Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement (41177 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by toprealman: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
Atiku is even better than Tinubu that is running on Muslims Muslim ticket, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on this ticket
Really?
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Felimax(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Boss, you stopped replying my mentiond

Very sorry chief. Had a lot around me recently. Please, just tag or quote me on that thread with your concern and let's learn together.

I am very sorry
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by jrusky(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Offpoint1:
Obasanjo is Obidient, PDP is free to win all the state governorship election but as for the presidential... It's for Peter The Rock Obi.

Anything to spite APC is Okay by me.

Hahaha funny you people claimed Obj no longer in partisan politics when pdp said they want to seek his support but you same obidiors saying he is supporting obi pls how do you reason for God sake?

So it was obj that brought buhari to power in 2015 and 2019 baa? I asked again all you Obi supporters how do you reason, pls where are your brains

I laughed you all in swahilli. Una go learn hard way. It's pdp moment nothing any of you can do about it but if you think we will fight so hard to win states then vote obi a betrayer then una dey sick. I'm christain I'm a pdp I don't care who is the flagbearer if i can atikulated 2019 nothing stop me atikulating with okowa in 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Zeezenho: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:

Lol
We Yoruba Christians from ENUGU grin grin grin

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

They have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer cool cool cool
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin

Oga go die an average Igbo man arrange pass you.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by BoboNogoDie: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga go die an average Igbo man arrange pass you.
Go drink snipper
Mu... Mu
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by PoliciaNLand: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:

Go drink snipper
Mu... Mu
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Felimax(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

You said Atiku, a Fulani man should not disappoint when he becomes president. Has he changed? Won't he recover the money he spent in 2007, 2011, 2015 APC primary, and 2019? Don't even expect Atiku to give you electricity.

I don't expect him to do wonders. I expect him to just like they did in 1999 get some of the best brains to help deliver on his promises.

Atiku may be a Fulani but let us not be too quick to forget that we once had some good Fulani leaders and that they said Nigerians are corrupt does not mean all of us are corrupt. We should not also forget that Yar'Adua was a Fulani also.

Buhari is just the worst, extremist and terrorist of a Fulani we can see. We should be careful to avoid the stereotype. In that case, I cannot place Atiku and Buhari on the same page. I may not be totally right though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Kaysalas(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
Atiku is even better than Tinubu that is running on Muslims Muslim ticket, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on this ticket
It's obvious you are a flathe-ad from Ugwuagi! grin somewhere in Enugu state. Stop claiming Yoruba!
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Lightorder: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
posty56:
anybody apart from escoBAT is a goal , although Atiku na another thief , but I no wan chop abgado and cassava
me too
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Blessed4sure: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
So two people abused themselves and you only reported one, and left out the first to abuse.

People like you are part of the problems of this country. You lack integrity.

PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by senatordave1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kyase:
My candidate for 2023

Make Tinubu go mosque find e votes

I knew it.you were pretending all along.so fulani attacks in benue was all a lie
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by senatordave1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
fergie001:
Kyase don vex.
You see as yesterday go nah.

It was a narrow victory caused by oyetola's folly

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by fergie001: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
senatordave1:
It was a narrow victory caused by oyetola's folly
The people don't matter?
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by senatordave1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
fergie001:
The people don't matter?

It would have been statewide na.look at 2018 and compare it with yesterday own.it was all about ede and osogbo
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by fergie001: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
senatordave1:

It would have been statewide na.look at 2018 and compare it with yesterday own.it was all about ede and osogbo

There was nothing he could do. The Electoral System is better today than in 2018. If this method was in place 4 years ago, it won't be inconclusive.

He lost, fair and square.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Royalty83(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Okoro like you
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Felimax(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

Obasanjo is secretly campaigning for Peter Obi

That is his business, he has every right to do so but even Obasanjo knows it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for Peter Obi to be the president of this country.

I know, there is nothing God cannot do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by senatordave1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
fergie001:

There was nothing he could do. The Electoral System is better today than in 2018. If this method was in place 4 years ago, it won't be inconclusive.

He lost, fair and square.

It is not the system,it is almost the same thing.he should not have lost osogbo and olorunda...would yshayay bello have lost
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Oziens: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
If you're still supporting the old establishment that ruin the Country to this moment know that the the world has left you & generation behind.
Osun gubernatorial election outcome was based on personality of the aspirants to the people of State of Osun. So don't get it twisted. Presidential election would follow same trajectory.

OBIdient... All the way.

MadeInTokyo:
Atiku Kowa
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by fergie001: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
senatordave1:
It is not the system,it is almost the same thing.he should not have lost osogbo and olorunda...would yshayay bello have lost
So he should have done like Yahaya Bello?

Tatata...... You see the difference? Some people don't kill through their way to get to power. You hear?
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by yemi1504: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Fully Atikulated

Me too!
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by yemi1504: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kyase:
My candidate for 2023

Make Tinubu go mosque find e votes

Abi o
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by senatordave1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
fergie001:
So he should have done like Yahaya Bello?

Tatata...... You see the difference? Some people don't kill through their way to get to power. You hear?

He could have done like ikpeazu or Darius,inflate your own strongholds.what manner of a governor allows the opposition to slaughter him like that? Ede even gave 4000 more votes
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by senatordave1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
yemi1504:

Abi o

Na southerners be their own enemies
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by fergie001: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
senatordave1:

He could have done like ikpeazu or Darius,inflate your own strongholds.what manner of a governor allows the opposition to slaughter him like that? Ede even gave 4000 more votes
Have you been listening?
How can you inflate in a place where you are not loved?
With this current system, it is difficult. You cannot have 500 people accredited and have cumulative numbers more than that.

This is not 2020, this is 2022. I have told you to stop calling Abia when you make references, it is a one-party State. Can't you see Adeleke lost, remained with the PDP and strategized for the next four years. What did Otti do? He ran away to APC and expect people to now vote for him now he is in Labour?

The State is PDP who loan players to other clubs.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by yemi1504: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
edosignature:
I'll vote ATIKU Abubakar come 2023

Me too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by onuman: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Atiku seeking Obasanjo's endorsement is like Satan seeking God's endorsement.
Obasanjo's earlier takes against Atiku were confirmed by Atiku buying the presidential ticket of PDP this time.
Atiku ignored the Federal Character principle in the Constitution and wants a Fulani Muslim Atiku, to succeed another Fulani Muslim Buhari, as president of Nigeria after 8 years of Buhari's tenure.

Atiku jumped into the race merely to scuttle any possibility of Igbo succeding president Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by senatordave1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
fergie001:

Have you been listening?
How can you inflate in a place where you are not loved?
With this current system, it is difficult. You cannot have 500 people accredited and have cumulative numbers more than that.

This is not 2020, this is 2022. I have told you to stop calling Abia when you make references, it is a one-party State. Can't you see Adeleke lost, remained with the PDP and strategized for the next four years. What did Otti do? He ran away to APC and expect people to now vote for him now he is in Labour?

The State is PDP who loan players to other clubs.

What of delta,taraba,cross river in 2019? Who told you you can't inflate figures? How did ede and boripe record more votes? How did osun record more votes than 2019? Dont be surprised if obingwa still poll big figures.even if abia is one party state,if the people vote against him,he should win... How did abia even become a one party state? Fonty forget ppa won in 2007
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Prozico22(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Leave Obasanjo out of your ambition completely. He has said he doesn't want to be partisan again.

I understand the urge to seek his support but if you can just let him be.

Atiku, please don't disappoint when you get to power.
which power
maybe POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / Corporate Affairs Commission Implements Dress Code For Visitors / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.