Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement (41179 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / Atiku Shops For Running Mate In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by onuman: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Fully Atikulated

If you want Nigeria to be rescued, vote Obi/Yusuf.

If not, vote Bola Tinubu.
But Atiku is way off from consideration.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by mdshell(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Get ready for another sufferings from another Northerner. Be wise!

edosignature:
I'll vote ATIKU Abubakar come 2023
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by sucess001(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
No brainer. Your best person as campaign DG is Ben Bruce.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by mdshell(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Both of them are birds of same feathers. Bribed delegates with dollars and you expect him to work for you?? Wake up or Nigeria will be sold out to his friends!

Coolsperm:
Atiku is even better than Tinubu that is running on Muslims Muslim ticket, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on this ticket
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Masculity(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
Atiku is even better than Tinubu that is running on Muslims Muslim ticket, we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on this ticket
Thank you for giving North another 8 years.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by mdshell(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
The power you are talking about should be for your family and not Nigeria. Nigeria come 2023 is going for COMPETENCY and not a looter or briber of delegates. He has nothing to offer you. Wake up

Felimax:
Leave Obasanjo out of your ambition completely. He has said he doesn't want to be partisan again.

I understand the urge to seek his support but if you can just let him be.

Atiku, please don't disappoint when you get to power.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by mdshell(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
I weep for you!

MadeInTokyo:
Fully Atikulated
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by ExcelDBM: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

Very sorry chief. Had a lot around me recently. Please, just tag or quote me on that thread with your concern and let's learn together.

I am very sorry

No wahala boss
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by mdshell(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Both Atiku and Tinubu are birds of same feathers. Nigeria come 2023 won't be ruled by both. Because they will recoup all their dollars investment on delegates..

posty56:
anybody apart from escoBAT is a goal , although Atiku na another thief , but I no wan chop abgado and cassava
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by fergie001: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
senatordave1:
What of delta,taraba,cross river in 2019? Who told you you can't inflate figures? How did ede and boripe record more votes? How did osun record more votes than 2019? Dont be surprised if obingwa still poll big figures.even if abia is one party state,if the people vote against him,he should win... How did abia even become a one party state? Fonty forget ppa won in 2007
Your arguments aren't clear. I said 2020 is not like 2022, you are now referencing 2019.

You are asking how Boripe and others had higher figures?
So, is it that you are not aware that Osun State has the highest number of new voters in the whole of the Country?
Or you are also not aware that Osun State registered over 700,000 new voters?
So those voters should frame their PVCs and not use it for the purpose with which they did it?

Now, you are referencing me to 2007 in 2022. A time where results are even read out when elections are still on. Your arguments are not clear. A time when even the man who won the Presidency called his own election into question, you are now bringing it up.

Make it make sense abeg.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Dorakay93(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:
Never....he's too slefish, only concerned about himself. He sold us to Fulani just cos of power.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by hisajac375: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hdh

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Gkemz: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Votes that would have been given to PDP will go to Labour party while
votes that would have been given to APC if Osibanjo had emerged flag bearer will equally go to Labour party.
Good, Obidient and patriotic Nigerians are tired of Agbado and cassava BAT.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by zionstaar75: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:
Atiku, the monumental corrupt leader without achievement who stole Nigerian's commonwealth through the privatisation he oversaw. He stole Nigerian's commonwealth and also sold Nigerian properties to his fellow looters.

He lives at large in Dubai while waiting for every election time for another chance to empty all Nigerian's money.
Mr gbewiri aka the dubai man
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Felimax(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
mdshell:
The power you are talking about should be for your family and not Nigeria. Nigeria come 2023 is going for COMPETENCY and not a looter or briber of delegates. He has nothing to offer you. Wake up

Your choice cannot influence mine. I am a very realistic person. I will not support Obi because people are.

Yes, I am very Okay with is candidacy but I think that of PDP will favour me more.

The just concluded election in Osun should be an eye-opener to a lot of you which in any case should help you guys to wake up to reality.

It's not enough for Obi to win the majority vote but as well be able to score at least 25% votes from 24 states. The only party I see that can pull this string to an extent is PDP hence my interest to not just support them but to equally add my voice so they will not take Nigerians for granted like they did prior to 2015.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by lereinter(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Only God knows the future

But from empirical evidence, pdp is better for nigeria and Atiku is cosmopolitan enough to improve nigeria.

