Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. (56416 Views)

My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by DigitalTrading2: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Greetings All;

We are currently buying All Types of Giftcards, Clean Skrill Funds, Perfect Money Funds, Payoneer Funds, Neteller Funds and Paypal Funds at The Best Rates in The Industry.

Even if The Value of Money on your Giftcards are not the complete face Value, We will buy them.

And as for All Other Fund Types; please make sure that they are Genuine Funds.

We will trade Only Through Escrow:

Escrow Services Allowed: AfroAgroPower or Wese90.

Scammers and Time Wasters should Keep Off. +2347030413144
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Organs(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
I am not understanding this scenario and the two pages of comment I just read, so, in this day Of social media and you’d even mentioned about folks recording on their phones, so for no reason, some guys cornered you and wanted to manhandle you just like that? And you are now afraid and told your babe not to interfere This was not a robbery at gun point, this was in the early evening for broad daylight? For no reason oh Or is there some details I’m missing?
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by DearGorgeous(f): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Johndagr8t:

how can I unread this

idiot

Why are you calling your mother an idiot?

@Mods, please look into this asap!
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by McMartins123: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Quote me on a dead thread

Boss, how do i make money on betting on my phone?
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
godofuck231:
Next time always stay strapped ,she's an accomplist, she's their female version member , she will hit you again , she know you are a fresh boy and you got money , you handled your self just fine now you need 2 glock 42x and a 90 rounds reserve , dont leave home without it
You think say we're in the USA?

Fucking be realistic
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hahahaha You really mix the violence with fearless.

Na Wise man go show you strong Man grave...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by osejie17(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
4reala:
You know she was just joking, and even about to cry for you. So hold your peace.
Guy abeg host me how you make 30k with your phone weekly
Abeg add me for the tutorial on how u make 30k weekly

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ublight: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Prove to your girl sey e sure for you ,go back to that hood with police or soldiers,pick those guys up and deal with them mercilessly.your girl will revere you

I don't trust the police. I hear police get affiliation with frat
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by jeff1607(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

I think I am done with her.
What do you guys think? Am I over reacting?

If words from a woman easily gets to you avoid such women with a bad mouth , it might be a joke now but a big deal later and these are red flags.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ublight: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
masui:

Uyo was rough comrade. Thank God you were able to escape. If you been do anyhow, those ekpad boys for knack you wototo, loot you join before any help for come your way. Are you from Akwa Ibom?

Yes. I'm from Akwa ibom, but grew up in lagos, pH, owerri and enugu. Came back 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by omoadeleye(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:
So guys, yesterday I took my babe out to just sit out and have a swell time together in one of those lounges in uyo. I was with 3k physical cash, and my gtb debit card had over 60k. All was just for flexing.

My new Samsung galaxy barely 2 months old was in my pocket and guys I value this fone more than any other property of mine at the moment. The fone is my cash cow. The fone usually makes between 30 to 40k for me weekly.

So straight to the matter, babe said she wanted to get pizza first so we headed to domino's. Just few meters away from domino's is uniuyo town campus, and the gate also doubles as a park. And as u know, where there is a park, there are touts.

Omo four guys started shouting and pointing at me. 'na him be that. Na him be that. Catch am'.

I didn't know what to do so I kept going. I told babe to walk ahead of me like she didn't know me. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to involve her cos I was sure those guys were coming towards my direction. As least I am a guy I can always find an escape route.

These touts/cultists came towards me and claimed that I slept with their capons babe. That they will deal with me. I told them they were mistaken cos I don't fornicate ��.

Mehn dey began to cap. Telling me dey are vikings (like I even care. Who viqueens epp). I was scared, more than scared as dey started requesting for my fone and checking me for cash.

I swore they would not even touch my fone. What nonsense! Taking that fone would be equivalent to dragging me backwards for two years.

I jumped into one mini bus nearby and told d driver to zoom off that I will pay him. The driver being a b*tch ass nigga told me he didn't want any problems with those guys that I should leave his vehicle. Mehn my breathing heightened - an evidence that I was nervous to the peak.

I stepped out of the mini bus, and by this time it was already becoming a scene. Folks thought I was guilty of something nobody wanted to help. Their voices drowned mine their hands were all over me.

I just thought within my self that I wasn't gonna be used for suya by irresponsible and degenerates whose lives and future had been harzaded and wrecked. Heck these guys were gone past redemption. I doubt their mothers would weep over their dead bodies. I'm pretty sure their mothers had laid curses on them, regretted not aborting them. Their fathers drunk and useless, old beggars. Probably dead.

Babe was watching from a distance. She felt helpless. She would have come closer to help but I knew that was useless. I kept maintaining eye contact with her warning her not to come any closer. I could see the tears we'll up in her eyes. I felt broken, but I could not let it end that way.

I remembered the story of those uniport guys that were burnt many years ago cos of false alarm. I told myself that wasn't my lot.

