Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement (41181 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by KanwuliaExtra: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Georgejeez:

Supported, the respect is becoming irritating, OBJ should be ignored completely , power now lies with the people not some Ancient fossils

Exactly!
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by garfield1: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
fergie001:

Your arguments aren't clear. I said 2020 is not like 2022, you are now referencing 2019.

You are asking how Boripe and others had higher figures?
So, is it that you are not aware that Osun State has the highest number of new voters in the whole of the Country?
Or you are also not aware that Osun State registered over 700,000 new voters?
So those voters should frame their PVCs and not use it for the purpose with which they did it?

Now, you are referencing me to 2007 in 2022. A time where results are even read out when elections are still on. Your arguments are not clear. A time when even the man who won the Presidency called his own election into question, you are now bringing it up.

Make it make sense abeg.

Are you forgetting that those new registrants haven't gotten their PVC and it is old voters that are voting? I never talked about 2007 oh.I said if there is any election in abia or taraba today, the governors will pull heavy votes from their bases.when I told you that ikpeazu would likely lose to abaribe,you claimed that a governor is too powerful.you are right,the truth is that oyetola didnt do enough.perhaps,it could be a sabotage from within.remember that adamu said tinubu will be punished.again,he claimed ignorance of the loss.cc kyase,ojuntana
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Kyase(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
garfield1:

Are you forgetting that those new registrants haven't gotten their PVC and it is old voters that are voting? I never talked about 2007 oh.I said if there is any election in abia or taraba today, the governors will pull heavy votes from their bases.when I told you that ikpeazu would likely lose to abaribe,you claimed that a governor is too powerful.you are right,the truth is that oyetola didnt do enough.perhaps,it could be a sabotage from within.remember that adamu said tinubu will be punished.again,he claimed ignorance of the loss.cc kyase,ojuntana

Fergie is right bro, I won't add to what he said
And saying Tinubu was punished because of what happened before the primaries is funny.
You think Adamu wants to lose Osun because of Tinubu?

Wait until you see the mass defection that will happen in the north

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by garfield1: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kyase:

Fergie is right bro, I won't add to what he said
And saying Tinubu was punished because of what happened before the primaries is funny.
You think Adamu wants to lose Osun because of Tinubu?

Wait until you see the mass defection that will happen in the north

Which mass defection again? Until a governor leaves,defections amount to nothing.its like you want this country to divide...fergie is wrong, adamu does not like tinubu,don't forget that and he gains nothing from osun.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by fergie001: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
garfield1:

People were ready and Buhari was strict with the election.

See, if Otti had remained with APGA and was consistent, you will have seen same thing in Abia. Sometimes when you say the Gov is bad, you begin to assess alternatives, there are no alternatives in Abia.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by labelle123(f): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
illuminutty:
I'm an Obicentric, Obidient and a Yusful Nigerian.

What about you?
. OBIdiently Yusuful
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Kyase(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
garfield1:

Which mass defection again? Until a governor leaves,defections amount to nothing.its like you want this country to divide...fergie is wrong, adamu does not like tinubu,don't forget that and he gains nothing from osun.
Nigeria divide on what ground?
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by garfield1: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kyase:

Nigeria divide on what ground?

South or we divide.biafla or death
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by edosignature(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2022
PDP... Power to the People.

Vite ATIKU Abubakar come 2023

mdshell:
Get ready for another sufferings from another Northerner. Be wise!

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by mdshell(m): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2022
The desires of the selfish ones will never override the yearnings of a whole nation. Wake up to reality & stop wasting your time supporting CORRUPT AND BRIBERY politicians if you want Nigeria to move forward. You don't expect someone that bribed delegates with dollars to work for you. You are a dreamer. He is going to recoup his years of investment. Be wise!

Felimax:

Your choice cannot influence mine. I am a very realistic person. I will not support Obi because people are.

Yes, I am very Okay with is candidacy but I think that of PDP will favour me more.

The just concluded election in Osun should be an eye-opener to a lot of you which in any case should help you guys to wake up to reality.

It's not enough for Obi to win the majority vote but as well be able to score at least 25% votes from 24 states. The only party I see that can pull this string to an extent is PDP hence my interest to not just support them but to equally add my voice so they will not take Nigerians for granted like they did prior to 2015.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by mdshell(m): 2:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Say NO to CORRUPT politicians. They are not going to work for you or the nation but to loot more for themselves and family. Be wise! PDP is not for the people. Na group of nation's wealth wasters!

edosignature:
PDP... Power to the People.

Vite ATIKU Abubakar come 2023

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by opribo(m): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Once they get BAT's confidence the next thing is to use power of incumbency to put him there.
If they knew PDP will win they wouldn't have taken any chances.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by edosignature(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
So who should we vote for if not PDP & Atiku Abubakar ?

mdshell:
Say NO to CORRUPT politicians. They are not going to work for you or the nation but to loot more for themselves and family. Be wise! PDP is not for the people. Na group of nation's wealth wasters!

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by mdshell(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
You know the answer boss. Peter Obi is the man. Competency & One with conscience!

edosignature:
So who should we vote for if not PDP & Atiku Abubakar ?

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by edosignature(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2022
I stand with Atiku Abubakar of the PDP.

Vote for Atiku Abubakar as president come 2023.

Peace.

mdshell:
You know the answer boss. Peter Obi is the man. Competency & One with conscience!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina / Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) / Corporate Affairs Commission Implements Dress Code For Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.