AtikuOkowa �

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by ehsan55p: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu knows that he is not a real Muslim by default, if he pick a Christian, it will be a straight lose for him , picking a Muslim gives him some chance, but either way... he will still lose Tinubu knows that he is not a real Muslim by default, if he pick a Christian, it will be a straight lose for him , picking a Muslim gives him some chance, but either way... he will still lose ...
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by diplomat058(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:

Ipob bingo claiming to be Yorùbá

Hahaha bleep off dimwit!

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Georgejeez: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I don’t know why Atiku keeps dining with that devilish PBJ who has done nothing but malign him.

Atiku needs to ignore OBJ COMPLETELY!

Supported, the respect is becoming irritating, OBJ should be ignored completely , power now lies with the people not some Ancient fossils
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Basicend: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:
Atiku, the monumental corrupt leader without achievement who stole Nigerian's commonwealth through the privatisation he oversaw. He stole Nigerian's commonwealth and also sold Nigerian properties to his fellow looters.

He lives at large in Dubai while waiting for every election time for another chance to empty all Nigerian's money.

Spot on.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Lisong(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:

Lol
We Yoruba Christians from ENUGU grin grin grin

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

They have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of them ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet they call themselves developer cool cool cool
Instead of them to start by holding their senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, they fume and exhibit their epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

Una never READY grin grin grin grin

Who be dis mumu?. Abeg speak for yourself. Youruba Christians are wiser than this.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Georgejeez: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Behold Nigerians next President.
Nothing can stop him

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by BoboNogoDie: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lisong:

Who be dis mumu?. Abeg speak for yourself. Youruba Christians are wiser than this.
Who be dis
Ho low foe?
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF grin
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Kyase(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
senatordave1:

I knew it.you were pretending all along.so fulani attacks in benue was all a lie
pretending about what
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
PennywysCares:
smiley
Breaking News

Hunter Kills BAT in Osun State
The entire animal kingdom mourns BAT as he ended up labouring to his dead

Interested applicants for WAEC GCE second series click on this link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7231346/weac-private-candidates-second-series

This one na animal abuse na. Why kill the poor BAT in Osun state.
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by kamssie(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
A giant ship engine failed. The ship’s owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure but how to fix the engine. Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a young. the old man immediately went to work. Two of the ship’s owners were watching, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away. The engine was fixed! A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for $10,000. “What?!” the owners exclaimed. “He hardly did anything, ask him to send us an itemized bill !” The man sent a bill that read: Tapping with a hammer………………….. $ 2.00 Knowing where to tap…………………….. $ 9,998.00 Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference!

Play station ps2 hacking with my mcard slot 6k
Ps3 hacking 5k power ps4 least 35 - 25 least 35

Obina PlayStation: 08068918929
Ps2 hacking 300 without card 4000
Ps3 hacking 5000 , games input 500 latest 1000
Ps4 games input 3k

Ps3 pad new 3500, Belgium, 6k single
Ps4 newpad 10k, Belgium, 15k single pad only
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Ppp1p: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Really
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Bluntemperor: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Coolsperm:

Many Christians by now should just be serious if we are not the causes of this Muslim - Muslim debacle!
- Which Christians in the North do we want to pairs with BAT, that is popular,with heavy grassroot support?
-Is it Dogara -that we have not heard for many years now, despite all the killings, terrorism, abduction etc,he lost his voice.
-or can we welcome Bishop Kukah - our popular Bishop, to drop the casock and joined the mucky waters of Nigerian Politics! Or
- Is there any Pentecostal Pastor in the North that is really involved in Politics?
-We Christians should be vigorously involved in Nigerian- Politics, instead,we left it to riff-raff,yet decisions they make is blind on all of us.
Na so MKO used it on Christians then,with Babagana Kingibe but how times have changed!
-Christians should be more involved and inclusive in Local Politics, Community Development,etc,by this Christians will not be a push away!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Kyase(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Kog45(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
emmabest2000:

Tinubu knows that he is not a real Muslim by default, if he pick a Christian, it will be a straight lose for him , picking a Muslim gives him some chance, but either way... he will still lose grin
Tinubu said he picked Shettima based on competency but lie...Boss Mustapha should have been better if truly picking Shettima was on competency..... Muslim/Muslim ticket would do more damages in a country that have been polarised on religion line in the last eight years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corporate Affairs Commission Implements Dress Code For Visitors / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina / Pregnant Woman Loses Baby After Being Shot By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.