Something just kept delaying these God forsaken souls from carrying out their heinous act immediately. Seems like they were waiting for more of their crew. The just kept holding on to me but took nothing.

Trust gen z's to pull out their fones to capture the moment. Foolish children. Instead of trying to find out the reason for the commotion, they felt at ease to capture and encourage the commotion.

One Rick shaw rider just slowed down to see what was going on. I saw an opportunity present itself and I was grateful. I forced my self closer to the keke. The man was uncomfortable with me approaching so he tried to move away. As he doubled his acceleration, I quadrupled mine.

Confused, he decided he was not going to watch anymore before he got involved in something bigger than he had bargained.

As he tried to zoom off, I threw my self into the air. Those boys didn't see that coming. Their grip had loosened. I jumped and clinged on the keke. The rider got more frightened and increased his speed. When we had gone a safe distance, he asked me what happened and I told him. He asked me to check if anything was missing. Gladly only a hundred naira was missing.

This was around 4pm. I told babe to go home that I was gonna see her later. Went to my hood and shared the story with one street og.

Without mentioning the frat to him, nigga told me it had to b vikings. Told me what to do if such happens again. He also tried to get me join his frat to avoid future intimidation. I politely declined, gave him 2k and left.

Got home, called babe to ask her how far. She started laughing and calling me a coward. She meant it as a joke, but it was demasculating and demeaning.

She is stvpid
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Eagba(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Freezyhot:

Seriously? If u were truly not a coward, u wouldn't have brought this topic here. It's obvious u are a coward since u need people to help u take a decision over mere tantrum from ur g/friend. COWARD!!!
And you don't sound brave either
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by kenny5811(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na normal thing bros.. U fit dey try form strong man now them go give u permanent disability. If only ur girlfrnd was the "mercy Johnson" type, her display alone for change the outcome of the event, so u see say na ur girl b d coward.. Anyways, I'm more interested in the 30k/week part of the story..
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Deicide: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Only wise person would know that this is advertisement.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by noisy45(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Op i beg Guy abeg host me how you make 30k with your phone weekly
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Eagba(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mom007:
I like you. You are smart. Your mother and father taught you well. Instead of remaining there trying to form I am a real man, you tried and succeeded in leaving that volatile situation before more harm came to your person. I am proud of you in a weird kind of way. Don't mind that girl. She should go and advice her brothers to form hard guy in such dangerous and pointless situation. Anyway, na small pikin dey worry her.
I'm even impress at how he showed chivalry by asking the girl to go first. sacrificing himself so the said girl will be out of harm's way

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by fof1: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
SolarCorona:
"Sometimes, knowing when to flee from danger is the best form of strength"

- Archbishop Peter Gregory Obi, 1799 AD

According to the quote above, you did the right thing bros. Even Jesus fled when they wanted to get hold of him in the temple.

You would have been foolish to try to hold ground with those guys especially since you were totally outnumbered. You for collect wotowoto that day.

But it seems u don't really like the babe.

If you like her then gently let her know that she hurt your feelings because it wasn't actually funny in that moment and have a heart to heart talk to let her know what could have happened if you had not fled. If she apologises, let it slide and carry on with her. But if you no like her that much in the first place then, do whats on your mind.

Then after doing what is on your mind, join as a volunteer for Peter Obi at https://obedienttv.com/join

PLS IT IS RECKLESS OF YOU TO ASSOCIATE PETEROBIDATTI MOVEMENTS WITH THAT UR FEMALE BUTTOCKS POST... Stop such Silly Post ...thinking you are Impressing People... Know that, You are DeMarketing PO instead,Pls.

In all ur OUTDOOR activities for OBI'S Pursuits, Leave Out IRRESPONSIBLE Irrelevant Obscenity. Also, Note Sensitivity of Ur Target Audience Always... Get Sense for Success
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by bigpicture001: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Op, quit cultism... You escape today doesn't gurantee tomorrow....

All your slangs gave u away
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by prciouschika(f): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Take God you are safe and nothing happened to you....

Please what do you do with your phone that earns you 30k/40k a month?
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Franzinni:
Bro thank God for your safety ... Please you need to understand your woman doesn't understand what it is to be in your shoes at the moment of distress ... her imagination is her man should be ready to die... to save himself from ridicule. Most women erroneously believe that.

That is the reason why many graveyards are full today with men trying to impress a woman and pays with his life foolishly ...only for the said girl to marry off on a totally different tangent ....

Nothing known to consciousness that is more valuable than life itself. Women are everywhere like river ... don't let a woman toy with your mind... But yet again, don't plan to leave her because of this bro.... to gain back you manhood in her sight, you should stage another ambush and make sure she is there to witness the way you perform gallantly, it might not need physical blows but just a stern warning to like 3 -5 guys with a threat to kill them on the spot if they ever approach you and see how she will align sharply ..show her some Spartacus cruise and she will bang you silly for it. Women are

Simple!

