Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? (1506 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by CandidAdmin(m): 11:38am On Nov 23, 2023
The question is for those in a relationship

What else do you do aside knacking up and down?

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by drmikeadams(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2023
CandidAdmin:
The question if for those in a relationship

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

After 2 minutes sex,the girl go put her family problem on the guy,,the guy go pay begin carry responsibility while him mama dey village grin

16 Likes

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Lovemeharder(f): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2023
Then let us all stop having seggs. Make everybody work.
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Haaland56: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2023
shocked
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by libertyfather(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2023
don't proceed to marriage ,it all a scam..I wish someone told me this earlier

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by fourboys: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
drmikeadams:

After 2 minutes sex,the girl go put her family problem on the guy,,the guy go pay begin carry responsibility while him mama dey village grin
2 mins man spotted
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by drmikeadams(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
fourboys:
2 mins man spotted
four foolish boys noted grin

3 Likes

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Bahamas95(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
The fact that you ain't enjoying your relationship doesn't mean others are experiencing same......A good relationship is more that just having sex.
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Depriest2020: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
You chat, gist, play, share problems & ideas, love each other, laugh 😂 & cry 😭 together, hangout, dance, watch movies, read stories, go on tour, visit friends and families so many uncountable things to do with your partner. Just make sure you date or marry a fun person. Don't be an introvert and marry another introvert.

6 Likes

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by MrBroke(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Depriest2020:
You chat, gist, play, share problems & ideas, love each other, laugh 😂 & cry 😭 together, hangout, dance, watch movies, read stories, go on tour, visit friends and families so many uncountable things to do with your partner. Just make sure you date or marry a fun person. Don't be an introvert and marry another introvert.

Word.
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Nebes: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
What else do you want to be doing?
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by lordnkem000(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Then let us all stop having seggs. Make everybody work.
Na still ur gender go cry, na una go lose because 97% no get anything else to offer so how do they survive?

2 Likes

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by lordnkem000(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bahamas95:
The fact that you ain't enjoying your relationship doesn't mean others are experiencing same......A good relationship is more that just having sex.
Just explain what else u do outside sex, no be insult or fight, the op asked a fair question and we want to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by lordnkem000(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Depriest2020:
I can swear u dey refer for saner climes o, not naija girls, na only bills u go receive from them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Cook together. Talk. Plan trips. Surprise gifts. Go for a walk together. Jog together. Cuddle. Watch a movie together. Plan life together. Philosophize together.

Be vulnerable together. Be each other rock in the storm and sun in the rain. Spend time with each other's family. Help each other grow spiritually. Be heartily naked.

And that's just to name a few.

A successful relationship is based on intangibles, immaterials, and essences. Material stuff and things of the flesh (eg sex) are just toppings, not the core.

If you and your partner cannot enjoy each other's company without spending one kobo, then both of you are business partners, not in a relationship.

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Gerrard59(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
pansophist:
Cook together. Talk. Plan trips. Surprise gifts. Go for a walk together. Jog together. Cuddle. Watch a movie together. Plan life together. Philosophize together.

Be vulnerable together. Be each other rock in the storm and sun in the rain. Spend time with each other's family. Help each other grow spiritually. Be heartily naked.

A successful relationship is based on intangibles, immaterials, and essences. Material stuff and things of the flesh (eg sex) are just toppings, not the core.

If you and your partner cannot enjoy each other's company without spending one kobo, then both of you are business partners, not in a relationship.

Life tarries eh. I will invite you to East Asia let's talk more on top eating good food and sightseeing. grin

1 Like

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by pansophist(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

Life tarries eh. I will invite you to East Asia let's talk more on top eating good food and sightseeing. grin

Invite me abeg. I want to go to Japan, but I don't know how I will enjoy myself. Those east Asians, I no too sabi their way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by bigdawg7: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
relationship na stress oh
Depriest2020:
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by sunshineV(f): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
we knack front and back. it's different from up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Gerrard59(m): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2023
pansophist:

Invite me abeg. I want to go to Japan, but I don't know how I will enjoy myself. Those east Asians, I no too sabi their way.

First thing in enjoyment with East Asians is alcohol. Once that is cleared, you will enjoy their company. grin
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by tuzle(m): 1:37am On Nov 24, 2023
If all u enjoy from ur gain from ur partner is sex, then there is no difference between the relationship and when one meets a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Thazard(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
pansophist:

Wow
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
You won't know if your focus is on sex.
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by omega25red(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
this one na small pikin question. You support each other. You cheer each other on. You celebrate your successes and mourn you failures. You protect each others interests. Too many to count
Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by Iamblessed85: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Lol if you’re like me then the sex becomes a chore with time. There’s really not much to do but thing is, there’s an innate void nature has put in men and women to desire each other. Nothing else fills this void and it’s usually amplified with age. When younger, you think you dont need the opposite sex but as you hit your 30’s to mid 30’s, you start to feel funny and lonely even with your millions.

You don’t have to do anything per se. Most times, being with each other is enough even without speaking.

It’s all energy and they carry the opposite of the ions which we carry, hence their soothing presence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by obinna58(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Only simps enjoy relationships

Relationships are not meant to be enjoyed

1 Like

Re: Aside Sex, Is There Anything Else You Guys Do In A Relationship? by IAmHim1: 3:55am On Dec 30, 2023
most times in relationship, talking is to doing as imagination is to reality

there are some things you dont talk about but do

you dont talk about how sweet the food you ate last week was. you GO out and prepare the food and eat

YOU DONT TALK ABOUT HAVING SEX. YOU HAVE SEX

YOU DONT TALK ABOIT GOING ON VACATIONS. YOU GO ON VACATIONS

pansophist:

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Brouhaha / Love Hurts : A Lot / What Will U Do This Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.