Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (25791 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by sekem: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
No.

Don't do it.

It's not proper.

You have to show some respect to your friend.

Unless you guys were not really that much of friends.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
But why will you want to date your friend ex?
Just for one month he already Bleep her and you want to date her don’t you think she’s cheap?
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Anietieo: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
killmods:
You're a snake. U liked her from the onset and concealed it. Ur friend went in and u still nurtured the lust for her and now he's done u want to shoot ur shot. Even the girl must be daft to entertain u now. In fact u, the girl , ur paddy are all stupid
i tell u,all of dem na ova stupid d worri dem
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by idomytin(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chairman be calming down na. grin grin.
killmods:
You're a snake. U liked her from the onset and concealed it. Ur friend went in and u still nurtured the lust for her and now he's done u want to shoot ur shot. Even the girl must be daft to entertain u now. In fact u, the girl , ur paddy are all stupid

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Firstcitizen: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
angry
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Firstcitizen: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Guy Code. Have you heard of it before?
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Pootle: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
killmods:

your vawulence full cup o grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by kiyomi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Infact ur own snake ns Anaconda,yu fit swallow human being
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by latolz: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
You must be so stupid asking a stupid question...If you are ready to loose your friend try it but remember it could happen to you..
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by dorofloxy(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=killmods post=114902161]You're a snake. U liked her from the onset and concealed it. Ur friend went in and u still nurtured the lust for her and now he's done u want to shoot ur shot. Even the girl must be daft to entertain u now. In fact u, the girl , ur paddy are all stupid [/quote
It is the passing of the girl like a ball between the two of them for me�����

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by BlackLaw: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Damn niggurrrr....

You don't fawk your bro's ex. Never do that shii bro. Gotta protect the bro code mehn..

And never put your bro in a position to say no to you so you can hate on his ass...bros before hoes niggurr
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by josephevergreen(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
As for me i dont buy the idear of dating my friend ex...because i and my girl wont be comfortable around him any time he come around..is a big turn off for me.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by 2kurupt(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
That campus of yours must be having short supply of babes. Next time act fast and be the first.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by 2kurupt(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Righthussle:
Na wa for that kind of girl oo.
I know she'll be ready to date another of your friend after you.
Her name must be Merry. Merry go round grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Also had similar experience but I never gave in
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
You should have known that dating her after your friend have dated her before will create bad blood between you and your friend.
Next time control your self and your feelings.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by swissgoldenpro2: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's usually a bitter pill to swallow when your friend starts dating your ex
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Fantazy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Are you telling us you didn't have a hand in their break up so you have her?

You are not just anyhow snake, u re a venomous one for that matter
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by dodgelord: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
So Me and this girl have been friends last year on the Same Campus though we kept it lowkey. My friend noticed the girl on campus one day and they proceeded to talking stage.

My friend showed me the girl and I told him we were just friends I gave him the go ahead. But actually I was interested in the girl but I wanted to study her before making any move.

So Fastfoward, they dated for a month and broke up. He said he wasn't interested anymore and I could go for her actually. I'm now close to the girl. I had to let my friend know about it. He said he wasn't bothered but went behind my back and told my other friends what happened.

Now all of them think I'm a snake grin. I'm I wrong?
d relationship no go last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.