Just make them believe and they will create the bigger picture by themselves in their head.

My 2kobo

Comrade Frazini!

I greet you in Violence Sir...
O.P listen the solution to your problem is carefully outlined in Frazini's comment.
Your girlfriend don't hate you or anything like that... What you narrated is funny and of course the jest from her.

Every problem has a solution. This a fact. Your ego has been bruised and that can be fixed.
Simply organise another ambush. This time let them attempt to attack your Babe. Of course she has to feel what it means to be confused, uncertain and scared in a rapidly ever evolving unstable situation.

You have to Rescue your babe from the jaw of death. Yes it has to be extreme. With common 5k for beer boys will do it for you that's if you don't have good allies who will even do it for free. You see men understand your situation, Women don't till they have an experience.

I am giving you a chance to be a Superhero. Everybody loves and respect one and the graveyard is populated with superheroes for a reason; everybody is not suppose to love/like you. Life is for the living!

Rescue your Baby and Thank me later for how Violently she will take care of you in the order room when you guys get home from her supposed life threatening encounter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Disclaimer: No overdo am Oooh. Yeyeoldman go deny you sharply. A little brushing and chest tapping here and there should solve it. Agree with your men on what's acceptable or not just make it look real. Hollywood standard. Please no uppiee Iweka and 33 pound Road ABA oooh!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by kingimmade: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

@ublight
kindly reply m pm
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nyanabo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Well even if we advise you to stay with her or call it quits, the final decision still would come from your chest. So what do you want ?

Never make a decision when you are high on emotion is what I would say. Have you tried talking to her about that ?

And did you not really sleep with their Capone's babe ? Cause those guys cant just mistake you for someone else.

Sorry if I sound blunt. But I'm like that...
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Iru erekere wo niyen
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by zolajpower: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

You re over reacted in 2 raise to power 4 grin . Whatever she said whether jokes or not that does not define who you re and does not denigrate you..... Do not allow what she says or said make u her pawn , don't take things personal. We re Nigerians and joke cracking is in our DNA . She didn't mean it in a real sense of it . Thank God you said she was helpless . Until you learn to put ur mind to work that whatever anyone says doesn't define u that's when u realize that u don't react irrationally to what most people say . Thank u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by zolajpower: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Antihypocrite:
Lalastic move this tin go front page make people know say akwa ibom is not safe after all. I have been hearing lots of similar stories these days. Last week dose boys collect person keke

Thank God my fiancee and I changed our plans at the last minute from traveling there in December for her birthday to Senegal. We have checked and discovered that airlines re not going there in December as we planned to book our flight earlier than that month . God ayaya .
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by ProfessorAlex: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Normal thing in Uyo. Funny thing is that nobody will intervene or try to help you.
They just wanted to get your phone and money. It's normal. Next time don't stop, walk into the closest place with reasonable folks.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Richieniit: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

Una go carry lie lie story come full here... How ppl they take believe rubbish talked like this still dey shock me like Buhari shocker angry
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Samuelxxx(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Organs:
I am not understanding this scenario and the two pages of comment I just read, so, in this day Of social media and you’d even mentioned about folks recording on their phones, so for no reason, some guys cornered you and wanted to manhandle you just like that? And you are now afraid and told your babe not to interfere This was not a robbery at gun point, this was in the early evening for broad daylight? For no reason oh Or is there some details I’m missing?

Be like say you never see film before Some guys no just get joy
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by Zaheeddudu: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dat ur babe dey GAME Wise up man
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by yemi1504: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
ublight:

You are overreacting! Women can be like that sometimes.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by annisy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thanks
Am married
CedarHoldings:
for this comment, i must marry you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. by yemi1504: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Franzinni:
Bro thank God for your safety ... Please you need to understand your woman doesn't understand what it is to be in your shoes at the moment of distress ... her imagination is her man should be ready to die... to save himself from ridicule. Most women erroneously believe that.

That is the reason why many graveyards are full today with men trying to impress a woman and pays with his life foolishly ...only for the said girl to marry off on a totally different tangent ....

Nothing known to consciousness that is more valuable than life itself. Women are everywhere like river ... don't let a woman toy with your mind... But yet again, don't plan to leave her because of this bro.... to gain back you manhood in her sight, you should stage another ambush and make sure she is there to witness the way you perform gallantly, it might not need physical blows but just a stern warning to like 3 -5 guys with a threat to kill them on the spot if they ever approach you and see how she will align sharply ..show her some Spartacus cruise and she will bang you silly for it. Women are

Simple!

Just make them believe and they will create the bigger picture by themselves in their head.

My 2kobo

grin at the staged ambush. Do you really need this? Anyways, na you guys wey get girlfriends dey get all this kind problem, I no kuku get nor plan to!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.