Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) (1514 Views)

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by benzene00: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
After taking like 4 to 5 wraps of weed random thoughts began running through my head and the one that struck me the most was how lucky women are.

When a woman needs sex she doesnt need to spend 1kobo from her Pocket,

A man will send her tfare, sometimes more than enough...same man will pay for hotel to Lodge her in, after lodging in Same man will arrange and pay for food and drinks... After all these , All the woman has to do is to just lie on bed like a log of wood and be enjoying free knacks, while the man uses his energy to try and satisfy her.

After the whole thing, Same man will still pay her for something both of them enjoyed and still give her another tfare back..

No be juju be that??..

I'm still on my 6th wrap,I will update you guys with more random thoughts

6 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by sheanzy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
benzene00:
After taking like 4 to 5 wraps of weed random thoughts began running through my head and the one that struck me the most was how lucky women are.

A man will send her tfare, sometimes more than enough...same man will pay for hotel to Lodge her in, after lodging in Same man will arrange and pay for food and drinks... After all these , All the woman has to do is to just lie on bed like a log of wood and be enjoying free knacks, while the man uses his energy to try and satisfy her.

After the whole thing, Same man will still pay her for something both of them enjoyed and still give her another tfare back..

No be juju be that??..

M brother : grin
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by PoliteActivist: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yes, but you miss one crucial point - the man has to desire her first. If she's not desirable to a man she wants to bed, she's stuck. While a man can pay or pursue and bed a woman, if he really wants to.
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by Kazeem47(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Master Ugwe,we need more facts,
Let the weed go deeeeper for more inspirations
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by TheZeezle(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
benzene00:

No be juju be that??..

U dey ment. Oga u fit turn gay na... Life no hard like that.
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by Frales6(f): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
When reincarnating try come as woman
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by puyol005(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Clear your head bro, you are becoming weak!
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by odinson1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Frales6:
When reincarnating try come as woman

That would be a death wish! Imagine coming back to life as an Emotional distraught Adult child who throws tantrums whenever things doesn't go her away.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by PoliteActivist: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
odinson1:

That would be a death wish! Imagine coming back to life as an Emotional distraught Adult child who throws tantrums whenever things doesn't go her away.

Actually women are more mature than men of the same age, how else do you explain they are the ones who get paid in cash or kind for what both enjoy?!
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by Abbertee2: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Finally she is the one that have something that can sag and another thing can get wide and odor oozing if profer care is not taking .
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by odinson1(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Actually women are more mature than men of the same age, how else do you explain they are the ones who get paid in cash or kind for what both enjoy?!

There is a difference between maturity and Smartness. Women are street smart,they are very cunning and selfish and will always use Foolish men to climb to the top. But men would rather spend their hard earned money just for some 5 minutes of pussy
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by tayo60(f): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2022
Power of weeds
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by Brunosamel(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2022
benzene00:

No be juju be that??..

Why not become a transgender and be the best woman you can ever Dream of or you shut your trash and be the best version of yourself.
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by siofra(f): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2022
odinson1:

Just because your mother and the few women you have met in your life behave that way, doesn't mean all women are like that.

Stop showing is evidence that you don't have sense, we already know.
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by PumpumPrince: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2022
benzene00:

No be juju be that??..

angry
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by PumpumPrince: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2022
benzene00:

No be juju be that??..

BRO...dont woooory.
juss were lipstick & truss me....loads of guys on nairaland will be happier to yansh u for free sir!!(THANK ME LATER) angry
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by odinson1(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2022
siofra:

Just because your mother and the few women you have met in your life behave that way, doesn't mean all women are like that.

Stop showing is evidence that you don't have sense, we already know.

E dey pain am grin
The only use you and your kind have are for Sexual gratification for foolish men who have the money to waste. If not for that sex, y'all would have been completely and utterly useless.
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by Dozie246: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
benzene00:

No be juju be that??..

In your next life try and come as a woman, but make sure I don't see you. Mga agwogi Ara grin , if I no scatter you call me bascard
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by Gadafii: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Comrade pass me the ganja cool

Make I reason with you

Truth is,if you smoke quality loud and you don’t abuse it, your orientation about life,women,society, govt, death go Dey different
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by siofra(f): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
odinson1:

E dey pain am grin
The only use you and your kind have are for Sexual gratification for foolish men who have the money to waste. If not for that sex, y'all would have been completely and utterly useless.

Tell me you're homosexual without saying you're homosexual.

E don do. We know.
Re: Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) by odinson1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
siofra:

Tell me you're homosexual without saying you're homosexual.

E don do. We know.

Dey there dey know,na you sabi

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko / Why Are Some Women Like This? / Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.