Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (25787 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by rajiedreez: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
cry
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Antoeni(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why Cheat on Someone you Don’t Want to Lose......With someone You Don’t Want to Keep...?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by sylve11: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
@op, you're part of the reasons the relationship between your friend and his ex didn't last long. Snitch! embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Drsnives(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
I cant be friends with my friend ex talk more of dating them. Thuehhhh.. op i spit on your bald head

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Twoodds: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
What ever the story is , it is not good. It's like booking appointment with death

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Arjeeni: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Of course.......
No be one think go kill a man
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by JayPeeOham: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
So Me and this girl have been friends last year on the Same Campus though we kept it lowkey. My friend noticed the girl on campus one day and they proceeded to talking stage.

My friend showed me the girl and I told him we were just friends I gave him the go ahead. But actually I was interested in the girl but I wanted to study her before making any move.

So Fastfoward, they dated for a month and broke up. He said he wasn't interested anymore and I could go for her actually. I'm now close to the girl. I had to let my friend know about it. He said he wasn't bothered but went behind my back and told my other friends what happened.

Now all of them think I'm a snake grin. I'm I wrong?

With your friend's approval, Yes!

So make sure you talk to your friend about it first.

You are welcome.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why not? is that not the reason why you caused them to part ways? This is not from me, this is what I heard people saying the moment you starts dating her. They will call you oloju KOKOrO, if you are ready to see the other side of your friend try it.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Hotzone(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
No, it will look as if u are the cause of their breakup
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by kakaaa77: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
So Me and this girl have been friends last year on the Same Campus though we kept it lowkey. My friend noticed the girl on campus one day and they proceeded to talking stage.

My friend showed me the girl and I told him we were just friends I gave him the go ahead. But actually I was interested in the girl but I wanted to study her before making any move.

So Fastfoward, they dated for a month and broke up. He said he wasn't interested anymore and I could go for her actually. I'm now close to the girl. I had to let my friend know about it. He said he wasn't bothered but went behind my back and told my other friends what happened.

that is a long story' here in my location a man is dating his friend's wife, that is not yet proper divorce
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Exponental(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Though she may see you guys as players, 'chop n clean mouth'..... But to me, if there is a chemistry, nothing is impossible.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by BigYash: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
You're even shining your teeth over nonesense. As if she is the only girl on campus. If the girl even agrees to date you,knowning fully well her ex is ur frd en. She self na mugu. If you just want to chop and go,fine.. But say date,like taking her serious.. She is not even serious with herself,so no try am.. That ur guy can still chop her at anytime he wishes,if he get her mumu button. Person wen go don swallow ur guy this thing,you now wan go put body. Something no dey irritate una,like me o

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with it.

They will come and preach one nonsense "bro code" now but all na still scam. If you are genuine and have good intentions for her, you can go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by toxtimmy: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Zoo will always be filled with animals or shut down.. but Nigeria as a zoo is something else.

No wonder the country is a windows blue screen... See as humans dey consider another human as worthless because they had a relationship with someone you know.

No wonder the black man's worst enemy is anorher black man.

VladimirPutiin:

Exactly bro
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by toprealman: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

People like you have no morals. Very deadly and should be avoided like a plaque.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by dhetz: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
NO NO NO NO
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Brunosamel(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

bro code 101 never date your friend ex no matter how beautiful she is or how much you like her.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by King0071: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
You don’t have proper home training and upbringing.
Your friend has eaten from the girl and dropped her. And you go for her ? You have low self esteem. How can you be interested In your guys babe? Your type can sleep with you brothers wife. You don’t have ethics at all. Sorry to say. Drop that girl fast cos she certainly will soon drop you. She will never respect you. Is it that you didn’t see a better quality babe to go after out of all the millions of girls around ? If you go after a babe that one celebrity or high networth individual dumped , okay na much feezle, so it’s left over from your friend you desire. Yuck. Your type irritate me. Better have some self respect. You can’t buy it. You earn it.

ReverseIlamina:

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nothing wrong with it jor.

They will come and preach one nonsense "bro code" now but all na still scam. If you are genuine and have good intentions for her, you can go ahead. I don't see anything wrong with that.
So u see nothing wrong in dating a group of friends one after the other... hehehe NL people be preaching what they can never practice. Everything is wrong about he whole set up. Stop deceiving him
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Get yourself a true good friend and get it clear that you have no business with your friend's leftover if you're man enough, it's so glaring and obvious that self discipline/respect is not in your dictionary if you eventually fall for this cheap thing.. Ladies with self worth and good characters, garnished with beauty in and out are still many out there, than to loose guards on a lady with low self esteem and control.. IF SHE NO GET SHAME, YOUR OWN MUMU NEVER DO?
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by MadamOk(f): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
I don't know why Nlanders are blaming this dude, more so he open up to his friend about what is happening and about happening between him and the girl, so he did the right thing.
One man food is another man's poison
What is not good for Mr A will be good for Mr B even if they plan on the same land or soil

Guy you did the right, if what you have for the gal is real, but don't make that your friend an enemy because of the gal, you can only distance yourself a bit and keep your relationship from him.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

Do you want to let your friend know that you have been crushing on the girl or what exactly is your reason for choosing her? Open your eyes! At least, 5 out of those girls in your area have been expecting you to just toast them.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Blunttruth: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

And that is how the herpes and non resistance gonorrhoea gets passed around.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Omoslim26: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
The kind of threads wey just dey enter FP today sef ehn
Oga Seun howfar na watin dey occur for here sef,abeg if no news today tell Us make we know.
The other one dey tell Us se Him girlfriend want make Him disvirgin Her angry angry
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
killmods:

So u see nothing wrong in dating a group of friends one after the other... hehehe NL people be preaching what they can never practice. Everything is wrong about he whole set up. Stop deceiving him

I repeat, nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by shiwex: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
don't do it bro...just move on. Your friend will harbour hatred for you and will not show you now. He will wait for his chance to hit you one day when you are down. Pray its not when you are married.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I repeat, nothing wrong with it.
Good to know... at least ur true to urself wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by phemy36(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Ovieemmanuel: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Seun should put a means of age verification to register an account.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by friendl: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yeye dey do you ,girls don finish from your village ,....go elsewhere
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Konjiboii: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
No be you born her and born your friend, if she agrees to date you then by all means get onboard. All this my friend my friend talk go die after university, fvck craze and have fun while you are still in school now because after now time no go dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other--

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.