Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now (53969 Views)

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by ogub(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
You are here to seek for consent to do evil against God and yourself, remember whatever choice or decision you take in life has it consequences. In your innermost heart you know the right thing to do but just trying to suppress that thought. If you claim you don't know I 'll tell you, RUN for your life and from every daughter of jezebel in the name of girlfriend's. The choice is yours to make.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Sureboy12345: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oh boy do it now
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by tepes: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why is this in front page? Na wa
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by faithfull18(f): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sit her down and help her understand she will be doing herself a lot of good if she keeps it. Some ladies sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by dododawa1: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sex sex sex sex sex, NIGERIA youth only thinking.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by King0071: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Funny. You better disvirgin her. You are a man. If not, another man will do it. She has made up her mind and it took her some time to be sure it is what she wants. The way women are , they have made up their mind and it must happen even if it is a dog that will do it. She is ready. Better do her well. Cos she has entered that phase of her life. Before she will use monthly period to deceive you. Be wise

DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

So Guys Please Advice Me On This. cry cry cry

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by yetunsbay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Give us her number. We'll help you.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Adrian98(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??
Bros if you no fit do am I go help you. Nonsense
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Adrian98(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Bros if you no fit do am I go help you. Rubbish
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DARLINGTON869(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
G
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by kokakola: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Both of you should go for RSV, STI and Hepatitis test before deciding on a Yes or No.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by olisaEze(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just come out in public and be capping crap. Somebori say e wanna boink and dis one is exhibiting savior complex! Wait till you’re answering sweet boy while another man will be shoving a pillar down her esophagus!

Anyway, instead of spelling out what u are for the mods to ban me here, lemme just drop it pictorially! grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by fitinwell: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

All these teenagers...

See wetin Assu don cos
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Benosky1990(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
YOUR MUMU NO PLAY CHILD'S.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Highter1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.
I THINK THIS IS REAL CASE
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by victorazy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Help?
Give me her number.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by PointZerom: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Do it now to avoid regret like me.
I trained a virgin in school and refused to do it with her because I don't want her to start doing it outside, at the end she refused to marry me.
I remember the day she threatened to kill herself if I don't do it with her but I stood my grand.

IAM still in pains and regrets.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by virginchaser(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
She actually needs canceling she got to be focus on her carrier and take mind of sex. I know she want to experience adulthood.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by ufotty2001: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is how I disflower a girl. Up till now she no won leave me.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by peacettw: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do a pregnancy test first
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

She we soon leave you for someone else hopeu don't cry too much ...dooh am talking from expirence
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by alaska4life: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
The question is, are soon are you planning to marry her. Because if she got it somewhere else, the bond wouldn't be there, any longer. So do the needful to have it all by urself
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by phemmyfour: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

You better do it else someone else will do it and you won't want to marry her again cos it's obvious that you marrying her is tied to her VIRGINITY
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Dannyboy89: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Like right this moment?
So she's actually waiting for you right now to get a go ahead from NL?
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by phemy36(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Pat081: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.
hmmmmmmmmm so good but you are not oooo
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Williams147: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do it now!!!!
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by ufotunang: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Deflower her na.. .or why are you wasting time...she will meet another guy to deflower her...konji dey catch her now
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by vicayomi: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Are you a Christian?

Ilet me help you to know all you should know. It will help you to decide on what to do.

It seems your girlfriend is determined to taste sex which means of you don't give it to her , she will give it to another man to disvirgin her and she will dump you if that happens because he won't be able to live or stay with you when he knows her virginity had gone and you are not ready he one that take it.

My advice to you now.

The only person that have right to disvirgin a girl is her husband. If you know that you can't marry her or that you will soon dump her for another girl . Don't do what she asked let her give it to anyman he wants. Let her dump you your own wife would come at right time

But if you are very sure she like you and she is ready to marry you not just for you to help her lost her virginity and give her freedom to sleep around. If you search your mind and you know that no matter what, no matter what happens after that to her you are still going to marry her . You can give it to her. If you do , you had automatically marry her , you have registered and signed for better for worst agreement between you and her spiritually only expecting when you will say it to the public during wedding.

According to the bible ,if you sleep with a woman that hasnot marry and you have not marry you to must marry her except if her parents disagree of given her to you .

The reason God forbid girl of having sex before marriage is because you may later decided not to Mary her again and if you had slept with her that means you slept with another man's wife it is a mortal sin to you.

Both of you should understand what you are about to do. After sleeping with each other and both of you decided to go i unseparatr way bothof you had conspired to wrong the future husband of the lady. She gave what belong to her husband alone to another man and you take what belongs to another man both of you comitted adultery and sin of adultery is a mortal sin .

It is advisable both of you wait till you see married because no body knows tomorrow what seen good today may not be like that tomorrow. It is risky to do it in the name of marry each other in future. It is just like making oaths between two lovers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Machinegun91(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
You are a simp guy, I have been looking for this golden opportunity since 2000
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Federalofficia(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Listen to nobody here and wait for the false prophet because he is the only seer of future and truth in the whole of nairaland, only him can see what will become of your future if you unluck the save, wait waitait I said cause false prophet is on his way
DCmaverick:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by fredoooooo: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
DO IT or someone else will do it for you ... DO IT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.