Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,583 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pls Help A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Friend (1112 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pls someone should help a friend, i am tired of frustration in this life to be honest nothing is really working, I have searched for work nothing is really working, I can't do fraud,I can't steal, please I think the only option for me and my family to get out of poverty now is for me to sell my kidney, that's the only legit way, at least let me sacrifice myself for my family.
Please I want to sell one of my kidney,I have made up my mind, please if you can give me a link I will appreciate,I am 101% serious please , you can also reach me on +2348039904162
Re: Pls Help A Friend by Nazgul: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Selling your kidneys wouldn't solve your problem cos without any profitable skill and business plan, you'll squander the money and be back to square one with only one functioning kidney.

Many youths today want money but have no plan on how to effectively manage that money when it comes.

If you weren't fortunate to pass through the four walls of a university, I would suggest you go and learn a profitable skill, get a job with it, and save money to become independent. Looking for money without a plan would do you more harm than good.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Friend by TheZeezle(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
How much be % for middle man?
Re: Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nazgul:
Selling your kidneys wouldn't solve your problem cos without any profitable skill and business plan, you'll squander the money and be back to square one with only one functioning kidney.

Many youths today want money but have no plan on how to effectively manage that money when it comes.

If you weren't fortunate to pass through the four walls of a university, I would suggest you go and learn a profitable skill, get a job with it, and save money to become independent. Looking for money without a plan would do you more harm than good.

Hello sir I was once a business man it's just that someone I trusted so much betrayed me but won't blame God for that
Re: Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
TheZeezle:
How much be % for middle man?

Chat me up bro or you can give me a call let's talk
Re: Pls Help A Friend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sell your heart join!
Re: Pls Help A Friend by thatsleepboy1: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=thatsleepboy1 post=115870862]

Chairman go and do dispatch rider work if you're in Lagos.

Rider's card is ₦4k

Bro I can't show up in the street anyhow cuz the people that I'm owning money might separate my head from my neck

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Friend by toujurs: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2022
Emi lo kan crew grin
Re: Pls Help A Friend by thatsleepboy1: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
DeBond01:

Find a way to relocate for a short time
Re: Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=toujurs post=115875405]Emi lo kan crew ;

Meaning
Re: Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
toujurs:
Emi lo kan crew grin

Meaning
Re: Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Find a way to relocate for a short time

Brother man I understand u loud and clear but for me to relocate I need some cash u know I have no body to fall on that's the main reason I'm trying so hard to know if I can stand again
Re: Pls Help A Friend by Tboymessiah(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

D.m me make we talk, no be kidney matter I wan follow u talk o..

Just a business way out so far u are not lazy
Re: Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

D.m me make we talk, no be kidney matter I wan follow u talk o..

Just a business way out so far u are not lazy

Ok
Re: Pls Help A Friend by Tboymessiah(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
DeBond01:

Ok

Have seen it I will get back to you
Re: Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Ok Sir
Re: Pls Help A Friend by DeBond01: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Brother man it is well , I have seen a lot of shege in this life but it's ok we move
Re: Pls Help A Friend by LikeAking: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2022
DeBond01:
Pls someone should help a friend, i am tired of frustration in this life to be honest nothing is really working, I have searched for work nothing is really working, I can't do fraud,I can't steal, please I think the only option for me and my family to get out of poverty now is for me to sell my kidney, that's the only legit way, at least let me sacrifice myself for my family.
Please I want to sell one of my kidney,I have made up my mind, please if you can give me a link I will appreciate,I am 101% serious please , you can also reach me on +2348039904162

Nice!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Women Caught Fighting In The Open Over A Sugar Daddy (video) / Women Should Pay For Sex / If u Marry Witch, U Go Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.