Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,232 members, 7,846,095 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? (618 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? by jUeLiZ: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Okay, this base on true life experience. It was me and my guy. He is dating this girl in the neighborhood (same street dating yunno).

On this cool evening both of us decided to sit out in an open area in the street. (it's a place where people normally sit out to watch street football or gist )

So this stranger walk to where we were sitted and sat a metre apart from us.

My guy was chatting with his bae. Then, the stranger place a call and was like "bae, I'm there now I'm waiting for you, come out."

A minute later, my friend saw his girlfriend walking towards us, he probably thought the girl saw him and was coming to say hello to him, we didn't even notice that she didn't see us.
Then the girl went straight to the stranger and gave him a warm hug. And they started talking and smiling.

After some seconds my guy call out to her so as to make himself obvious to his girlfriend...when she turned, what came out of her mouth was Jesus and then my guy's name.

Myself and my guy were still there sitted, babe didn't know what to say or do. I just told my guy we should leave the place.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? by Rosaline5000: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Well the cat is out of the bag now, I guess beg for forgiveness if your friend is who I really care about or just break up, but why will a lady meet a guy in your neighbourhood when you have a boyfriend in the same place.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? by God1000(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Your friend should just let the girl go for his own good

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? by tayo60(f): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Turn her to fu*ck mate

3 Likes

Re: Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? by scottyoloye(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Omo, this kind thing dey pain o. If the OP was a male friend it would have been better
Re: Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? by Godada(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2022

This sounds like a cõck and bull stoey. Reason been that any right thinking lady that have a boyfriend in the same area would not try such. Even if the boyfriend ain't around, his friends would know and would inform him.

But as e be as e don be.

Accept her pleas and keep screwing. You didn't put a ring on it so why sweat it?

Allow her distribute her wares

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? by RedChiefPriest: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Carry your friend to a better Bar,let him order peppersoup and palmwine to celebrate God's love to him.
God loves him so much,He decided to show him he's dating a HOE before he starts planing his future with her.
Infact your Guy must run to church next Sunday to do thanksgiving, many are out there dating themselves thinking them dey serious relationship.

As for the girl I urge her to keep on throwing herself to every man that comes her way.
She's a very good woman and free giver.

Dj! 2 trailer of palmwine with plenty Kolanuts abeg.
Barman! Play me "the saved man" by Batman and Mr Ibu.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? by Hezzyluv: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Your friend is her deputy boy friend. The earlier he knows this, the better for him. Someone once said, the Y in your girl friend should always be silent during pronunciation.

(1) (Reply)

FG Must Start Arresting Nigeria Girls With Entitlement Mentality / Bone Marrow Transplant Suggestions / I Kissed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.