll reshape our future. Muslim Muslim ticket ll fail. All fanatic Muslims like MURIC and any caliphate enterprise can go to hell
Re: Dangerous Precedence Of Same Faith Presidential Ticket by Franking: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2022
And it's Islam for that matter. Yoruba muslims are not considered muslims by the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow / Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore / Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.